Luxury Escapes

• Trip Completed Yes (12) · No (17)
  • Ease of Booking

K K.

K K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A*****

My favourite Travel Agency
Many years of only positive experience.
Great website design very easy to use, also quick and easy phone/email response - if needed.
Good interaction with booked hotels.
Hopefully tough Covid-19 times won't impact on any above

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are certainly doing our best to ensure our members get the best support, service, and Escapes - COVID-19 won't stop us.

Max

Max

Luxury Escape Duxton

Fabulous offer from Luxury Escapes and the booking was very efficiently processed by the effervescent and friendly Erin 10/10! Stay was great and the break welcome - the Duxton is well located, clean and comfortable, but even when upgraded not Luxury standard.

Travel refund

Finally after much to and froing Luxury Escapes finally gave us a refund only because of the action by Max who showed more empathy to us owing to our health issues.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for the review Lorri and Barry. Max is an amazing member of our team and we are so glad you got to experience his amazing support.

Mike M

Would have preferred a refund

Our trip to Thailand for April this year was bought early 2019 and of course has been cancelled along with the flights which were also booked through LE. As we are in our 70's we now don't feel comfortable with traveling overseas probably ever again, plus the financial hit we've had also is also causing us concern. We asked LE for a refund because of our situation but was refused and so reluctantly took the offer of a credit which we have just used for a QLD trip in the future. We now see that some people have received a refund after all. Why not us? A bit disappointed...

This review was forwarded to LE before publishing but our request has still been refused.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Mike, this is still under review. As our team are experience a huge workload the delays are longer than usual. We will reach out as soon as we can and appreciate your patience and perseverance. Kind Regards, LE

SueSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unable to contact Luxury Escapes

I am unable to contact Luxury Escapes. I have been trying now for over a month with no reply. I understand that it is a trying time for everyone but if someone could email me it would be greatly appreciated. Booking no. JRU19P

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sue, we are very sorry you have not had a response. We have passed on your details and someone will reach out to you. Thanks. Luxury Escapes

Sue

I was contacted by Luxury Escapes immediately and we have resolved the problem. Thank you for your prompt reply Luxury Escapes

Sarah Elliott

Sarah ElliottPerth, WA

Disappointing response from Luxury Escapes

Margaret Ross

Margaret Ross

Refund

Thank you [name removed], he rang us to deliver the good news( however saying that it was a journey to achieve this) we received our refund for our family of six to Bali staying at Nusa Dua all inclusive package. Thank you

Lisa A.

Lisa A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Initially Frustrated by Luxury Escapes after trip to Bali had to be cancelled due to COVID-19

Feeling ignored .... We Need Our Refund

Gill Carragher
Gill Carragher

Thank you Luxury Escapes for finally doing the right thing and providing us with a refund for our accomodation. It is greatly appreciated.

MollyPerth, WA

We need a refund please

We have made four paid bookings with Luxury Escapes for accommodation in Paris and Italy for June 2020. This amount comes to well over $4000 !!
Due to Covid 19 we are unable to go and our flights into Paris and out of Rome have been cancelled by Emirates.
We have emailed and rung Luxury Escapes with no response as yet.
We would like a refund please!!!
Having enjoyed holidays with them in the past it is disappointing that we will hesitate in using them in future!!!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Molly, can you share your booking reference and we will follow up for you. Kind regards, Luxury Escapes

Thank you. My 4 booking I.d’s are I5EQDJ; 9RVKXH; TL2ENG and 1I2L4F

Bali accommodation / Booking Details / 8J4X71

Booking TypeAccommodation
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kelly, thanks for reaching out. I'll pass this query onto one of our specialists right away so someone can assist with the finer details around moving your booking. They should be in touch in the next 24-48 hours. Cheers, LE

Need to cancel but no call back

Advice needed. Last minute booking with LE after our NZ cruise was cancelled. Now Victoria has announced a lockdown I need to cancel or postpone. I can’t get through on the phone and requested call back hasn’t happened. I don’t even know if I can cancel. I’ve called the hotel and they said I had to talk to LE. Booking number 4N2XWQ.

Joe
Joe

Thankyou Cassie. Your quick response and rescheduling of our holiday was very much appreciated. Excellent service. Thankyou.

Mich

MichGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot get hold of anyone - on hold for over 1 hour - still waiting on hold

I cancelled my reservation (within the 7 days limit) via phone last Sunday 8 March and was told I would receive confirmation via email and a refund into my credit card within the next 2-3 days. Have heard (and received) nothing. Booking number TQQBUT.

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melia Bali - refund options please

rozzieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

no record of escapes on your website

Hi,
I have requested and received deferment for Langham Hotel Melb. re booked for sept No A9HTJM.
Requested cancellation for Versace NCDQKS and Noosa V12R16. No answer to date on Versace and Noosa.
I have Port Douglas Booked for Nov HE1AJO no request has been made for this reservation to be cancelled or changed.
However, today looking at "My Escapes" your website is telling me "No escapes booked" everything has disappeared. Why?? Surely my escapes should be evident?
Roz Backler

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Rozze, Thank you for reaching out. We have responded to you via email regarding your bookings. If you could respond there that would be appreciated. Kind Regards, Cassie

rozzie

Good policy...if you can get through to them. Please Help!!

I'm booked on a Thailand trip for 28th March and Luxury Escapes emailed us to say we can rebooked this through changing the dates.

Unfortunately when trying to do this via the website (as instructed), we get an error "New Date Not Compatible" as apparently we have purchased an additional experience - we haven't. I can only think its the car transfer (included in the package) that was booked.

Please help - our booking ref is 0RPRP9, case number 01742501.

RAP
RAP

Cassie - thank you so much for your help. I can't imagine the position your team are in. Thank you for your help!

Find out how Luxury Escapes compares to other Booking Services

April booking and unable to make contact with Luxury escapes

Hi,
After trying to no avail to get through on your call centre and 3days of over 2hour wait on the online chats I thought I’d try another form of contact to enquire about our options for our booking N3BE7F which leaves 13April. Our booking also included flights (family of 4) so I am really needing to make contact and see our options or have the amount credited to us to be reused at a better date.
I can appreciate that you are inundated with people trying to make contact:( tough times for us all!
Regards,
Julie

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Julie, Thank you for getting in touch. We will continue communications via email if you could keep an eye out there. Kind regards, Cassie

Deb HeffernanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refund please

Hi Deb,
We will send you a PM to collect your email address etc so we can further assist as we were unable to find any contact with our support team. If you could share any case numbers that would also be appreciated.
Cassie

Deb Heffernan

Hello Cassie, I do not have a case number (as far as I am aware), I have included my booking references for all 3 escapes. My email address is debheff61@gmail.com Regards Deb Heffernan

I am still waiting!

Mark

MarkCentral Queensland, QLD

Reducing risk of coronavirus

We want to cancel or reschedule our booking at the Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort - Thailand #BARHN7 due to coronavirus pandemic. My husband and I are both public servants working here in QLD Australia and want to do all we can to protect ourselves and others from contracting and possible spreading of this virus

Hi Mark,
We completely understand you wanting to take precautions at this time. We have sent you an email via Case 01726824 - if you could respond there so we can assist further that would be appreciated.
Cassie

Joanne

JoanneCanberra 2600, ACT

No contact from Luxury Escapes

Hi Luxury Escapes,
I have tried to ring on two separate occasions and waited on the line for more than 2 hours.
I have emailed twice and lodged details on your contact page.
I acknowledge you are busy, but so am I.
My Booking No for Bali is VB7ULZ and I have cancelled this booking and waiting on a refund.
My other booking is for Hong Kong Booking No EYHZ29 which also requires a cancellation.
I have been very patient waiting for a response, but this is unacceptable.
Please contact me.

VPM

VPMPerth, WA

Concerned

Due to the Level 3 travel advice from the Australian Government regarding the Covid 19 virus we need to reschedule our booking for the Mulia which included flights with Garuda Airlines. We've contacted the Mulia directly and they are willing to change our dates but after contacting Garuda Airlines have been informed that they can't help us and that we need to contact you directly. Unfortunately we have had trouble getting through. Our booking number is DYV4ID and for Garuda it's U2E5RB.

Hi VPM,
Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the trouble you have had getting through - we have escalated this to our Flights support team who will reach out soon. They will do this via email - case ref 01728748

Tara H.

Tara H.asked

Hi there. We booked a package to Fiji. At first we held onto the package and rebooked it twice. It is now expiring at the end of June. After back and forth on emails and a rather uncomfortable conversation by phone, we were given a 50% refund and 50% credit. Given the package is expiring it seems unfair we cannot receive the full funds back? The trip was for our honeymoon and was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip. Now we are heavily out of pocket needing to find a domestic option close by, and feel like we have been strong armed into a huge credit we have no need of. Can you please help? My booking number is GW06GF and it is booked under Tara Hawley.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tara, thank you for reaching out. We will look into this for you and reach out via email. Kind Regards, LE

Kannu
Kannu

There ans will be we are awaiting update. Guess what they have not even paid the hotel but they are holding on to your funds & won’t release them. I am still waiting for my flights refund & it has been 12 months & they don’t even care to update me and after sending mulitiple emails & even writing on there Insta I get a reply back we are awaiting & thats after 12 months. Hello luxury escapes I am still waiting for my refund that I paid you?? Instead of refunding my money & them dealing with the third party they like to take the clients through all of this trauma & still not give refund or communicate.

Sonja

Sonjaasked

Good morning. I have a trip booked with LE and due to Covid we can not leave the country. It is for NZ. Can I request a refund please. E8ZMP0 booking number.

Many thanks

Sonja Latcham

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sonja, we have passed on your details to our support team and someone will get in touch soon. Thanks, LE

Narelleasked

Hi we are booked for a LE in October to Queenstown New Zealand but it looks like travel from Australia to NZ will not be happening. I have emailed you and have not had a response. Does the Force Majeure apply? Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Narelle, let us know your booking reference and we can follow up right away. Thanks, LE

Thanks, our Booking No. is BK3RYO

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Narelle, we have passed on your details and someone will touch base soon. Thanks, LE

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives