Luxury Escapes

• Trip Completed Yes (13) · No (104)
  • Ease of Booking

K K.

K K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A*****

My favourite Travel Agency
Many years of only positive experience.
Great website design very easy to use, also quick and easy phone/email response - if needed.
Good interaction with booked hotels.
Hopefully tough Covid-19 times won't impact on any above

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are certainly doing our best to ensure our members get the best support, service, and Escapes - COVID-19 won't stop us.

So impressed !

With my partner struggling with an extremely tough health issue, Karthik showed immense compassion and stepped up immediately to solve the issue that had me concerned. It’s no wonder we choose to holiday via Luxury Escapes.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Richard, it makes us happy knowing that you were impressed with the service provided by Karthik - we'll pass on your feedback.

Credit received thank you

Credit received for cancelled OS package, thank you for your assistance Cassie. Hopefully package availability will improve over the next few months for substitute holiday a little closer to home.

Booking TypeAccommodation
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Caren, glad to hear you are happy with the outcome provided by Cassie. We hope you'll get to enjoy an escape closer to home soon.

lisa

lisaSouthwest, VIC

refund request

we were unfortunately ( due to covid) unable to stay at our booked LE hotel, initially we changed the booking however again we were unable to travel to our destination.

initially our request for a refund was denied however after some discussions with Mikaela, who had been very helpful throughout the process, a full refund was granted, which we were very grateful for.

we certainly have no reason not to purchase a LE in the future.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

This makes us so happy to read and we are glad that Mikaela was a great help. We look forward to seeing you on Escapes in the future.

David M

David MNew South Wales

Package Deal

Thomas our booking contact was very professional, and understanding,, handled our booking with expertise,, he made the booking happen on the dates we wanted, even though it was heavily booked on the system, he doubled checked and found a vacancy for our required dates,, Very good to deal with

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are so happy to hear that Thomas provided wonderful Support.

Cancellation of accommodation

Todd was very helpful to contact the hotel to cancel accommodation for us because we can't go to Queensland at the moment. We will definitely book with Luxury Escapes in the future.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for the support Bett, we do love hearing such fantastic feedback. Sorry you can not get to Queensland but we do hope you make up for it when it is safe to travel again

Carol

CarolHunter Region, NSW

Full refund given.

Thanks Hamish at Luxury Escapes. We were initially unable to take up our booking for our NSW South Coast short break holiday due to Covid concerns. We were then unable to obtain accommodation for other suitable dates. I was very concerned that I would only get a credit for Luxury Escapes rather than a refund. Hamish was able to set in motion the rather complicated process for a full refund, which was given. Hamish was considerate and called back with the outcome of my request within 24 hours. Excellent. The fact that we can dial Luxury Escapes and speak to their people in Melbourne speaks volumes about assistance with this organisation.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Carol, thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear Hamish provided a positive outcome for you.

Timely inbox post

After hastily deciding on a Newcastle break next week,and finding our first choice of costly accommodation booked out we were delighted to receive a last minute luxury escape arrive in my inbox. Erin was helpful and efficient in organising our accommodation and we look forward to another restful getaway with your agency.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Pat, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear Erin was helpful and we hope you'll have an amazing time on your upcoming escape.

Aly

AlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent assistance today.

After phoning last week to request to cancel an expensive hotel reservation in Queensland (we live in Victoria) we hit silence from LE re confirmation of our requested cancellation or otherwise.
I phoned Todd today and there was a resolution within 5 minutes.
Such a relief
Thank you!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Aly, thank you for your review and we are pleased to know Todd provided efficient service.

Kat

Kat

Great Service from L E

We booked our accomodation on LE for a weeks getaway to Cairns replacing our cancelled trip to Japan in May this years due to Coronavirus.
Unfortunately we were placed in lockdown 5 days before the Cairns trip once we knew that this trip was not going ahead we contacted LE and requested a hold on the accommodation they emailed the hotel and they refused to do this LE then offered to cancel the booking and then gave us a credit for the full amount and extended the time to use it . We dealt with Rochelle who was so professional and understanding and her customer service was outstanding,we can’t thank her enough.

Trip CompletedNo
Booking TypeAccommodation
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kat, thank you for your review. It's so nice to hear Rochelle was outstanding and you were happy with the outcome provided.

Ali

AliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tasmanian Escape

Recently I had to change dates of a Luxury Escape in Tasmania due to a COVID lockdown in our state. I was unable do do this on their website. Contacted Luxury Escapes and Hamish from LE promptly cancelled the original booking and offered a voucher for the same $ value at the same establishment. All rebooked within 24hrs. Thanks Hamish

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Ali, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know Hamish provided a positive outcome.

Leigh Osborne

Leigh OsborneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Changes triggered by Covid-19

As newish retirees we had planned an amazing Greece Tour coupled with an all-inclusive Island Resort stay on Zakynthos. Unfortunately, 2020 was then plagued by the global pandemic. With our age and some health issues, the risk proved untenable.
Understandably this was not an easy transaction and the many unknowns difficult as Covid-19 escalated, but ultimately Luxury Escapes agreed to refund our $ into our LE Account for future use, more than likely in Australia for us now.
We extend our appreciation to LE, but more so to Nicola in Tours, who most pleasantly and efficiency stayed on this through to completion. Thank you again Nicola!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Leigh, thank you for sharing your experience and we are happy knowing that you had a positive outcome. We will pass on your lovely feedback to Nicole.

After another frustrating start. Success!

Tried to book my LE to Broome but LE wouldn’t accept my promo code (from a previous trip credit) as it had to be more than the stated $$$ amount.
Phoned LE for help. From previous experiences I was not hopeful but I got lucky with LOZ. She was able to speak with her supervisor and have the code changed. She did this all on the one day! She is definitely a keeper. Ask for Loz next time you have an issue with LE.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, we appreciate your review and lovely feedback for Loz - she is an asset to the team.

Booking made easy, lovely service

We have today booked a family holiday for next year I have spoken to both Bronwyn and Loz and and both were very friendly and helpful especially Loz with our booking and answering questions. Fingers crossed for domestic travel next year for this holiday..

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

We have all of our fingers crossed for you Justeen. It is so great that you have received great support from both ladies - we will make sure to pass this feedback on to them.

Deb

Deb

We had planned accommodation in Vietnam & due to Covid we couldn’t go . It took a while but we had no where to go ! Nick M was helpful in obtaining a credit. Thanks Nick M

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Deb, thank you for your review and happy to hear Nick M provided a positive outcome.

Fantastic service!

I have booked LE packages many times, both domestic and overseas breaks, and always found the products and LE's staff excellent. When the outbreak of Covid19 left me (at 73) reluctant to travel interstate or overseas in the near future, Max at LE helped me resolve my issues and gain a credit to use at a much later date - probably for a driveable distance within my state. Thank you Max, and management of LE, for a great and very understanding response!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Janie, we appreciate your continued support and very glad to hear Max was able to provide a favourable outcome for you.

Bernie

BernieTura Beach

Vastly Improving Standard of Service

We had booked an escape for 2 nights in Auckland but due to COVID-19 we were unable to stay at our desired location luxury Escapes’s were great to deal with especially Erin from customer service she helped us sort things out and get a refund all and all amazing service.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Glenn, thank you for your review. Glad to hear Erin provided amazing service and sorted things out for you.

Luxury escapes making people suffer - UPDATED - see last comment. Thank you LE for solving our issues.

Ggg

hello - i have already provided my booking references in another review last week... have not heard anything... see link to other review with booking details included. https://www.productreview.com.au/questions/29f0ed46-c3bb-461a-b83b-e1e9246faa1e

Joe

JoeQueensland

Great support from call center on Covid cancelation

Have had to cancel a trip to Victoria due to Covid restrictions. Support from call center has been excellent - professional, polite and understanding.
Sadly I can't say the same for LE automatic IT systems. I responded to the same auto email 4 times and each time received a different case number for the same issue. They say please don't ring but it was only when I rang that everything was sorted out. Except for that frustration it would be 5 stars.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Joe, we will definitely pass on the feedback regarding the IT systems

I would like to thank Max for his assistance with obtaining a refund for our cancelled trip due to COVID-19. We were really hoping that we would be able to use our voucher before the expiry date - but when it became apparent that we would be unable to - I requested a refund from Luxury Escapes. Max made the process quick & easy. My only issue was not hearing back from Luxury Escapes for a few weeks after I had made the initial request but I understand that these are unprecedented times & that response wait times are extended. Thanks again Max - I look forward to using Luxury escapes in the future.

Ease of Booking
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tor, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Max, he really is a superstar and its great to see you got to experience his wonderful support

Hee

Heeasked

I booked a Fiji package (around $2.4K) which was unable to go ahead due to COVID.
At the time I was given a credit by Luxury Escapes.
No other option was offered.
Some weeks ago I rang and requested the refunding of my money given that Luxury Escapes have been unable to
provide the product that I paid for .... and are unlikely to be able to do so in the foreseeable future.
The telephone consultant initially gave a standard response implying that I was only eligible for a credit but eventually gave an undertaking to “escalate” my request for a refund.
I have heard nothing since.
Any advice on my rights would be appreciated.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Hee, sorry to hear you are still waiting on a response, are you able to provide us with a booking number or a case reference and we will look into this for you. Kind Regards, LE

Michele

Micheleasked

Hi
Very disappointed wanted to book escape for ourselves and as a present for friends had a couple of questions but made it clear wanted particular nights that at time of call were available followed up 02106980 on this receipt number was told some one would get back to me next day , so checked deal today no availability so very disappointed could someone please follow up
Felt brushed off when I followed up
Michele
[Contact Details Removed]

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Michele, we have followed up with our support team and someone will touch base via your case: 02106980

Tara H.

Tara H.asked

Hi there. We booked a package to Fiji. At first we held onto the package and rebooked it twice. It is now expiring at the end of June. After back and forth on emails and a rather uncomfortable conversation by phone, we were given a 50% refund and 50% credit. Given the package is expiring it seems unfair we cannot receive the full funds back? The trip was for our honeymoon and was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip. Now we are heavily out of pocket needing to find a domestic option close by, and feel like we have been strong armed into a huge credit we have no need of. Can you please help? My booking number is GW06GF and it is booked under Tara Hawley.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tara, thank you for reaching out. We will look into this for you and reach out via email. Kind Regards, LE

Kannu
Kannu

There ans will be we are awaiting update. Guess what they have not even paid the hotel but they are holding on to your funds & won’t release them. I am still waiting for my flights refund & it has been 12 months & they don’t even care to update me and after sending mulitiple emails & even writing on there Insta I get a reply back we are awaiting & thats after 12 months. Hello luxury escapes I am still waiting for my refund that I paid you?? Instead of refunding my money & them dealing with the third party they like to take the clients through all of this trauma & still not give refund or communicate.

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives