Lynx Shower Gel

Lynx Shower Gel

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lynx? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
    rewarding_07
    rewarding_07South East Queensland, QLD

Bad

I have only purchased Lynx Shower Gel once when I saw it on a good special but I regretted buying it from the first time I used it. With its intense chemical smell it really doesn't make you feel realaxed as a nice shower should be. Not good.
    Not much to like. Can get it for a reasonable price when it's on special but you get what you pay for.
    Smell is really strong and just makes you think of chemicals with it's completely un-natural smell. Very runny so it's hard to use sparingly and therefore a lot gets wasted.

Andrew P.
    Andrew P.asked

Can I use Lynx Africa body wash to wash my hair?

SlackO
    SlackOasked

What happened to the shower gel ignite and fever / the blue one I cannot get anymore its a shame they smelt really nice

Andrew1960
    Andrew1960

Good question I have use both of these and have found them quite good but I didn't realise that they aren't available anymore. I quite often just buy the one that's on special because they all seem pretty good to me. Maybe a discount pharmacy might have them if you can't find them at Coles or Woolies.