Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (3)
  • Smell
LNicholls

LNichollsPerth, WA

Warning!!! Discontinued product!

If you LOVE LOVE LOVE Macadamia Deep Repair Masque as much as me, please be warned I heard in Nov 2020 that it is a discontinued product!
Nooooooo.......
Not sure if this only Australia or internationally.
Buy NOW if you can find it!

Purchased in November 2020 for $32.00.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Debbie G

Debbie GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best hair masque I've used in 30+ years

I am so thrilled to have had the opportunity to try this product which I received a sample of in a Priceline gift bag. I have been hooked from first use. I have mid length bleached blonde hair which is dry and brittle from over-processing, however within a few months my hair has restored to a healthy condition and growing again. A little goes a long way and it is great value!

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline for $37.00.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged

Brooke

I RAVE about this product!

Ive been dying my hair jet black for over 10 years, not to mention the every day use of a hair straightener. My hair is in relatively good condition, whenever it's feeling a bit dry I always refer back to this hair mask. It smells amazing but most importantly it's the only thing that actually makes my hair silky afterwards. Comb through damp hair, put it in a bun and keep it in for as long as you want. 100% recommend you already try it!

Purchased at Priceline for $36.00.

Hair TypeDry and Normal
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

See all Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque reviews

Latoya B.

Latoya B.asked

Hi, my hair use to have body but now it's hard and dry. Will this product bring body back to my hair?

Brooke

Definitely worth a shot. Whenever my hair is feeling a bit dry, I put this in for about 15 minutes. I've replaced my conditioner with this hair mask and use it 2/3 times a week and my hair is in good condition

Selda

Seldaasked

Do you use the Macadamia deep repair masque before or after conditioner?

Spankygirl75
Spankygirl75

I only use this after washing. I dont bother with conditioner. Wont use anything else.

CategoryShampoos & Conditioners