Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (294)

Ian G

Ian GPerth, WA

A great addition to my home office

The Twelve South Curve is a laptop stand which, not surprisingly, raises a MacBook (or any other suitable laptop) off a desk surface. It avoids some of the neck-related stress associated with using a laptop when compared to looking down at a laptop screen which is siting on the desk. It also allows air to circulate around a MacBook which prevents Read more about review stating A great addition to my home officeit from running hot. The Twelve South Curve has been a great addition to my home office.

Sharon

SharonNorth Queensland, QLD

First a wired keyboard and now a wired mouse.

I went back to Macfixit Australia to purchase a wired mouse as my old one was very old. I have had the mouse now for at least a month I'd say and it works perfectly. Together with the keyboard I'm set up with my iMac. The price was excellent and very modern looking compared to my old one. Why would I need to buy genuine when I can get perfect replacements from this business. Would go back again. Item was send quickly and arrived on no time at all.

J Thomas

J ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service with a capital S

I've purchased a few things from Macfixit over the years. The website is so user-friendly it's easy to find whatever item is wanted. The latest purchase was a battery for my 11" MacAir and I was surprised to find not only the battery in the pack but also the special tools to change it - and also a link to show how to change it. Orders always arrive promptly. A great company with old-fashioned service.

Product Purchasedbattery

KitL

KitLIllawarra, NSW

Replacement of battery for MacBook Pro 15, Late 2013

Rusty

Rusty

Purchased many items from MacFixit over the years

This is a great company with a range of products to suit your budget. I've purchased at least a dozen items from them over the years and all arrive quickly if in stock, from RAM upgrades, SSDs to USB docks. One item was not up to the standard I expected and my purchase was refunded. Overall good company to deal with and highly recommended.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mac specific upgrades and accessories

Product PurchasedOWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Robbo

RobboNorth Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful HELP. A real person!

Happy to report a very positive experience. The RAM I purchased was not compatible with existing RAM. My mistake. Macfixit Help not only engaged in seriously useful email correspondence as to the problem and possible solutions but gave me a refund on the purchased RAM. Adn the suggested solution worked. Next time I will seek their advice first. Really good to get a Help person that actually cared and was knowledgeable. A great store.

Graham M.

Graham M.Sydney, NSW

My preferred supplier for Mac accessories

I’ve been using MacFixit for many years and they’ve never disappointed. In particular I like that they stock OWC products

Product PurchasedOWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Will W

Will WSydney, NSW

14 port thunderbolt docking station

Macfixit were great supports helping me explore the capability of the Thunderbolt 14port dock as well as explaining their relationship with OWCDigital.com, who I've dealt with over the years. My buying experience with Macfixit was great, and happy to work with them in future. Further, It's great to have an AUS based Mac vendor to proxy all this great tech from the OWC group.

RRC

RRC

Since 2005 - has NOT skipped a beat!

I have been ordering from them since they started! Like OWC products (prior to Macfixit). I have not had any issues with the products that I ordered, mainly OWC products. Only had ONE (1) problem with the wrong stated specs, OWC's fault, and this was rectified immediately and refunded! My personal experiences with them, I do highly recommend dealing them. No fakes or Chinese "knock offs"! Keep up the good work!

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sabrent Hub - USB 3.0, Brilliant device, works great, very happy.

Brilliant device, I have tried other USB hubs that did not do what they promised. I did a lot of research before I chose this one...was tired of wasting money. This 10 port hub with the option to switch a particular port on or off does does exactly what it promises, with safety and no loss in power to each individual port. Great product...Very happy.
Excellent Service/Pricing/Quality Product/Tracking & Prompt Delivery 5*****.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSabrent 10-Port 60W USB 3.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs includes 60W 12V/5A power adapter - Black
Ian

IanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Quality Products & Service

I have used Macfixit on seperate occasions and found their service and delivery to be exceptional. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again in future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased4.0GB (2 x 32GB) 2666MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260 Pin Memory Upgrade Kit
Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So fast, so efficient and great communication

I ordered 64GB of RAM for my new iMac, it was processed and delivered early. Macfixit were very communicative and their prices are awesome!

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomer

New configuration Drive Sled for Classic Mac pro

The OWC Hard Drive Sled/Bracket for Mac Pro 2009-2012 - New Version is a must for anyone seeking to put any of the current generation hard drives into the Mac pro. The updated drive sled accommodates both the screw hole positions and the position for the new generation disks. Delivery was extremely quick and the prices is great, adding new 8Tb 7200 disks to the Mac pro is now painless.

Thanks for a great service and product range.

Ben

Ben Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality products, fast shipping

Bought cheap replacement batteries off eBay that didn’t last. Went to Macfixit and got a quality replacement. Couldn’t fault them. Would definitely use again

David T.

David T.Hunter Region, NSW

Newertech Voyager 3 Drive Dock

Drive dock arrived safely and well within the expected time frame. The wall plug was the incorrect fitting so I emailed Macfixit. They had a replacement back to me in just 3 days! Awesome response and service. Thanks guys. Happy to recommend Macfixit. David T

Ram for 2020 iMac

I was very impressed with the improvement to my new iMac after I installed 32 gig of ram. Photoshop and Lightroom just fly. I had no problems finding and ordering the ram. Delivery in the time of Covid-19 was also impressive.

Best value in town

I always check in with the team at Macfixit, they have always provided great advice and value, and when shopping for new Mac Pro RAM they were my first port of call!

VAA

VAAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Informed and prompt customer service and advice.

Very clear list of products on their web site. They will recommend products, check the specs of what you want to purchase and all within 24 hrs.

Perfect iMac upgrade

Excellent SSD upgrade for my 2012 iMac, including all the parts, tools, and instructions needed. Everything worked well! The iMac is now running much faster and no problems.