Luxury Escapes

Luxury Escapes (page 4 of 144)

3.9 (1,608)
    4.1 (1,880)
  • Trip Completed Yes (245) · No (1,685)
  • Ease of Booking
    4.6 (1,777)

K K.

K K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A*****

My favourite Travel Agency
Many years of only positive experience.
Great website design very easy to use, also quick and easy phone/email response - if needed.
Good interaction with booked hotels.
Hopefully tough Covid-19 times won't impact on any above

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are certainly doing our best to ensure our members get the best support, service, and Escapes - COVID-19 won't stop us.

Erin W

Erin WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service by Mikaela W

I had made a booking last year during VIC 2.0 COVID lockdown and thought now was the right time to redeem it, but unfortunately the hotel was only offering Tues/Wed bookings (not helpful)
Amazing service was provided by Mikaela, helping me solve the issue and was able to issue me with a credit to use the money I paid on another escape hopefully soon!
Thanks Mikaela for your help!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for the wonderful review Erin - it is so great seeing Mikaela provide our members with such a great service.

Counting the days

Needed to amend booking and Emma was great, giving amazing service to achieve my amendment to booking. Thanks Emma, hoping things go smoothly now with our booking. Again thanks Luxury Escapes.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Maz, it's so nice to hear Emma provided amazing service and helped amend your booking. We hope you'll get to enjoy your escape soon.

MHJN

MHJNNew South Wales

Customer service

Received 18 months credit which is awesome!
Loz was great to deal with! No stress!
Amazing service, polite and prompt email.
Thank you for your help.
I can’t wait for planning next trip with luxury escapes!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, so pleased to hear Loz provided exceptional service! We can't wait to see where your next escape takes you.

Credit received thank you

Credit received for cancelled OS package, thank you for your assistance Cassie. Hopefully package availability will improve over the next few months for substitute holiday a little closer to home.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Caren, glad to hear you are happy with the outcome provided by Cassie. We hope you'll get to enjoy an escape closer to home soon.

Luxury escapes for the WIN!

Abby was an absolute pleasure to deal with.. her service and assistance was really amazing!! Customer focused, not centered on simply taking money from customers. We will be back!! Thank you!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to have your support, it means so much!

Olay

OlaySydney, NSW

Luxury Escapes

Thank you Emma, your helpful approach is much appreciated.

Booked and paid for a 3 day stay in a suite at a Hunter Valley resort, and our friends did the same.

We could not see how to link the two bookings so they could be on the same dates and be close to each other.

I called Luxury Escapes Support and spoke to Emma who could not have been more helpful.

She emailed our friends to check that they also wanted the bookings linked and once they confirmed requested the resort to locate us in suites as close together as possible.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Olay, thank you for taking the time to share a fantastic review about your experience and feedback on Emma's support. We look forward to hearing about how your getaway goes with your friends!

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Awful Customer Service

Had urgent change of booking required. Was told that a reply would come in 24 hours. I got no reply by either phone or to my emails. Rang customer service and opted for call back. Never received call back. Called again and stayed on line for nearly two hours (only 7 in queue) then got cut off as I was first in line. Called back and was again 7 in line - gave up. Emailed again - no reply. Lost booking, lost money. Never again.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi John, we are very sorry you've had this experience. We are looking into this further and we'll touch base via email case: 02058467

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanks Max for returning my call in a busy lockdown again time & explaining the book again on my package when dates known .
It’s my first time with Luxury Escapes & a quick fix gives confidence for future bookings .

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Marg - we are so happy to hear that Max was wonderful.

Lizzy

LizzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer care

Luxury Escapes are extremely good value and excellent to deal with if a problem with your booking arises
Max dealt with a problem I had regarding a change of dates for my booking that I was unable to adjust myself
He was very helpful and handled my re booking very quickly
Will definitely use Luxury Escapes again

Many Thanks

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Lizzy, thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review. We are pleased to note your experience with Max was excellent. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Brilliant

Needed to cancel some bookings within the seven day limit. Couldn’t get them on the phone but eventually received a call from Max. Couldn’t have been more helpful. Great service.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review. Happy to hear Max was very helpful with your query.

Great customer service AAA+

I booked an overseas holiday, but have since been unable to travel due to COVID. Max was incredibly helpful throughout this process and was able to provide a credit voucher and partial refund. Customer service has been amazing! Thank you!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Bianca, thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review. We want our members to have the best service and glad this was the case for you!

BJayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Additional Fees

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi BJay, Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with this experience. Could you please advise your booking numbers and we will escalate this to our teams to investigate further.

Case ID: 01977566

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you, we will reach out with further updates via case your case

A+++ service

I had booked a trip to the coral coast in Fiji
2022. I wanted to change that trip to an offer to stay at Denarau Fiji. It was changed by Erin literally within a matter of minutes. She also took the time to call me to confirm new booking and dates. Absolutely fantastic.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Erin, A+++ service is what we love to hear. Thank you so much for sharing this great review!

Maurie

MaurieIllawarra, NSW

Excellent advocacy by Erin to upgrade booking to include a kitchen as Coeliac wife has to prepare own meals.

Erin fully understood our predicament that our hotel deal at a resort did not have facilities available for meals to be prepared gluten free as my wife is a highly sensitive Coeliac. I understand Luxury Escapes did not have any arrangements with this resort for kitchen apartments. Erin put our case to the resort and secured for us a two bedroom apartment with kitchen for a small additional fee. We are thrilled.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What amazing work from Erin. We will definitely do our best to ensure our members have the best possible escape!

scotty

scottyPerth, WA

Great Service

We had to cancel our weekend away at Crown because of Covid restrictions and Emma was fantastic at rearranging other dates. There were 10 of us, 5 couples, and she organised all of our new dates. Thank you Emma.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Well done Emma - we are so happy to hear that she was a wonderful help. Thank you for taking the time to leave us with some wonderful feedback Scotty

Kellie

KelliePerth, WA

Great customer service

Due to covid we had to cancel our get away .. they were more than happy to help. We havnt lost money. And can re book and use at a later date

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kellie, great to know you are happy with the outcome provided. We hope you'll get to enjoy your escape soon.

Lynda_65

Lynda_65Perth, WA

We had to cancel a local booking very late due to COVID 19 restrictions in WA. Max was really helpful and made sure everything got sorted promptly for us. Thanks again Max, and I would highly recommend Luxury Escapes.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Lynda, thank you for recommending us. Happy to know Max was prompt with sorting out your concerns.

Matteo

MatteoSydney, NSW

Great with following up

Thank you Max. After borders closing and restrictions in place we really appreciated your efforts in rebooking our holiday and making it all work. We did not have to wait too long at all for a response which made the rebooking less stressful. Thank you again and we are really looking forward to our trip to Green Island.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Matteo, glad to hear Max was very helpful with rebooking your escape. We wish you a wonderful trip to Green Island when the time comes!

Brilliant customer service

Thank you Max for your fantastic service today. You quickly & effortlessly changed our booking. You were friendly & most helpful in solving our problem. Nothing was too much trouble for you

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, thank you so much for this wonderful review for Max - he is outstanding!

Customer service

With covid our trip got changed. Max has been great with sorting out options and very promptly. He is helpful and luxury escapes are a good company. We now have credit. Highly recommended.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Max really is a superstar - we are so happy to hear that he was a great help!

Michele

Micheleasked

Hi
Very disappointed wanted to book escape for ourselves and as a present for friends had a couple of questions but made it clear wanted particular nights that at time of call were available followed up 02106980 on this receipt number was told some one would get back to me next day , so checked deal today no availability so very disappointed could someone please follow up
Felt brushed off when I followed up
Michele
[Contact Details Removed]

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Michele, we have followed up with our support team and someone will touch base via your case: 02106980

Tara H.

Tara H.asked

Hi there. We booked a package to Fiji. At first we held onto the package and rebooked it twice. It is now expiring at the end of June. After back and forth on emails and a rather uncomfortable conversation by phone, we were given a 50% refund and 50% credit. Given the package is expiring it seems unfair we cannot receive the full funds back? The trip was for our honeymoon and was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip. Now we are heavily out of pocket needing to find a domestic option close by, and feel like we have been strong armed into a huge credit we have no need of. Can you please help? My booking number is GW06GF and it is booked under Tara Hawley.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tara, thank you for reaching out. We will look into this for you and reach out via email. Kind Regards, LE

Kannu
Kannu

There ans will be we are awaiting update. Guess what they have not even paid the hotel but they are holding on to your funds & won’t release them. I am still waiting for my flights refund & it has been 12 months & they don’t even care to update me and after sending mulitiple emails & even writing on there Insta I get a reply back we are awaiting & thats after 12 months. Hello luxury escapes I am still waiting for my refund that I paid you?? Instead of refunding my money & them dealing with the third party they like to take the clients through all of this trauma & still not give refund or communicate.

Sonja

Sonjaasked

Good morning. I have a trip booked with LE and due to Covid we can not leave the country. It is for NZ. Can I request a refund please. E8ZMP0 booking number.

Many thanks

Sonja Latcham

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sonja, we have passed on your details to our support team and someone will get in touch soon. Thanks, LE

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives