Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Shane

Shane

Fast delivery and great customer service! Highly recommend

Fast delivery and great customer service! Highly recommend. I had an issue with my battery I received at first and they replaced it quickly and had quick clear communication

Frank A

Frank AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Consistent good service and great products

Since 2013 I have been buying from MacFixit. Over the years I have bought multiple hard drives, SSDs, a Drobo mini, Thunderbolt dock, a kit for iMac disk replacement, and several lots of memory.
In that time I have only one problem, with an SSD which failed after 4 years. A quick email to MacFixit, the order number and serial number were checked and I received a replacement drive with no hassles.
The few times there have been stock delays they have kept me informed, but generally delivered promptly without a problem. Even during current COVID times my last order was delivered to Adelaide in 5 days.

Product PurchasedOWC SSD 1TB

Purchased Mac Rams, Great Performance, Fast Delivery

Recently purchased rams from Macfixit Australia for my new imac, very reasonable price and boost up the overall performance. It has a good range of products available for all mac users. Very fast delivery and strongly recommended.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Macfixit Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

The place to get your Apple components and accessories

I've purchased many items over years. Alway had a good fast service. Pricing has almsot always been the best.

Twice had things that went faulty under warranty. Replaced promptly and without fuss.