M&R Fencing and Landscaping

M&R Fencing and Landscaping

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael Arrow sole trader of M&R FENCING AND LANDSCAPING is not to be trusted. Don't do business with him.

I found M&R Fencing and Landscaping from HiPages and the tradies i have used there have served me well doing my renos. So when they put foward M&R I thought it would be a reliable quality tradie. I spoke to Michael Arrow to get works done, he sounded like a genuine guy so i let my guard down and paid him in full. Big mistake as he still has not completed the fencing job. I paid him in Sep 2018 and still the fencing job is not complete. He made alot of excuses like the busy period leading up to christmas, weather, sore back and going into hospital, and going overseas.
And eventually he stopped taking my calls and responding to my messages. After this i tried to look up his business and there was nothing officially online but i found some bad reviews where he has done this to other people. BE CAREFUL dealing with Michael Arrow he has taken a number of peoples money and only half done the job. He normally demands a large deposit for materials. I have contacted Consumer Affairs. Next stage is to go to VCAT as Consumer Affairs could not get in contact with him. If you have a similar experience, add to this and let others avoid dealing with this shady person.