Luxury Escapes

Luxury Escapes (page 2 of 61)

4.4 from 1,209 reviews

SOPHIE

SOPHIESouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service, Amazing Location & Great Package!!

Oxy

OxySouth-East, TAS

How can I get rid of your ads which have taken over my computer?

I opened the Luxury Escapes web site and am now in a nightmare. Every time I open my computer, including emails, I get ads for Luxury Escapes. I feel intimidated!! How can I stop these intrusive ads?

Hi there,
We've sent you a private message requesting further details so we can look into this for you.

JUDITH

JUDITHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Majestic Princess Hobart Cruise

I am writing especially to highlight Vicki and the outstanding and gracious and accurate way in which she handled my recurring problem with this booking. Vicki was persistent in making sure the problem was ultimately solved and endeavoured to be helpful in every possible way. She was indeed the outstanding LE consultant and a credit to you.

Booking Type Cruise

Good work Luxury Escape

Well done Erin you made our booking in Melbourne on the dates we needed and in close proximity to where we needed to be very easy and uncomplicated a big thank you for all your good work....Arthur

CarlG

CarlGHobart, TAS

Exceeded expectations

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

A HUGE thank you to Erin! She was amazing in putting together our group booking and keeping us in the loop while waiting for more rooms. She was patient and extremely helpful. Thank you LE.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for sharing Mel, sounds like you have received the most amazing service from Erin. We will be sure to make sure she gets the feedback and will thank her for her amazing work.

Exemplary co-operation

We had booked a 2 night escape, however in the meantime we received a call from a healthcare provider allowing us to take advantage of a cancellation so that instead of waiting until December we could have an appointment in the next 5 days which conflicted with our LE booking. A phone call to RIC and the whole problem disappeared and our booking was transferred to the next week!!!!! Can't thank RIC enough for his outstanding service and courteous treatment. Didn't even incur any additional costs. Thankyou so much RIC.

Hi There,
This is so wonderful to hear that you received great service from Ric. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Kerry

KerryPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

I have just spoken to Erin about making a booking for a luxury Escape. She was very helpful and went that extra length to make sure I got the Escape I wanted and the date.
I couldn't be happier with service I received.
Thank you Erin for your help and your very professional and helpful service

JAW

JAWSouthwest, VIC

Wow! Great service.

I have Just spoke with Erin who could not have been more helpful with booking a Luxury Escape.
Everything I asked for was done and I am very happy.
Thankyou Erin for your professional and wonderful service.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service from Bella and then Grae!

I phoned On Sunday to see if Luxury Escapes could accomodate my travel dates (wanted to book Fiji 10 night stay but calendar advised check in dates weren’t available). Bella answered my call and was so friendly and helpful. She advised she would email the Shangri-la and see if they had room for my preferred date. Bella explained all the terms and conditions and was very considerate in making sure all my needs/queries were addressed. Two days later Grae confirmed that the booking could take place and again I received exceptional customer care and professionalism. Thank you both!!!

AJSAID

AJSAIDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Escape from luxury- Majestic Scandinavia

Booking Type Tour
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Wow! The epitome of customer service!

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks.

Thankyou so much to Steven Kelly from Luxury Escapes for being so helpful securing a booking for me - it's a relief to know when you hit a problem there's someone there to give immediate assistance.

Sue S

Sue SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I was greatly assisted by a Luxury Escapes support person by the name of Grae.
He was prompt with his communications and enabled my request regarding a Luxury Escapes booking to be name changed.
Grae delivered excellent customer service.
Thank you Grae.

ColloJ

ColloJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trouble Free. Perfect location and Holiday package.

First time with Luxury Escapes and admittedly was somewhat hesitant as to how it was going to end up. What is the catch to these great prices? Have come away totally impressed with how LE operates, the quality of the holiday packages/destinations and of course the price. We have already booked our next trip and are totally relaxed as to the quality and standard of service that we will experience. Even our resort in Vietnam was totally conversant with our holiday package with LE and the whole experience went smoothly. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Booking Type Accomodation and Car Hire

Hi There,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us - we love that you really enjoyed your first Escape with us.
We look forward to seeing where number 2 takes you!

steve

steveGascoyne, WA

Efficiency plus!

My request was out of the normal box, but Erin was in tune, making it all very simple and stuck perfectly to get what I required into action - thanks a lot!

Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the second time I have booked a holiday with LE. We have booked the same holiday that we did last year as the deal and offering was so amazing through LE (the hotel couldn't beat it). I can't fault their service and ease of booking. I used both the online service and also over the phone. I dealt with Fretzie and she was brilliant. She assisted me with booking our next holiday as we wanted two interconnecting rooms. Thanks again LE.

Hi Jodie,
Thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear that you are loving LE, the deals we offer and the great support that has been received - Go Fretzie!

EHA

EHASouth East Queensland, QLD

First Timers

Being the first time booking with LE I was a bit apprehensive but found booking on line was simple and well explained. All the inclusions LE included in the trip were above expectations. The Staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful and there was no problems separating drinks from included meals. Thank you LE for making our weekend stress free and relaxing. Eileen.

Hi Eileen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide such wonderful feedback. We loved hearing that we provided a nice Stressfree weekend away.

Tash M

Tash MPerth, WA

I have contacted chat support on a few occasions now relating to some special requests for our upcoming travel in December. They have promptly responded to these questions via email. Thank you!

Hi Tash,
This is so wonderful to hear, we hope that you enjoy your travels in December.

Mizu

Mizu

Great Service, and Great Value!!!!!

While I've booked a coupke of times through LE in the past, I had a lttle trouble using my FF Points on this last booking!
I rang LE, and within minutes they (Nicolas) had it sorted!!!!!

This is the way that every business should operate!!!!!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mizu - we love that Nicolas did an amazing job.

Dianne CHaytor

Dianne CHaytorasked

want to book our dates to kHAO LAK. Please advise as cant find anywhere on your website to do so

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Dianne, feel free to contact our support team to assist via 1300 88 99 00 (select option 2) or support@luxuryescapes.com

Jacykim

Jacykimasked

Hi we are booked on a Europe river cruise in October with luxury escapes just wondering if anyone has already done it. I am concerned about quality of the boat and sight seeing trips. They had two in September this year. Has anyone done it?

Sharon
Sharon

Sorry!

Kass
Kass

I haven't done it however do a lot of research to see if it will suit you. You can google the name of the boats and read reviews. We decided not to do it as too regimented for us, we like to sleep in for one thing.

Helen B.
Helen B.

We have also booked the European river cruise in October, would be interested to know how, the September ones went.

DeltaBegaasked

Why is the word "accommodation" spelt incorrectly on your Product Review page? It makes you look very unprofessional!

defazioent
defazioent

Sorry just a typo. I always proof read before hitting the submit button. Must have missed this one.

DeltaBega

It's still spelt incorrectly all the way down the page! Looks unprofessional!

Adam S.Luxury Escapes

Hi Delta, Good pick up. This is not actually set by us, the categories are set up and named by Product Review. If you go to any other page under the Accommodation category you will see they have the same error. We have let Product Review know to have this fixed up asap.

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives