Lynx Shower Gel

Lynx Shower Gel

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lynx? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6

Smells nice but don't get it in your manhood's hole

The gel in question, although pleasant in fragrance, is perhaps not a fantastic moisturiser of the skin. In addition, an undesirable burning sensation shall occur should you happen to rub this product into the hole of your manhood.

Ainsley22
    Ainsley22

OK

I'm a girl and I like the smell of this range, I'll use it if it's in the shower but I would not buy it. It is very drying.
    I like the smell, a little goes a long way when used with a body puff.
    It dries my skin to the point that i always need to moisturize after using this. It seems very artificial.

Andrew P.
    Andrew P.asked

Can I use Lynx Africa body wash to wash my hair?

SlackO
    SlackOasked

What happened to the shower gel ignite and fever / the blue one I cannot get anymore its a shame they smelt really nice

Andrew1960
    Andrew1960

Good question I have use both of these and have found them quite good but I didn't realise that they aren't available anymore. I quite often just buy the one that's on special because they all seem pretty good to me. Maybe a discount pharmacy might have them if you can't find them at Coles or Woolies.