4.8 (1,113)
    5.0 (1,351)
  • Trip Completed Yes (184) · No (1,190)
  • Ease of Booking
    4.9 (1,338)

K K.

K K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A*****

My favourite Travel Agency
Many years of only positive experience.
Great website design very easy to use, also quick and easy phone/email response - if needed.
Good interaction with booked hotels.
Hopefully tough Covid-19 times won't impact on any above

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are certainly doing our best to ensure our members get the best support, service, and Escapes - COVID-19 won't stop us.

Last minute changes

Extremely helpful with changing my booking at the last minute. Efficient manner on the phone and followed up by email. All done within an hour. A refreshing experience. Much appreciated!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Mark, thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear your experience has been positive overall.

Jim

JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy holidays

We have used Luxury Escapes a few times and have found them reliable and good value for money. They have helped when there has been a problem with our booking of an air flight and rectified it with the airline company. We are happy to keep looking for good bargains with Luxury Escapes.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a lovely review and feedback for Luxury Escapes - we look forward to sharing this with our team. Thanks Jim!

Cara

Cara Perth, WA

Great customer service

Have always had a great experience using luxury escapes. Covid has made things more difficult, but Brettney was fabulous with helping to sort out our plans! Great customer service, always quick to get ahold of on the phone too! Would highly recommend!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Cara, thank you for taking the time to leave us with a shining review - Brettney is an absolute gem and we are happy to hear she was a great help

Help when needed

The day before our holiday things went awry things were cancelled and hotels had to be changed but we got onto Christine in support and she was able to sort everything out for us it was made harder because we didn't have access to the internet all the time. Everything went off like clock work and we had a fabulous holiday.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Jan, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. This feedback is wonderful and we are absolutely thrilled to hear you had a fabulous holiday

Excellent Customer Service

Covid 19 lockdown restrictions imposed without warning by the Qld Gov meant I was forced to leave the accommodation after only one day and it was not going to be possible for me to schedule another time to stay. The compassionate and understanding shown by service member Clare was excellent and her efficient, friendly service during a trying time for me was very much appreciated.

Ease of Booking
Clare W

Clare W Darling Downs, QLD

Unbelievable customer service

This week, at the last minute due to illness, my longed for family holiday needed to be rescheduled. I thought I would be out of pocket a considerable amount. I ended up phoning Luxury Escapes and got the most amazing person LOZ, this staff member went above and beyond. Unbelievable. I was crying happy. Thanks Luxury Escapes.

Excellent customer service

Thank you so very much for your prompt wonderful help and customer service. The attention to detail by your team is very much appreciated!  Once again Luxury Escapes provide a caring, efficient, friendly service. We had a thoroughly enjoyable stay

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a lovely review - thank you for sharing this with us. Our support team are absolute gems and we know they will always do their very best to help our members

Mrs Mac

Mrs MacSydney, NSW

Best Flight coordinator ever - ALEX

LE is an amazing travel organisation and never cease to amaze me with their continual excellent customer service ,In particular flights services. Organising flights during Covid times is not easy and requires a lot of trust . ALEX from LE flights is professional , caring and responsive to your needs , he serves customers in a delightful manner and does all that he states he will to give you the best experience ever. We are so pleased that we discovered LE years ago , they have never disappointed us - providing wonderful holiday opportunities. The flights section is the BEST

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a wonderful review to read - thank you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback. Alex will be thrilled to hear the amazing comments

Alisa

AlisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clare was efficient and professional

Excellent communication and prompt follow up with attending to my booking adjustment.
Clare was easy to talk to and very polite , made the process stress free . Reassurance was given that Clare would immediately follow up with cancelling my booking and get back to me , which was true to her word. Greatly appreciated how efficient she was .

Woohoo, Clare is an absolute superstar. Thank you for sharing

Karen

KarenHobart, TAS

Thanks Clare

Prompt reply from Clare. Excellent service. Especially considering we are trying to book conference accommodation for a date which which hasn’t been confirmed! Thanks for being understanding.
Would recommend this to others.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review. Clare sounds like she was an excellent support and we can't wait to share the great feedback for her.

Fiji holiday

Fiji holidayHobart, TAS

The Fiji Treasure Island booking was for March 2020 but, of course, had to be cancelled due to Covid. It was delayed for a year but again had to be cancelled. Treasure Island then suggested that I got in touch with Luxury Escapes to find out the options which seemed to be another year's delay or cancellation and refund. I got in touch with LE and Clare replied and said that she would consult with Treasure Island and let me know what was the outcome. The outcome was a full refund which has not yet reach my bank but is expected to do so in the near future. Under the circumstances this is an excellent outcome and we are very happy with it.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

We are very happy to hear that you have had a positive experience - thank you for taking the time to leave a review

Amazing customer service

I needed to cancel part of an upcoming booking and it took no time at all. Clare answered my call, was super friendly and followed up immediately once the tour provider had responded. I had my refund in under 24hrs! Absolutely fantastic. Thanks so much Clare!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so glad to hear that Clare was a wonderful help

Jennifer

JenniferNew South Wales

Excellent service

I had a booking at Novotel in Brisbane while attending a course for work. The course and my stay was cut short due to the recent lockdown In Brisbane. Kat has been incredibly helpful, understanding and prompt in dealing with my problem. Thankyiu

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Jennifer, thank you for sharing your 5-star review. We are happy to hear your experience with Kat has been an excellent one.

Kat's excellent service

Hi, Just wanted to comment how satisfied I was with Kat and her assistance in organising a credit for my Sept 2021 visit to Singapore which is unlikely to go ahead. In fact I have been very satisfied with my experience with Luxury Escapes since becoming a member. Keep up the good work.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Greg, thank you for this lovely review. Glad to hear that Kat was able to organise a credit for you and you have been satisfied with all your experiences with us.

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

We had to change our booking and were put through to Nick M. Nick was able to sort everything out for us quickly and efficiently. Thanks Nick for your assistance with this and keep up the great service.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Paul, we appreciate your review and pleased to note Nick M provided prompt service and sorted everything out for you.

Excellent Service from Luxury Escape Support Team

I had booked an interstate holiday with Luxury Escapes pre pandemic. Unfortunately we could not go as planned as the borders were shut last year. Luxury Escapes originally allowed us to defer our travel. But as borders have continued to shut we decided to cancel altogether and receive a credit for another holiday, probably closer to home. Eric from Customer Support was wonderful in arranging this for me. He was very professional and helpful and we couldn't be happier.

We look forward to many more wonderful holidays with Luxury Escapes.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Susan, sorry you couldn't make your interstate escape last year due to the pandemic. We are very happy to hear Eric was able to arrange a credit for you and we also look forward to seeing you on many more escapes with us.

Suzanne

SuzannePerth, WA

Customer Care

Due to Covid our voucher was running out of its expiry date. Luxury Escapes were able to adjust this on our behalf so that we could still honor our voucher although outside the expiry. The hotel The Quay were absolutely amazing also and did not hesitate to accept our booking. I must mention it did take a few weeks of calling luxury escapes and 4 people before I was lucky to get Clare who took personal responsibility for my enquiry. She made everything happen and a confirmation within days. I cannot thank Clare enough for her commitment, responsibility and personal touch. The only one of 5 that really took action. thank you Clare, thank you Luxury Escapes and thank you The Quay.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very glad that Clare was very helpful and provided you with a positive outcome. We hope you'll enjoy your escape at the Quay.

Excellent service

My dealings with Kat to change my booking was very easy and very efficient. If only more companies worked like this the world would be a happier place. Well done Luxury Escapes and well done Kat.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Wendy, thank you so much for this lovely review. We are happy you found Kat very efficient and that she made your experience a positive one.

Lyndon

LyndonCentral, SA

Perfect outcome!!

Due to Covid, I had to amend our booking in five months time. I sent an email which was responded to quite quickly. I heard back from Clare, who was absolutely fantastic in helping me out. Clare was able to get a credit put onto our account, and we are now looking forward to using this credit to book another holiday, a little closer to home. Thank you Clare.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Lyndon, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear Clare provided a great outcome and we look forward to seeing where your next escape takes you.

Excellent service

I have had to change my escape twice and on both occasions the advisor has been most helpful...... i have been given a credit to my account with 18 months in which to use the credit.... i would confidently recommend luxury escapes. Excellent service.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Pam, thank you for sharing your experience and we are so pleased to hear it's a positive one.

Tara H.

Tara H.asked

Hi there. We booked a package to Fiji. At first we held onto the package and rebooked it twice. It is now expiring at the end of June. After back and forth on emails and a rather uncomfortable conversation by phone, we were given a 50% refund and 50% credit. Given the package is expiring it seems unfair we cannot receive the full funds back? The trip was for our honeymoon and was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip. Now we are heavily out of pocket needing to find a domestic option close by, and feel like we have been strong armed into a huge credit we have no need of. Can you please help? My booking number is GW06GF and it is booked under Tara Hawley.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tara, thank you for reaching out. We will look into this for you and reach out via email. Kind Regards, LE

Kannu
Kannu

There ans will be we are awaiting update. Guess what they have not even paid the hotel but they are holding on to your funds & won’t release them. I am still waiting for my flights refund & it has been 12 months & they don’t even care to update me and after sending mulitiple emails & even writing on there Insta I get a reply back we are awaiting & thats after 12 months. Hello luxury escapes I am still waiting for my refund that I paid you?? Instead of refunding my money & them dealing with the third party they like to take the clients through all of this trauma & still not give refund or communicate.

Sonja

Sonjaasked

Good morning. I have a trip booked with LE and due to Covid we can not leave the country. It is for NZ. Can I request a refund please. E8ZMP0 booking number.

Many thanks

Sonja Latcham

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sonja, we have passed on your details to our support team and someone will get in touch soon. Thanks, LE

Narelleasked

Hi we are booked for a LE in October to Queenstown New Zealand but it looks like travel from Australia to NZ will not be happening. I have emailed you and have not had a response. Does the Force Majeure apply? Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Narelle, let us know your booking reference and we can follow up right away. Thanks, LE

Thanks, our Booking No. is BK3RYO

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Narelle, we have passed on your details and someone will touch base soon. Thanks, LE

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives