Luxury Escapes

Luxury Escapes (page 2 of 143)

3.9 (1,605)
    4.1 (1,877)
  • Trip Completed Yes (245) · No (1,682)
  • Ease of Booking
    4.6 (1,774)

K K.

K K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A*****

My favourite Travel Agency
Many years of only positive experience.
Great website design very easy to use, also quick and easy phone/email response - if needed.
Good interaction with booked hotels.
Hopefully tough Covid-19 times won't impact on any above

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are certainly doing our best to ensure our members get the best support, service, and Escapes - COVID-19 won't stop us.

Excellent service

My dealings with Kat to change my booking was very easy and very efficient. If only more companies worked like this the world would be a happier place. Well done Luxury Escapes and well done Kat.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Wendy, thank you so much for this lovely review. We are happy you found Kat very efficient and that she made your experience a positive one.

Lyndon

LyndonCentral, SA

Perfect outcome!!

Due to Covid, I had to amend our booking in five months time. I sent an email which was responded to quite quickly. I heard back from Clare, who was absolutely fantastic in helping me out. Clare was able to get a credit put onto our account, and we are now looking forward to using this credit to book another holiday, a little closer to home. Thank you Clare.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Lyndon, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear Clare provided a great outcome and we look forward to seeing where your next escape takes you.

Excellent service

I have had to change my escape twice and on both occasions the advisor has been most helpful...... i have been given a credit to my account with 18 months in which to use the credit.... i would confidently recommend luxury escapes. Excellent service.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Pam, thank you for sharing your experience and we are so pleased to hear it's a positive one.

Efficient service

Despite quite a long wait in a phone queue the following conversation with Elias was relatively short and very efficient. He quickly found the "missing" credit and made a booking for me using this credit through "Cudo" where the credit was residing

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for the wonderful review Sam - it is wonderful to hear that Elias was able to provide excellent support that was efficient and helpful

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer care by Michaela, Luxury Escapes during a tough time in the travel industry. They kept in touch throughout and answered all my queries- thank you. I highly recommend them & we are looking forward to booking with them again.

RHF

RHF

Super helpful

The upgrade offer was a little miss leading to the option on the website but it was all corrected within minutes once calling the help line. thanks for the help.

Unable to use Luxury Escape due to hotel being used for covid quarantine.

Despite a long phone queue, there was a prompt return call from Elias.
A quick check indicated that the hotel, at which I was trying to book, had recently been contracted for Covid quarantine. As it was no longer available to the public Elias gave me the option of a credit or a refund. I chose a refund and he e-mailed confirmation of the transfer within the hour. All very quick, easy and efficient on his part.
A notice from Luxury Escapes about the change of status of the hotel would have been useful and appreciated.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Paul, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to hear Elias helped make your experience a positive one.

Vic T

Vic TSouth West, WA

Good Service

Luxury Escapes are easy to deal with, friendly and efficient. I had a credit due to covid and have booked and cancelled a couple of times. The staff were very helpful with quick service. Thank you.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Vic, thank you for sharing your experience, it's so wonderful to hear you've had helpful and efficient service from the team.

Great customer service

We were due to take up our booking at the Mantra Port Stephens on the weekend of the horrendous weather conditions in NSW resulting in torrential rain and flooding and advice from authorities not to drive unless essential. The day prior to our arrival I rang Luxury Escapes to see if Mantra would transfer our booking to a later date knowing that with such a late cancellation this may not be possible and we were prepared to lose our money such were the weather and driving conditions. To my great surprise, and relief, Eliza at Luxury Escapes was totally across the situation and offered there and then to transfer the booking. That meant a lot to us and we really appreciated the service that Eliza provided.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, thank you for sharing your positive experience. Great to hear Eliza provided helpful assistance and you are happy with the outcome.

Wagga

WaggaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Support by Mikaela

Mikaela at the Luxury Escapes Support Team listened to our issue carefully and quickly and efficiently resolved it to our complete satisfaction. Our loyalty to Luxury Escapes is assured! Thanks Mikaela!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear Mikaela resolved your concerns efficiently and promptly. We look forward to being of service to you again in your future escapes.

Excellent Service!

We booked our Maldives getaway with Max. He was extremely professional, and very prompt in getting back to us. Made the booking process easy and straight forward. Terrific customer service!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Silvia, lovely to hear your booking experience with Max was an easy, straightforward process. We are sure you'll have an amazing time on your upcoming Maldives escape!

Amazing Customer Service

Was due to fly to Thailand last May waited until a couple of days ago to rebook but then realty kicked in and needed to see if we could change the dates. Automatically issued a credit for the whole amount. The call back service worked well and Fretzie was so accommodating it was a relief to have a person with compassion and empathy after some other harrowing interactions with insurance companies. I had already had our flights fully refunded as well. Thank you and would highly recommend Luxury Escapes which we have used for the past few years, even for fabulous overseas trips.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Margaret, we really appreciate your review and recommendation. Pleased to hear Fretzie provided exceptional service - we'll be sure to pass this on to her.

Always helpful

Amazingly helpful on the phone regarding some Europe escapes that due to COVID have been changed a couple of times already. Incredibly easy to change dates in on the escapes and due to COVID the additional flexibility offered is great!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Mo, thank you for sharing your positive review. So glad to hear you found the service very helpful.

great service

Was just sorting a credit from a Covid effected booking, and found your staff very helpful and sorted my new stuff efficiently (: The call back service worked well and saved me time.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Robyn, lovely to hear you had a great experience with our call back service and the team was helpful with sorting your concerns.

Kyung Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Terrible experience with customer services. Like answering machines saying simple wait to get my tickets rather than simply contact their internal transaction manager to find out. Sent 5 emails and one reply back. Requested talk to manager, excusing busy n will call back but not call back. I had to make phone numerous times.

Kyung

I don't think it is resolved completely. I haven't received tickets email from Ticketek yet although I got reference number and seat no from [Name Removed]. Also.. horrible experience with customer services is not resolved at all..

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kyung, we will escalate this once again and please respond to the communications in the PMs as advised above.

Kupo H.

Kupo H.Perth, WA

Non existent customer service

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kupo, thank you for your review and sorry to hear about the experience you've had. We will follow up urgently and touch base via email soon.

Great Experience.

I had an excellent experience booking my Gold Coast holiday with Loz.She was extremely knowledgeable,
an implemented our upgrade on request with a personal and professional manner.I could not recommend
Luxury Escapes high enough,particularly with staff of the caliber of LOZ.Well done.
Warmest Regards
Geoffrey White.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Geoffrey, thank you for sharing your great experience and recommending us. We are proud to have Loz on the team and we'll be sure to pass on your amazing review - she'll be very pleased to hear.

Toots

TootsPerth, WA

Brilliant customer service

I spoke with a Luxury Escapes customer service officer “ Fretzie” today booked our Hotel and Flights with her, can I say what an outstanding person she was, extremely polite, knew what she was talking about, she was so helpful with this and helping us with other questions regarding trips. She was Just Brilliant.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, it makes us so happy knowing you were happy with the exceptional service provided by Fretzie - she is indeed brilliant!

Y Mizrachi

Y MizrachiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great outcome thanks to LUxury Excapes!

Fabulous service!Cannot speak too highly of the service experienced today when rebooking flights to Ballina.Fretzie looked after us & made it very easy, was professional & very helpful.It was simply a pleasure!Thank you Fretzie!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review - it was fantastic reading about the 5 star support Fretzie provided.

Fantastic

Maddi has been absolutely fantastic with helping with my booking due to Covid & my mums situation regarding this trip. Hoping to get there this May - fingers crossed.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, glad to hear Maddi provided helpful service. We hope you'll get to enjoy your escape this May.

Michele

Micheleasked

Hi
Very disappointed wanted to book escape for ourselves and as a present for friends had a couple of questions but made it clear wanted particular nights that at time of call were available followed up 02106980 on this receipt number was told some one would get back to me next day , so checked deal today no availability so very disappointed could someone please follow up
Felt brushed off when I followed up
Michele
Michelehodgsn@live.com

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Michele, we have followed up with our support team and someone will touch base via your case: 02106980

Tara H.

Tara H.asked

Hi there. We booked a package to Fiji. At first we held onto the package and rebooked it twice. It is now expiring at the end of June. After back and forth on emails and a rather uncomfortable conversation by phone, we were given a 50% refund and 50% credit. Given the package is expiring it seems unfair we cannot receive the full funds back? The trip was for our honeymoon and was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip. Now we are heavily out of pocket needing to find a domestic option close by, and feel like we have been strong armed into a huge credit we have no need of. Can you please help? My booking number is GW06GF and it is booked under Tara Hawley.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tara, thank you for reaching out. We will look into this for you and reach out via email. Kind Regards, LE

Kannu
Kannu

There ans will be we are awaiting update. Guess what they have not even paid the hotel but they are holding on to your funds & won’t release them. I am still waiting for my flights refund & it has been 12 months & they don’t even care to update me and after sending mulitiple emails & even writing on there Insta I get a reply back we are awaiting & thats after 12 months. Hello luxury escapes I am still waiting for my refund that I paid you?? Instead of refunding my money & them dealing with the third party they like to take the clients through all of this trauma & still not give refund or communicate.

Sonja

Sonjaasked

Good morning. I have a trip booked with LE and due to Covid we can not leave the country. It is for NZ. Can I request a refund please. E8ZMP0 booking number.

Many thanks

Sonja Latcham

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sonja, we have passed on your details to our support team and someone will get in touch soon. Thanks, LE

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives