Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia (page 2 of 16)

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (304)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (278)

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomer

New configuration Drive Sled for Classic Mac pro

The OWC Hard Drive Sled/Bracket for Mac Pro 2009-2012 - New Version is a must for anyone seeking to put any of the current generation hard drives into the Mac pro. The updated drive sled accommodates both the screw hole positions and the position for the new generation disks. Delivery was extremely quick and the prices is great, adding new 8Tb 7200 disks to the Mac pro is now painless.

Thanks for a great service and product range.

Ben

Ben Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality products, fast shipping

Bought cheap replacement batteries off eBay that didn’t last. Went to Macfixit and got a quality replacement. Couldn’t fault them. Would definitely use again

Ram for 2020 iMac

I was very impressed with the improvement to my new iMac after I installed 32 gig of ram. Photoshop and Lightroom just fly. I had no problems finding and ordering the ram. Delivery in the time of Covid-19 was also impressive.

Best value in town

I always check in with the team at Macfixit, they have always provided great advice and value, and when shopping for new Mac Pro RAM they were my first port of call!

VAA

VAAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Informed and prompt customer service and advice.

Very clear list of products on their web site. They will recommend products, check the specs of what you want to purchase and all within 24 hrs.

Perfect iMac upgrade

Excellent SSD upgrade for my 2012 iMac, including all the parts, tools, and instructions needed. Everything worked well! The iMac is now running much faster and no problems.

robalwin

robalwinFar North Queensland, QLD

Ram for my Apple iMac

Bought some ram for my computer and received this in a timely manner and well packed. I would recommend this supplier.

Greg.W

Greg.WMid North Coast, NSW

Great service, I got the right products at the right price within the estimated delivery time frame.

Chris Williams

Chris WilliamsSydney, NSW

Perfect memory upgrade for MacBook

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Zero communication, ignore emails.

Placed an order a month ago, once we paid we were informed it was out of stock. Was due for delivery last week but no further communication. The phone number has an 'email us' message. No way to leave a message. Emails unanswered. I understand they have supply issues due to COVID, but that doesn't justify a total lack of contact and ignoring customer emails.

Laen

LaenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service and experience.

This was my first time purchasing from Macfixit and it certainly will not be the last. I found their website easy to navigate and quickly found what I was looking for. I did have a couple of queries in regards to what I wanted to buy and Robert and the team were extremely helpful and answered every question I had. I am very happy with what I purchased and the whole experience was 10/10! Thank you!!

Product PurchasedOWC Thunderbay 4 Mini
Admin

AdminMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I haven't had a problem ordering from Macfixit - products arrived on time or early
Products actually arrived.
Easy payment method
Lots of correspondence

Bought Laptop Stands.

Product Purchasedlaptop stand
ColS

ColSSydney, NSW

Great products delivered fast.

Ordered a CalDigit TS3 Thundebolt3 Hub after considering buying direct from USA. Delivered within 48 hours and brilliant kit.
Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great products and customer support

Easy to navigate website with a comprehensive range of products. Quick response from support team if you ever get confused on which part is the right one. I have fixed a range of iMacs and Macbook pro's now and every part has been correct the first time round. Great company, great service, great support. Don't waste your time getting cheap knock off parts from overseas, pay a bit extra to get the right parts the first time and support if something goes wrong.

StephenT

StephenTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always great dealing with Maxfixit Australia!

Great website with all the information you need to know - easy to get around and find what you want. the SSD I bought is fantastic - much faster than the original, and well priced. Easy to install. I recommend Macfixit to anyone looking to upgrade their Mac.

Product PurchasedOWC SSD

ScanS

ScanSMelbourne

Excellent product matched by excellent service.

I recently purchased a second Mercury Elite drive enclosure from MacFixIt. I purchase through them because their product range is excellent and they are great to deal with.
These enclosures are great and easy to use. They are compact and buss powered, so I can use them on both my MacMini and MacBook Pro without hassle.
MacFixIt are the first place I look for anything Mac related.
Thanks guys!

Colin Watson

Colin WatsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Process

Macfixit web site very easy process to navigate and get exactly the parts required to upgrade my iMac2020 ram from basic 8Gb to 32Gb, received my order within two days and everything worked straight away..Very Happy five stars (Excellent) thanks again

David McCoy

David McCoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great products, great service

The website is easy to navigate with help options at almost every stage to guide you in making choices.
Delivery is always within a week even when I have ordered an item not currently in stock.
In the six or more years I have used them I have never had a problem with anything purchased from them .

Product PurchasedRAM
arno

arnoWimmera, VIC

Excellent customer service and great products

I had opportunity to use the services of macfixit Australia and have found them to be a exemplary business. I received great advice and assistance and my orders were delivered promptly. I cannot fault their system.

Great Customer Service

I bought a new battery for my old MacBook Air. I had great service from these guys. The online store was easy to navigate and checkout easy. My purchase was picked and packed, and dispatched within hours. Delivery time was very short which was most pleasant and unexpected. Thanks guys. I’m happy to recommend these hot sand their services

Mark Yeo