Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

nopelep

nopelepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

disappointed

I was expecting amazing results after reading a lot of reviews, but this left my hair looking dry. I also since discovered that this product contains silicones, which may or may not be a good thing, but I think I prefer my hair to be moisturised naturally. also, this is too highly priced, and from memory 'macadamia oil' is way down the list of ingredients. I should have researched better before wasting my money. I will continue to use occasionally, to use up product, but will not be re purchasing.

See all Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque reviews

Latoya B.

Latoya B.asked

Hi, my hair use to have body but now it's hard and dry. Will this product bring body back to my hair?

Brooke
    Brooke

Definitely worth a shot. Whenever my hair is feeling a bit dry, I put this in for about 15 minutes. I've replaced my conditioner with this hair mask and use it 2/3 times a week and my hair is in good condition

Selda

Seldaasked

Do you use the Macadamia deep repair masque before or after conditioner?

Spankygirl75
    Spankygirl75

I only use this after washing. I dont bother with conditioner. Wont use anything else.

CategoryShampoos & Conditioners