Lynx Shower Gel

Lynx Shower Gel

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lynx? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
    Andrew1960McLaren Vale

Great Stuff

I have been using this bodywash for about 4 years and really like it because it smells good and makes for a nice showering experience. I agree with other reviewers that it is more expensive than others but my experience has been that you need to use alot more of the cheaper stuff than the Lynx but can't say for sure. You will feel cleaner and smell nicer if you use this stuff so give it a go. I don't think you'll be dissapointed.
    Smells nice Nice lather Makes you feel clean

CunningHunter
    CunningHunterAU

Good

Lynx Shower Gels are a good quality shower gel albeit costly - wait for them to come on sale at Woolies or Coles before purchasing.
    Pleasant aroma - Lynx Africa is my favourite, but I like most of their range
    Is more skin-friendly then regular bath soap (interesting that some people mention it dries out their skin a lot - I haven't found that from my experience).
    Expensive

MotherMoon
    MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

Andrew P.
    Andrew P.asked

Can I use Lynx Africa body wash to wash my hair?

SlackO
    SlackOasked

What happened to the shower gel ignite and fever / the blue one I cannot get anymore its a shame they smelt really nice

Andrew1960

Good question I have use both of these and have found them quite good but I didn't realise that they aren't available anymore. I quite often just buy the one that's on special because they all seem pretty good to me. Maybe a discount pharmacy might have them if you can't find them at Coles or Woolies.