• Trip Completed Yes (246) · No

K K.

K K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A*****

My favourite Travel Agency
Many years of only positive experience.
Great website design very easy to use, also quick and easy phone/email response - if needed.
Good interaction with booked hotels.
Hopefully tough Covid-19 times won't impact on any above

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are certainly doing our best to ensure our members get the best support, service, and Escapes - COVID-19 won't stop us.

Perfect, slick operators highly Trustworthy

of my travel to over 10 countries, never used a Travel Agency. Here saw a great deal, saw verified reviews and went ahead hoping for the Best.
COVID happened, numerous change of Bookings in a flash+ assurance of refunds+ prompt customer care: THEY ARE THE BEST. Thanks to them, all of it was so assured and stress free . I am all wow for their efficient customer care- Thanks Priyobrata,
and many thanks to Max- this guy is unstoppable in liaison with property for my requests- mind you, he gave priority to us, than to the resort in asking for the best for the customer.
Now i see why some people have been with them for years.
Cheers Luxury Escapes, will book again with you guys, Thanks again Max

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Nishant, thank you, your review has really made our day! We are pleased to hear Max helped make your experience such a positive one - he is amazing. We look forward to being of service to you again in your future travels.

Help when needed

The day before our holiday things went awry things were cancelled and hotels had to be changed but we got onto Christine in support and she was able to sort everything out for us it was made harder because we didn't have access to the internet all the time. Everything went off like clock work and we had a fabulous holiday.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise and Flights
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Jan, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. This feedback is wonderful and we are absolutely thrilled to hear you had a fabulous holiday

Excellent customer service

Thank you so very much for your prompt wonderful help and customer service. The attention to detail by your team is very much appreciated!  Once again Luxury Escapes provide a caring, efficient, friendly service. We had a thoroughly enjoyable stay

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a lovely review - thank you for sharing this with us. Our support team are absolute gems and we know they will always do their very best to help our members

Devo

DevoSydney, NSW

Urgent change of date excellent service

Arrived at the Resort on incorrect date which (my mistake).
Phoned Luxury Escapes with urgent request within 7 days of initial booking.
It was attended to immediately, the staff member was finishing work in 5 minutes but acted on my request and said she wouldn’t be able to phone back re the confirmation but would pass it on to her colleague. This was all completed within 20 minutes. Very impressive professional service. Thank you. Pam

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Pam, thank you for this great review. So nice to hear the team was able to resolve your queries promptly.

Spa was closed but Luxury Escapes compensated

I purchased a package that included spa vouchers. On check in a hotel notified me in writing that their spa was closed until 7 Jan (clearly for Xmas break as other hotels spa & massages are still open). Luxury Escapes compensated me for the spoilt experience by the hotel.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Maryna, thank you for your review, and happy to hear you are satisfied with the outcome provided.

Never again

So called "luxury" hotel was run down. Sleepless nights were had by both guests due to being able to feel the springs in the mattress. Hotel was unable to assist, I had to request an extra blanket to be put on the mattress to try and be able to sleep.

Luxury escapes have not yet refunded flights after months of attempting to follow this up with them.

The customer service agent that contacted me regarding my feedback did not follow up as promised. Poor customer service.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sophia, thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback. We will continue to communicate via Facebook and email regarding your review. Kind Regards, LE

Di S.

Di S.Southwest, VIC

Exemplary Service from Sidonie

I had messed up my booking for the following day interstate and I received exceptional service from Sidonie to help me get it sorted. Sidonie had a very reassuring and professional manner and quickly sorted out my mess for me. I have had a number of Luxury Escapes and they are invariably good value for money

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

We are so happy to hear that you have received wonderful service from Sidonie as well as enjoying a number of Escapes. We look forward to seeing where future escapes take you. Kind Regards, LE

bad service after purchase , or after complaint

the first Hotel was not at all up to standard as advertised.
The second booking was terrible , as my dates were suddenly full, and we accepted to be downgraded.
The villa was filthy, and i do not exagerate.
the whole atmosphere was that some british guys wanted to sell villas to some dum tourists, and as i had been in koh samui with my family already at least 10 times before, this was the worst place we had been.
i contacted luxury escapes afterwards, but noeone cared at all.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi John, we are very sorry you've had a disappointing experience. Could you please share your booking reference so we can urgently look into this further?
Kind regards,

cat

catHunter Region, NSW

Mikaela W

Mikaela W, was super efficient and quickly contacted the hotel to secure a last minute change of date. All my dealing with Luxury Escapes have been fantastic and will not hesitate to book them again in the future.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Cat, we are so glad to hear Mikaela helped make your experience a great one - thank you for sharing!

Michael O'Brien

Michael O'BrienSouth Australia

Nicole made life very easy for me.

I have just cancelled one Luxury Escape, and used the credit towards another Luxury Escape.
I initially emailed my enquiry through, and Nicole asked if she could call me to help.
She called me in Thailand, and within a few minutes, everything was completed.
One booking cancelled, with this money going into a credit, and then the second booking made.
Could not have been easier.
Thanks Nicole.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Michael, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear Nicole provided great service and we wish you an enjoyable escape when the time comes.

Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

First class service

We have had numerous holidays and each time the service was great. Also had to postpone and even 1 cancel and the staff are always polite, helpful and efficient . We have travelled overseas and domestically and everything lived up to expectations. Quality accommodation, flights, benefits all as quoted.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sandy, thank you so much for sharing your 5-star review and we are thrilled to hear you've had 1st class service each time!

Lyn

LynIllawarra, NSW

Can't wait to get away

Thank you Todd for your help and advise in booking our getaway for next year. We were getting a bit concerned as the final booking date was getting close but it turned out all good. We have had nothing but positive experiences with Luxury Escapes with our other holidays as they are always helpful, so thank you once again.

Adrie Barnes

Adrie BarnesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hotel Kurrajong

The only thing it is difficult to get a parking everything else about our stay was perfect the staff were very friendly the breakfast choice was excellent and the room was spacious and very clean

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Adrie, happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay at the Hotel Kurrajong.

Great resolution to a small issue

After an issue with a voucher included in a Luxury Escapes package I received excellent customer service from Todd and the matter has been resolved beyond my expectations. Fantastic customer service!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, great to hear Todd provided a positive outcome for you!

Matthew N.

Matthew N.Sydney, NSW

Very Helpful After Sales Service

Max from Luxury Escapes was very helpful in helping me to organise a credit for future stay after I had to check out earlier from my package due to unforeseen reason. Prompt, professional and courteous service. Highly appreciated and recommended.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Wonderful work Max! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Max and the team will certainly be happy to receive this feedback

Where else but the Marriott Sukumvit Bangkok

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a lovely review to read - thank you for sharing Stan and Leonie. It's the small details that can make a huge difference (vegemite for the win!), Enjoy the beautiful and sunny GC

We have booked many holidays through Luxury Escapes and have enjoyed every single one!
Luxury Escapes staff have been very helpful and professional in handling any enquiries we may have had. Recently, due to COVID we had to cancel a holiday in Queensland! Claudia was so helpful in organising for us a Luxury Escapes credit voucher.
We have no hesitation in recommending Luxury Escapes to our family and friends.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it sounds like Claudia was a wonderful help

Carol - Adelaide

Carol - AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well done Luxury Escapes!

We had heard about Luxury Escapes previously but never booked. Wish we had done it before. We recently booked a Darwin package, all went smoothly, Criona assisted us with the booking and was most helpful and friendly, made the task easy. Great value and look forward to booking again...

Booking TypeAccommodation and Cruise
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Carol, thanks for sharing your feedback and kind words for Criona! We will pass on your feedback to the team. Enjoy your stay in Darwin! Kind regards, LE

Max

Max

Luxury Escape Duxton

Fabulous offer from Luxury Escapes and the booking was very efficiently processed by the effervescent and friendly Erin 10/10! Stay was great and the break welcome - the Duxton is well located, clean and comfortable, but even when upgraded not Luxury standard.

Hee

Heeasked

I booked a Fiji package (around $2.4K) which was unable to go ahead due to COVID.
At the time I was given a credit by Luxury Escapes.
No other option was offered.
Some weeks ago I rang and requested the refunding of my money given that Luxury Escapes have been unable to
provide the product that I paid for .... and are unlikely to be able to do so in the foreseeable future.
The telephone consultant initially gave a standard response implying that I was only eligible for a credit but eventually gave an undertaking to “escalate” my request for a refund.
I have heard nothing since.
Any advice on my rights would be appreciated.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Hee, sorry to hear you are still waiting on a response, are you able to provide us with a booking number or a case reference and we will look into this for you. Kind Regards, LE

Michele

Micheleasked

Hi
Very disappointed wanted to book escape for ourselves and as a present for friends had a couple of questions but made it clear wanted particular nights that at time of call were available followed up 02106980 on this receipt number was told some one would get back to me next day , so checked deal today no availability so very disappointed could someone please follow up
Felt brushed off when I followed up
Michele
[Contact Details Removed]

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Michele, we have followed up with our support team and someone will touch base via your case: 02106980

Tara H.

Tara H.asked

Hi there. We booked a package to Fiji. At first we held onto the package and rebooked it twice. It is now expiring at the end of June. After back and forth on emails and a rather uncomfortable conversation by phone, we were given a 50% refund and 50% credit. Given the package is expiring it seems unfair we cannot receive the full funds back? The trip was for our honeymoon and was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip. Now we are heavily out of pocket needing to find a domestic option close by, and feel like we have been strong armed into a huge credit we have no need of. Can you please help? My booking number is GW06GF and it is booked under Tara Hawley.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tara, thank you for reaching out. We will look into this for you and reach out via email. Kind Regards, LE

Kannu
Kannu

There ans will be we are awaiting update. Guess what they have not even paid the hotel but they are holding on to your funds & won’t release them. I am still waiting for my flights refund & it has been 12 months & they don’t even care to update me and after sending mulitiple emails & even writing on there Insta I get a reply back we are awaiting & thats after 12 months. Hello luxury escapes I am still waiting for my refund that I paid you?? Instead of refunding my money & them dealing with the third party they like to take the clients through all of this trauma & still not give refund or communicate.

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives