Mable
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mable

Tinnermuk
TinnermukSydney, NSW

Avoid Mable if you are a support worker

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Long term support worker on the verge of nervous breakdown?

Private
Private

Unprofessional, unreliable and discriminating.

MableMableSend a private message

Fantastic easy to use platform

Mable has been a life-saver for our family. Since joining Mable we have found fantastic support workers for our son Daniel on the autism spectrum. The platform is easy to use and is like having your very own employment agency on tap.

Terrible service

I had a number of requests some time ago, the best answer was "a number".
Still waiting, 20 january no 00995656.........still waiting........still waiting. and there are more. I give up waiting.

MableMableSend a private message

Hey Garry, we're sorry to hear you haven't received a response to your request and we'll be able to look into this for you. We've sent you a private message so we can find out more details and we apologise again for this experience.

Sending me texts at 10pm at night

Your support specialist is texting me at 10pm. Waking me up with a message about me to connect with them... please don't message so late. If it is spam then how did that person know I signed up and they are trying to pretend they are from mable. Concerned the company may have leaked my contact details....
Very dodgey

Mable over charge

Mable over charge with their service’s. They need to make a fair rate as it is hard with the cost of living in this day and age. Please sort this out

MEtre
MEtreSydney

Mable do not accept legitimate police checks!

Kevin
KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Work for clients and have not been paid by them because Mable accept any client that sign up.

It’s been almost a year now since last July 2021 and I’ve continuously contacted them about this issue and they always tell me they’ll get back but never so I’ve gave up worst service

Poor Support for Support Workers

The customer service team is poorly trained in both customer support and the platform itself, each and every update to the platform creates a magnitude of other problems, example of this are wiping all your saved preference areas or sending you jobs that are 90kms away and losing your NDIS accreditation.

AngelicFruitcake
AngelicFruitcake

The whole thing is just horrible

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the worst care platform

Had multiple issues with Mable. I am a support worker and Mable believes in 'client is always right'. Even when I had clear cut evidence to prove otherwise. Wouldn't use mable again.

Find out how Mable compares to other Services

stay away lying thieves /would rate no stars

Janet Tobin-AllenIllawarra, NSW

No Customer Service from Mable

I sent 2 emails to the customer team of Mable with some concerns due to concerns about a couple of incidents involving a support worker, as well as, overcharging. To date, not one email has been responded to.

MableMableSend a private message

Hey Janet, we're sorry to hear you haven't received a response to your email enquiry and we understand your frustration. We'll be able to look into this for you and can you please advise us of your case number? Thanks.

Janet Tobin-Allen

Unable to provide you with a case number because you haven't responded to any of my emails???

MableMableSend a private message

Thanks for your response Janet. We provide an automatic case number once you've emailed us directly. Can you please confirm the email you've sent was to info@mable.com.au? We look forward to your response.

danny72
danny72Sydney, NSW

Very unprofessional , no support or care from mable.

I have tried to find caring supportive mable workers.
They are few and far between. One worker from mable ignored me while listening to wine salesmen for thirty mins . Mabel dont care or have listened to my experiences and did not publish my review on this worker which was factual not offensive on this support workers abusive behaviour. It’s so hard to find good support workers and mable do not help at all apart from taking commissions from me and support workers. There should be a commission on support workers they are not doing their jobs well and provide very little.

MableMableSend a private message

Hey Danny. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, we would love to get a chance to fix it. Please send through your contact details at info@mable.com.au or call 1300736573.

Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.asked

I rang Mable to make a complaint about a worker and the person who took my call couldn't find my file. So I couldn't register my complaint...

MableMableSend a private message

Thanks Kathleen. We've been able to locate your profile and we apologise again for any confusion. We'll be able to look into this further and can you please send us an email at info@mable.com.au? We look forward to your response.

Sally
Sallyasked

Why do you need to get a police check with Mabel if you already have a current one?

Traveller
Travellerasked

I was looking into becoming a Support Worker and checked out the Mabel platform and was horrified. It's like seems to use the Air BnB /Uber model of "limited care and no responsibility "to both to workers who register with them and to people with disability needing support. "We just put people in contact". You are not a "worker" for Mable, you are basically a sub-contractor which means Mable is trying to weazle of any responsibility for workplace safety and safety of clients (except for the most basic provision of Police Check and WCC). But unlike Air BnB and Uber you are dealing with vulnerable people which should place an even greater duty of care and responsibility on the online platform. I want to know how many clients have been abused or sexually harrassed by "workers". Where is their transparency? I want to know how many workers have been ripped off? How many have been injured or not been paid decently? Please do NOT check their permission to collect sensitive information tick box before reading through their privacy policy very carefully. In my view it basically gives them almost free carte-blanch to share your personal information to many third parties including advertisers etc and you can do virtually nothing about it. As soon as I read this policy I immediately deleted all my information and did not proceed any further. I then when looking for reviews. It seems not only make money charging out support workers who don't even work for them It's an online site that gathers your VERY personal information to sell and make profit as well. It seems to me that it's basically a marketing company that puts their own profits before the safety of workers and clients. Reading the reviews and experiences of workers and clients above have only further convinced me of this. I would not be surprised if Mable finds themselves in court just like Uber has on many occasions on breaches of workplace safety and if workers are subcontracters or employees etc. I really wish there was an ethical place for people with disabilities to get the support they need safely and for workers to be paid decently with decent conditions. Any ideas I'd love to hear.

Karen
Karen

Get an answer from our members and Mable representatives