Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No
Shane

Shane

Fast delivery and great customer service! Highly recommend

Fast delivery and great customer service! Highly recommend. I had an issue with my battery I received at first and they replaced it quickly and had quick clear communication

Frank A

Frank AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Consistent good service and great products

Since 2013 I have been buying from MacFixit. Over the years I have bought multiple hard drives, SSDs, a Drobo mini, Thunderbolt dock, a kit for iMac disk replacement, and several lots of memory.
In that time I have only one problem, with an SSD which failed after 4 years. A quick email to MacFixit, the order number and serial number were checked and I received a replacement drive with no hassles.
The few times there have been stock delays they have kept me informed, but generally delivered promptly without a problem. Even during current COVID times my last order was delivered to Adelaide in 5 days.

Product PurchasedOWC SSD 1TB
Karl Schenk

Karl SchenkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product range, great customer service!

Macfixit had both items I needed at competitive prices. Unfortunately one of the items I received did not work. Macfixit replaced the (quite expensive) item without question. They covered all postage costs and made sure I had my replacement unit very quickly.
Customer support staff that I spoke to throughout my transaction seemed knowledgeable and were both friendly and helpful. I was very satisfied with this supplier.

Product PurchasedOWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Macfixit Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Marc AZ

Marc AZSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best service from a tech reseller I have ever had.

Purchased Mac Rams, Great Performance, Fast Delivery

Recently purchased rams from Macfixit Australia for my new imac, very reasonable price and boost up the overall performance. It has a good range of products available for all mac users. Very fast delivery and strongly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The place to get your Apple components and accessories

I've purchased many items over years. Alway had a good fast service. Pricing has almsot always been the best.

Twice had things that went faulty under warranty. Replaced promptly and without fuss.

Mel

MelHobart, TAS

Customer service

I recently contacted Macfixit regarding a faulty battery ie. it takes too many hours to charge. Their response to the problem was swift. The customer service of the Macfixit team is exemplary. I have always dealt with Jacob who has most definitely gone out of his way to offer easy to understand advice, tips and links. The products I have ordered have always been of high quality and arrived promptly. The issue with the battery is the first that I have had with any product purchased from Macfixit and it is a manufacturers issue rather than Macfixit itself. I am returning the battery for a replacement. Thanks again Jacob at Macfixit.

Excellent service and reliability

If you’re considering buying a battery from Macfixit, I cannot reassure you enough. The customer service exceptional, this company cares about your business.

8months on my Macbook has 3-4hrs use

FoxFX

FoxFXGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Atrocious Customer Service, and blames Apple for their (Macfixit) faulty RAM

Atrocious Customer Service!

Consistent problems with the RAM purchased. Unwilling to do RMA, so took the iMac to Apple to fix. Apple clearly stated that the RAM was the problem, and Macfixit stated that Apple doesn't know how to troubleshoot.

Will NEVER do business with them again ! Go to RAM City instead.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Macfixit Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Hayden B

Hayden BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, friendly and fast service.

Happy with these guys. Although we had issues with the SSD, as Mac can be all over the place sometimes.. They were extremely efficient and friendly with helping solve our situation. Will continue to use these guys as often as we can. Thanks!