Lynx Shower Gel

Lynx Shower Gel

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lynx? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6

It is a good shower gel

I bought two of the attract bottles from the reject shop for three dollars each and tried it. After I felt refreshed and had a good smell which lasts a really long time and still smells great

Andrew P.
    Andrew P.asked

Can I use Lynx Africa body wash to wash my hair?

SlackO
    SlackOasked

What happened to the shower gel ignite and fever / the blue one I cannot get anymore its a shame they smelt really nice

Andrew1960
    Andrew1960

Good question I have use both of these and have found them quite good but I didn't realise that they aren't available anymore. I quite often just buy the one that's on special because they all seem pretty good to me. Maybe a discount pharmacy might have them if you can't find them at Coles or Woolies.