Lynx Body Spray

Lynx Body Spray (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

fernyfluffles

fernyflufflesTas, 7320

My hubby always buys Lynx. It's cheap, effective and smells divine (except the scent called Africa!!). Phoenix and Anti-Hangover are the best smells and they last a long time. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a good cheaper body spray!
My husband loved the anti-hangover scent, it was in a lime green bottle, It lasts a long time, relatively cheap, they come in great gift packs in a variety of scents, the matching shower gels smell great on men, it's available at nearly every store which stocks deodorant so it's widely available!
Nothing yet

Lianax3

Lianax3

OK

I think this product would suit teenage boys more than it would suit a man. While initially I liked the smell of this product- I was the one who bought it for my husband I am now a bit over it. My husband however quiet likes it and it hasn't caused any skin irritations and although not an anti-perspirant it works well at covering BO.
It doesn't smell that bad once it has had time to settle. Very cool twist lid design.
It is instant headache material for anyone who inhales this stuff. It is not cheap for the same price I would reccomend the rexona brand for men( I think you get twice as much).

john

johnasked

Is lynx ever going to do a special edition of their old body spray's like the original lynx body spray,spice body spray,java body spray,tempest body spray and so on, i really think they would be a sell out if you went back to the old skool sprays?

Sada
Sada

That would be good of they did make special edition sprays, it would be popular.

meredith

meredithasked

isn't lynx a mans deodorant?

Titch
Titch

Yes it is.

Get an answer from our members and Lynx representatives

CategoryDeodorants & Body Sprays