M.E.M Removals & Storage

M.E.M Removals & Storage

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

WHY WOULD YOU USE ANYONE ELSE????

I recently hired this company for my move into their storage. I was pleasantly surprised with the professional service I received during the first call and follow ups toward the move date.

The two removalists showed up on time and only took 2 1/2 hours to load up 3/4 of a container. They started off making a list of every piece that was loaded and labeling it, giving me a copy of their inventory before locking it. I watched them carefully handling each item they moved. They were very pleasant and professional. It was a very stark contrast to my previous moves, most of them taking much longer and not ending well.

I really appreciated them making my move stress free and affordable, at less than $400. I highly recommend this AFRA registered business to anyone and will only use them from now on in my future moves.