Luxury Escapes

• Trip Completed Yes (15) · No (30)
  • Ease of Booking
K K.

K K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A*****

My favourite Travel Agency
Many years of only positive experience.
Great website design very easy to use, also quick and easy phone/email response - if needed.
Good interaction with booked hotels.
Hopefully tough Covid-19 times won't impact on any above

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are certainly doing our best to ensure our members get the best support, service, and Escapes - COVID-19 won't stop us.

bad service after purchase , or after complaint

the first Hotel was not at all up to standard as advertised.
The second booking was terrible , as my dates were suddenly full, and we accepted to be downgraded.
The villa was filthy, and i do not exagerate.
the whole atmosphere was that some british guys wanted to sell villas to some dum tourists, and as i had been in koh samui with my family already at least 10 times before, this was the worst place we had been.
i contacted luxury escapes afterwards, but noeone cared at all.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi John, we are very sorry you've had a disappointing experience. Could you please share your booking reference so we can urgently look into this further?
Kind regards,

Kerry J.

Kerry J.Sydney, NSW

Daily phone calls and emails and still no positive outcome

I have been getting the runaround for a few weeks now. Trying to chase a refund and promises, promises and still no end in sight. I honestly think the LE consultants are just taught to pass the buck. :(

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kerry, we are very sorry you've had this experience. Could you please share your booking reference in order for us to follow up with the team asap?

Flight refunds

Hi
I requested a refund of my flights back in June 2002 which was processed by luxury escapes
I was told worse case scenario it would take 6 months.. I was then told 8 months which I find astonishing. My brother booked flights the same time as us and cancelled the same time as us. The only difference is they didn't book through luxury escapes.. I have been told misleading information and kept being pushed aside.
My booking number is Booking No: 34245. Can someone please contact us.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights

Kathren

KathrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refusal of refund

due to go to Luxury Escapes Bali Sept 2020, in April asked for refund, did not get it, got a credit, date for travel keeps getting extended no refund offered.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kathren, we will respond to the email that you sent today (case 01951333) regarding your case. Kind Regards, LE

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Constantly changing story about airfare refund

Sharkadder

SharkadderSydney, NSW

So disappointed.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, we are sorry if you are not happy with your outcome - we do try our best to assist our members as best as we possibly can. If you would like us to review this further please provide a booking reference.

Just want my money back

Hi there, booked with LE to go to Thailand, obviously can't go. After many emails and pushing for a refund we have been granted one via Malaysia Air, although we were told we wouldn't get one, catch is there is a 6-12 month wait on our money. My beef is that i paid you the money, i have been granted the refund and would like to see it in the next few weeks not 6-12 months. I have had emails from LE saying they will look into it but of course never to be heard of again. Please can i just get what i am entitled too!!!!

Hi Tan, please share your booking reference so we can look into. Thanks, LE

Y6JW09 is our reference.

SEEKING REFUND

Dave L.

UPDATE: Received a phone call approximately 30 minutes after this post. I was advised that LE had reviewed my case and that they would be refunding the whole amount. I was told this would happen in the next 3-5 business days.

Dave L.

UPDATE: Money was received 3 days later.

Frustrating... took 3 months to get a refund

My experience with Luxury Escapes has been a frustrating and drawn out affair. I would caution anyone looking to book through Luxury Escapes, especially during the uncertainty of COVID-19. Luxury Escapes drew out my refund request for three months for accommodation I had in April that was booked prior to COVID-19 and for which their website says I am entitled to a refund. The customer service has been incredibly disappointing and combative and has likely resulted in hundreds, if not thousands, of consumers who will not use their services again - me included.

MargC

MargCVictoria

Not for seniors!

We chose Luxury Escapes for our long anticipated trip to Sri Lanka because for older travellers like us, the walking looked less demanding and the hotels superior. However the assumptions they have made around our inability to join the 17 March trip - due to a rescheduled connecting flight - lead us to advise older people to avoid them.
Despite significant health conditions which preclude our travel in the near future they refuse to refund our money. A credit is of no use to us and cannot be insured against loss.

Ease of Booking
Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Taste - Disappointment!!!

We organised a holiday to Thailand for July 2020. We have been able to arrange refunds of all accommodation/flights that we arranged seperately from Luxury Escapes without any issues, whereas despite repeated requests Luxury Escapes have declined refunds. Whilst offering credits, I have serious doubts about being able to use them within their allotted timeframe as from what I've seen todate, little suits & whatever does, is either sold out or has limited availability!!!
No issues with Max (who I dealt with & was excellent) or the initial booking & our previous trips, its just this COVID cancellation & Company/Management's Policy that have left me with a real bad taste.

We want our money back!

Luxury Escapes failed to fulfill their service/contract. We did not get what we paid for and are asking for our money back.

We purchased a package from Luxury Escapes for $17,996 for 4 people, on 6 October 2019, for a specific 11 day Egyptian tour/cruise experience, departing 25 May 2020.

It was never our intention to enter into an agreement where Luxury Escapes holds onto our money indefinitely while we get nothing but uncertainty in return. This is not fair or reasonable terms.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kathleen, we are happy to pass on your details for further review and get someone will reach out. To do this could you please provide your booking number.
Kind Regards, LE

Tassymiss

TassymissSouth-East, TAS

Very disappointed after previous excellent customer service from LE

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tassymiss, good to hear that you are happy with the credit organised by Cassandra. We look forward to being of service to you on your future travels. Thanks, Luxury Escapes

Jenna P

Jenna PSydney, NSW

Vietnam Trip

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Jenna, we are very sorry for the delays. We have passed on your details and someone will reach out to you via email. Kind regards, Luxury Escapes

KARA

KARAPerth, WA

LE not returning flight costs BALI

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kara, we have passed on your details for further review and someone will reach out to you soon. Kind regards, Luxury Escapes

Lyn GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refund Request

In March we went on a Small Group Luxury Tour with Luxury Escapes to Malaysia and Borneo. Malaysia closed its borders while part way into our tour. We missed the end of the first part of the tour and the 5 day add of the tour. We also had to buy and pay for new flights home. After many calls and emails we keep getting told LE is working on it and will call us. No one has called me. We have been home for 9 weeks. We want a full refund.
Lyn

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Lyn - Could you please advise your booking number and we will look into this for you.

Lyn G

I finally spoke to James from LE on Thursday who said they are working on the refund now and we should hear within the next week.

PandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Request for refund

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Panda, we are happy to pass on your details for further review and get someone will reach out. To do this could you please provide your booking number, thank you, Luxury Escapes

Panda

Thank you, much appreciated. New booking numbers provided after our original ones were changed to 'pay now, book later' are XJ7VZH, 1P2NQO and 61H6LJ.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for confirming - we have sent this over for further review Panda. We appreciate your ongoing patience and please be assured that we are doing our best to get to you in a timely manner.

Jan BPerth, WA

Human contact and Refund required

Ease of Booking
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Jan, we are very sorry to hear you are unhappy with your experience. We have passed on your feedback for review. Kind regards, Luxury Escapes

Sammy 05Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Sammy 05

It's XZLQH4. It's on hold at the moment because we had no other option as we were due to leave next Monday and LE couldn't guarantee any dates or flights for rebooking. Thank you.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thanks Sammy, I have lodged this with our team and someone will be in touch in the next 24-48 hours. Cheers, LE

geoff

geoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

accomodation booking

Booked a LE package (RDKT3Q) in Tasmania for late march 2020. Had to cancel trip (we are from SA) because of the coronavirus lockdown in Tasmania and tried cancelling/changing the booking online before departure to no avail. Have tried to phone (unsuccessfully) and after many unanswered emails we are not happy with the lack of response from LE. Looking for a credit/refund of the funds paid in December 2019 !!!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Geoff, we are very sorry you have not been successful in getting through to our support team. We have passed on your info to have a team member reach out to you soon. Kind regards, LE

Tara H.

Tara H.asked

Hi there. We booked a package to Fiji. At first we held onto the package and rebooked it twice. It is now expiring at the end of June. After back and forth on emails and a rather uncomfortable conversation by phone, we were given a 50% refund and 50% credit. Given the package is expiring it seems unfair we cannot receive the full funds back? The trip was for our honeymoon and was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip. Now we are heavily out of pocket needing to find a domestic option close by, and feel like we have been strong armed into a huge credit we have no need of. Can you please help? My booking number is GW06GF and it is booked under Tara Hawley.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tara, thank you for reaching out. We will look into this for you and reach out via email. Kind Regards, LE

Kannu
Kannu

There ans will be we are awaiting update. Guess what they have not even paid the hotel but they are holding on to your funds & won’t release them. I am still waiting for my flights refund & it has been 12 months & they don’t even care to update me and after sending mulitiple emails & even writing on there Insta I get a reply back we are awaiting & thats after 12 months. Hello luxury escapes I am still waiting for my refund that I paid you?? Instead of refunding my money & them dealing with the third party they like to take the clients through all of this trauma & still not give refund or communicate.

Sonja

Sonjaasked

Good morning. I have a trip booked with LE and due to Covid we can not leave the country. It is for NZ. Can I request a refund please. E8ZMP0 booking number.

Many thanks

Sonja Latcham

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sonja, we have passed on your details to our support team and someone will get in touch soon. Thanks, LE

Narelleasked

Hi we are booked for a LE in October to Queenstown New Zealand but it looks like travel from Australia to NZ will not be happening. I have emailed you and have not had a response. Does the Force Majeure apply? Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Narelle, let us know your booking reference and we can follow up right away. Thanks, LE

Thanks, our Booking No. is BK3RYO

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Narelle, we have passed on your details and someone will touch base soon. Thanks, LE

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives