M.A.C

M.A.C

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mickey H

Mickey HNew South Wales

MAC Chili matte lipstick's biggest fan

This is my fourth MAC Chili lipstick, I just got compliments on it all the time. It is a brownish orange shade of red that suits my golden skin undertone perfectly. The texture is a creamy matte, not powdery like some other brands. Blot it for a more faded casual look or go heavy-handed for more defined red lips. I used this everyday, this has to be one of MAC's best sellers.

ANDI.

ANDI.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mac upward lash mascara

So, I have to say I’ve bought $3 mascaras that are better than this “quality” product. It’s the complete opposite of everything you could want. I cried a little it was so bad, now this could’ve of been from the smudge or clumps of mascara that have invaded my eye from my application or just the sheer bad quality of this product. I had to use 3 clean mascara brushes to de-clump and separate my lashes. The product made my lashes dry and it irritated me to no end.
The formula and the brush just don’t work it could be that the bristles are too short or the formula too thick. No idea but MAC I deserve better from you! I’ll stick to some good old favourites from Bobbi brown and Revlon.

I just can’t say how bad this product is.

Malena M.

Malena M.Sydney, NSW

Bad experience. Poor customer service at Myer Westfield George St.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simplistic packaging the studio fix powder foundation is a good product

I love my MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation, when i put it on top of my BB cream, it doesn't cake and make my face look flat like other pressed powder. It gives me an additional coverage.

Bahar

Bahar

perfect

I have been using this product for years now, it is affordable for a good band.
About the foundation, I am not too sure but its lipsticks are too good.

Edwina

Edwina

Poor product packaging

MAC has always been my “go to” makeup - particularly for lipsticks. Today I was in the market for a new one and went into Myer Castle Hill. There was only one rep and she was quite rushed. I was interested in the Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour. I accidentally dropped the Tester and it broke at the wand. I cleaned it up myself using their wipes and did proceed to buy it - $42. I unpackaged it and put it in my handbag & put it on at the shopping centre. It fell out of my handbag in the lift to my apartment and shattered again! Big packaging flaw MAC. Not happy.!

Bushra

BushraSydney, NSW

One on one makeup session

I booked a one on one makeup session with MAC sydney to learn some techniques to apply makeup. They made me look like zombie and i learnt zero from them. I contacted their customer service and believe me they have horrible horrible customer service. I have been promised to be contacted by regional manager several times but still no contact. Its a brand with the most pathetic customer service.

MISMATCHED no refund

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mac mascara

I purchased a lipstick matte from mac online and the lipstick arrived along with a sample mascara the lipstick wasn't even matte then because I liked the mascara went into highpoint myer to purchase the actual mascara told her the sample and she went to grab it I paid for it only when I got home I realised it's the wrong one she sold me

Bonnie

BonnieSydney

Terrible Customer Care!

I ordered a package from MAC Cosmetics which was left at the wrong address (I had given them the right address, the driver had left it at the wrong address). I called Aus post and they told me they would open an investigation but for me to also speak with MAC if they could also call Aus post about the issue. I called MAC and their customer care consultant was not only incredibly rude she kept saying it was “my fault” and they would do nothing about the situation. All I was asking for was help in the situation and for them to call Aus post to help me. I spend A LOT of money with MAC but after this experience, the fact they will not help long long term returning customers is disgraceful!

Aware of your failed product! Still selling it

Took the fix + matte setting spray back for refund. Reported to customer service and they told me MAC is AWARE of the formulation error. Not only aware but still selling it and pushing the sales to woman everywhere. You might package it in a shiny box doesn't make it a quality product.

Becca

BeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful online store customer service

Chocolettos

ChocolettosCarrum Downs

Stolen package from my door, M.A.C was understanding and fantastic!!!

Adra

anon

anonTownsville

M.A.C. Matchmaster foundation

Products That Don't Even Work - Never Buy Eyeliner

Usually i am a lover of Mac products, however i am very turned off after this experience. Yesterday i bought a new eye liner as i had been in search to find a new one - which i apparently and sadly made the wrong decision. I go home as I'm getting ready for a night out and i had been sold the tester which was all dried up!!! Mac has told me i can exchange it however at this point i am expecting a full refund. I really don't want another Mac eyeliner as this is the second bad experience i have had.

Evelina

EvelinaSydney

Way more difficult than it should be.

stop selling in china

I used to only wear M.A.C products because I loved how they felt on my skin but also the colour range, however after discovering that products sold in China must be tested on animals. Since learning this and until MAC stop selling to China I will boycott these products.

ellie

ellieBradbury

Bad customer service at Mac Macarthur Square.

I have gone numerous times to Mac in David Jones Macarthur Square and never get served. Always get ignored. I was looking for lip primer at Mac today and I got there before these other two women which were served before me. I knew what I wanted but because the other two women were fussing around unable to make up their mind I was waiting 15 more minutes. Finally the sales girl acknowledged me and said she will be with me in a moment. Still waiting, so I finally left. It is not like they were even that busy, but there were only two sales people on, the other one busy fussing doing a girls makeup. I think Ill stick to ordering online. Love mac products, but customer service is extremely poor.