Luxury Escapes

Luxury Escapes (page 3 of 144)

3.9 (1,611)
    4.1 (1,883)
  • Trip Completed Yes (245) · No (1,687)
  • Ease of Booking
    4.6 (1,780)

K K.

K K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A*****

My favourite Travel Agency
Many years of only positive experience.
Great website design very easy to use, also quick and easy phone/email response - if needed.
Good interaction with booked hotels.
Hopefully tough Covid-19 times won't impact on any above

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are certainly doing our best to ensure our members get the best support, service, and Escapes - COVID-19 won't stop us.

Kyung Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Terrible experience with customer services. Like answering machines saying simple wait to get my tickets rather than simply contact their internal transaction manager to find out. Sent 5 emails and one reply back. Requested talk to manager, excusing busy n will call back but not call back. I had to make phone numerous times.

Kyung

I don't think it is resolved completely. I haven't received tickets email from Ticketek yet although I got reference number and seat no from [Name Removed]. Also.. horrible experience with customer services is not resolved at all..

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kyung, we will escalate this once again and please respond to the communications in the PMs as advised above.

Kupo H.

Kupo H.Perth, WA

Non existent customer service

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kupo, thank you for your review and sorry to hear about the experience you've had. We will follow up urgently and touch base via email soon.

Great Experience.

I had an excellent experience booking my Gold Coast holiday with Loz.She was extremely knowledgeable,
an implemented our upgrade on request with a personal and professional manner.I could not recommend
Luxury Escapes high enough,particularly with staff of the caliber of LOZ.Well done.
Warmest Regards
Geoffrey White.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Geoffrey, thank you for sharing your great experience and recommending us. We are proud to have Loz on the team and we'll be sure to pass on your amazing review - she'll be very pleased to hear.

Toots

TootsPerth, WA

Brilliant customer service

I spoke with a Luxury Escapes customer service officer “ Fretzie” today booked our Hotel and Flights with her, can I say what an outstanding person she was, extremely polite, knew what she was talking about, she was so helpful with this and helping us with other questions regarding trips. She was Just Brilliant.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, it makes us so happy knowing you were happy with the exceptional service provided by Fretzie - she is indeed brilliant!

Y Mizrachi

Y MizrachiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great outcome thanks to LUxury Excapes!

Fabulous service!Cannot speak too highly of the service experienced today when rebooking flights to Ballina.Fretzie looked after us & made it very easy, was professional & very helpful.It was simply a pleasure!Thank you Fretzie!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review - it was fantastic reading about the 5 star support Fretzie provided.

Fantastic

Maddi has been absolutely fantastic with helping with my booking due to Covid & my mums situation regarding this trip. Hoping to get there this May - fingers crossed.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, glad to hear Maddi provided helpful service. We hope you'll get to enjoy your escape this May.

Great service!!

I have used Luxury Escapes on many occasions because I love the extra bonuses you get and the A 1 service from the sales people..They are very professional and helpful.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kelly, thank you for this lovely review! Your support is greatly appreciated.

Went the extra mile

Pre COVID we had enjoyed excellent service and value on every package when we escaped our own hospitality guests here on the Mornington peninsula .The lockdown forced a postponement of a package for many months .Finally we the help of Max in support we were able to successfully rebook our package for two and are looking forward to the short break following the hectic summer tourism season . It was interesting to note that due to being swamped with enquiries due to COVID Max was working well into the wee hours to help us ......We are in hospitality ourselves so can appreciate when we receive great customer service .....Gracias Paul and Sheree
Villa Mallorca Mt Martha. # Spainwithnoplane

KannuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

12 Months still no refund

It’s been 12 months since our Holiday was cancelled due to Covid. We have still not received our flights money back. How can you keep peoples money for 12 months and not refund. You are the worst travel company in this world and you are cheating me of my money from last 12 months. You think if you are in same situation you will be happy about it your hard earned money when we have hardship you are not refunding. I want to lodge a complaint with you luxury escapes but no replies from you. I was told initially money will be refunded in 6-12 weeks which became 6 months and then 12 months. Is this your customer service you don’t have any obligation towards your clients whose money you took 12 months ago.

Leigh

LeighCanberra 2600, ACT

No response to 3 emails

Ref 00D28WFce._5002y8AnIu:ref
I have tried 3 times to get a response via email from Luxury Escapes regarding a refund on the balance of a credit we received due to a cancellation. So far I have not even received a reply. As it is a substantial amount and as we are now in position where it will be virtually impossible to use the credit due to my husband's illness, a refund would be greatly appreciated. Please respond to my emails.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Leigh, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We will escalate this to our Tours Support team to investigate asap. We will be in touch via your case 02067020. Kind Regards, LE

Rita

RitaSydney, NSW

Luxury escape is a good website to book your holidays and great service

I love booking with luxury escape great prices and great service.
I rang and Loz helped me with all my queries and bookings for me and my family really great services went above and beyond. Anytime I emailed her with a question she would call me straight away. Loz is a great asset to the business.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a wonderful review to recieve - thank you for taking the time to share Rita. Loz is absolutely amazing!

Maven

MavenSydney, NSW

Great packages and even better customer service.

Adjustment if bookings or even errors on our part were handled quickly and effectively.
They followed up with positive responses to our requests , no problem was too big. Thks Emma.
If only ALL travel providers were as good.
Unbelievable service.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for the wonderful review Maven. We love getting the wonderful feedback

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Have had nothing but great service from Luxury Escapes & thanks Max for all your assistance yesterday you were very helpful. I have booked couple of escapes with them & always helpful & professional will definitely book escapes with them again

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sharon, thank you for this great review. It's nice to know that Max was very helpful with your query and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Meredith BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loz you are a Legend!

Thank you Loz SO much! You have seriously gone over, above and beyond to help us with 3 Club room bookings at the Hilton Gold Coast. I cannot express enough gratitude for your friendly, helpful and positive approach today in assisting us with this booking which did not look possible when trying to do so online before speaking with you. Whoever is in charge of the recruiting of the LE team certainly select those who have a 'CAN DO' approach. Thank you sincerely Loz again for everything!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Meredith, thank you this was such a lovely review to read and we'll pass this on to Loz - what a star! We hope you'll have a great stay at the Hilton when the time comes.

Marcia

MarciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wedding Anniversary Luxury Escape

Due to Covid last year, we were unable to stay in Khao Lak, so with our credit we rebooked a holiday on the Gold Coast . Apparently when we booked there was an error in our accommodation & Wendy was very helpful to amend the situation without any further costs. We appreciated all the effort that Wendy has taken to make our holiday more enjoyable. We have booked with Luxury Escapes on many occassions & have found that they look after clientele, not like other travel companies. Thank you again, Happy Travellers Marcia & Michael Casey

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Marcia & Michael, thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate the kind words and feedback that you have provided.

Cecily

CecilySydney, NSW

Very professional

After Jetstar cancelled our flights twice luxury escapes managed to get our accomodation moved to the new dates. Very nice lady very helpful. No additional costs and the process made easy by luxury escapes.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

HI Cecily, wonderful to hear. Thank you for sharing with us

Would only use Luxury Escapes!

We had to reschedule our trip due to Covid lockdown in Auckland and was lucky enough to speak with Max. He was the most helpful and understanding travel person I’ve ever dealt with. He didn’t hesitate in helping us secure new dates and made what could’ve been a frustrating process so easy. In future I will only book holidays through Luxury Escapes simply for the amazing customer service!!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Georgia, Thank you for leaving us some stars. We love hearing feedback, particularly when our team members are doing such a fantastic job at providing great support. We can not wait to see where you escape to in the future

Joyful

JoyfulPerth, WA

Help when desperately needed

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a lovely review to read. Thank you for taking the time to share with us

Gail Baker

Gail BakerGoldfields, WA

Fantastic personalised service from Emma

I have had the pleasure of enjoying holidays booked with Luxury Escapes over several years.
Our last booking was on the day WA went into lockdown. I was delighted when my phone call was answered very quickly, especially being a Sunday.
Emma was able to organise a credit to be used in the next 18 months.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Gail, thank you for sharing your experience, and we are very happy it was a positive one.

Michele

Micheleasked

Hi
Very disappointed wanted to book escape for ourselves and as a present for friends had a couple of questions but made it clear wanted particular nights that at time of call were available followed up 02106980 on this receipt number was told some one would get back to me next day , so checked deal today no availability so very disappointed could someone please follow up
Felt brushed off when I followed up
Michele
[Contact Details Removed]

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Michele, we have followed up with our support team and someone will touch base via your case: 02106980

Tara H.

Tara H.asked

Hi there. We booked a package to Fiji. At first we held onto the package and rebooked it twice. It is now expiring at the end of June. After back and forth on emails and a rather uncomfortable conversation by phone, we were given a 50% refund and 50% credit. Given the package is expiring it seems unfair we cannot receive the full funds back? The trip was for our honeymoon and was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip. Now we are heavily out of pocket needing to find a domestic option close by, and feel like we have been strong armed into a huge credit we have no need of. Can you please help? My booking number is GW06GF and it is booked under Tara Hawley.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tara, thank you for reaching out. We will look into this for you and reach out via email. Kind Regards, LE

Kannu

There ans will be we are awaiting update. Guess what they have not even paid the hotel but they are holding on to your funds & won’t release them. I am still waiting for my flights refund & it has been 12 months & they don’t even care to update me and after sending mulitiple emails & even writing on there Insta I get a reply back we are awaiting & thats after 12 months. Hello luxury escapes I am still waiting for my refund that I paid you?? Instead of refunding my money & them dealing with the third party they like to take the clients through all of this trauma & still not give refund or communicate.

Sonja

Sonjaasked

Good morning. I have a trip booked with LE and due to Covid we can not leave the country. It is for NZ. Can I request a refund please. E8ZMP0 booking number.

Many thanks

Sonja Latcham

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sonja, we have passed on your details to our support team and someone will get in touch soon. Thanks, LE

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives