Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia (page 3 of 16)

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (306)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (280)

arno

arnoWimmera, VIC

Excellent customer service and great products

I had opportunity to use the services of macfixit Australia and have found them to be a exemplary business. I received great advice and assistance and my orders were delivered promptly. I cannot fault their system.

Great Customer Service

I bought a new battery for my old MacBook Air. I had great service from these guys. The online store was easy to navigate and checkout easy. My purchase was picked and packed, and dispatched within hours. Delivery time was very short which was most pleasant and unexpected. Thanks guys. I’m happy to recommend these hot sand their services

Mark Yeo

Shane

Shane

Fast delivery and great customer service! Highly recommend

Fast delivery and great customer service! Highly recommend. I had an issue with my battery I received at first and they replaced it quickly and had quick clear communication

Carl

CarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Memory Upgrade delivered super quick

Ordered and delivered in 2 days. Super easy ordering process, and product arrived and installed with ease. Such an improvement to our iMac. Could not fault product or service. Highly recommended

Irshad Rasheed

Irshad RasheedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exact product as expected!

I ordered 32GB of DDR3 RAM for my mac, and I got the exact right product as expected. And on installing it into my imac, it ran smooth as a dolphin!!

John

JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

We ordered an SSD Drive for our MacBook Air on Thursday afternoon and it was delivered to us here in North Queensland by 9:30 am the following Monday. Very impressive service on an item that would usually be very difficult to obtain

Perfect for my new Mac Mini

I have had this for a few months and can’t fault it. I have a very small desk where I work from home and this stand has been great to help me make the best use of the space I have and more easily reach all the ports at the back.
Service and delivery from Macfixit was fast and trouble free, even in the midst of Covid.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

delivery is always prompt

Stock is constant, service is professional and delivery is always prompt.

I have ordered Mac parts from Macfixit over the last few years, never fails would be my first thought that comes to mind, even with suppliers with slightly reduced prices on certain items I still keep coming back.

2010 iMac upgrade

I had a 2010 iMac that still worked fine but it was slow and in desperate need of an upgrade. I looked around at other companies but they had a long wait time for the items I required. I decided to order from Macfixit as they could deliver immediately if slightly more expensive. I received the parts within a day and followed the online tutorials on YouTube on how to install an SSD drive although this took an hour everything worked fine and is 10 times better than it was before saving me the cost of a new computer. I would definitely use Macfixit again if I ever need to do another upgrade. I would recommend this company to anyone who wishes to do an upgrade on a Apple system. Super quick on delivery.

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable, prompt and smooth

I hadn't bought something from Macfixit for quite some time - could be well over 6 or 7 years ago now. My memory was of a pretty good online retailer. So when I needed to quickly buy a new wired keyboard for my Mac Book Pro laptop and a wireless mouse - I had plenty of products to choose from in a range of price points. The experience was very positive - from the online purchase, to the prompt delivery and the products great and not too expensive. A very seamless and satisfying transaction.

Frank A

Frank AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Consistent good service and great products

Since 2013 I have been buying from MacFixit. Over the years I have bought multiple hard drives, SSDs, a Drobo mini, Thunderbolt dock, a kit for iMac disk replacement, and several lots of memory.
In that time I have only one problem, with an SSD which failed after 4 years. A quick email to MacFixit, the order number and serial number were checked and I received a replacement drive with no hassles.
The few times there have been stock delays they have kept me informed, but generally delivered promptly without a problem. Even during current COVID times my last order was delivered to Adelaide in 5 days.

I’ve been buying from Macfixit for going on for 10 years now...

Come to think of it is my longest relationship with a vendor apart from Coles, the supermarket. They have always had great product in stock at competitive prices alongside helpful and friendly advice. The products are always top quality and they have an innovative range. Being an early adopter, Macfixit is my go to for all things Mac, iPad and iPhone. I’ve never had to replace anything, but others have had the rare experience and from time to time I read their reviews of the process, which is always positive. This doesn't surprise me. So, in summary, I can’t recommend Macfixit highly enough.

Howard

HowardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company

It was a great process to get exactly the best product. Easy to order and works a treat.
Thanks Guys.

Jeremy

JeremySydney Surrounds, NSW

Lightning extender cable

Easy to navigate store. Didn’t take much notice of the range I was only there for one product. Very happy with the lightning cable I purchased - it does the job and it’s reliable!

Robert Kennedy-Gane

Robert Kennedy-GaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another great experience buying from Macfixit

Very happy with my initial purchase. The product and service exceeded expectation. Delivery during covid was a bit slow but expected this. Just did another order.

Janice K.

Janice K.Sydney, NSW

No more spinning wheel of death!

Thrilled to bits that by purchasing extra memory for a very reasonable price and prompt delivery, don’t have to wait & wait for my programs to load.

Site easy yo navigate and able to find exactly what I need for my old iMac.

John

JohnIllawarra, NSW

quick service items as advertised

Paul

PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrific company to shop with

Over the last month or two I've purchased a new battery, SSD and Adaptor for optical drive area and a new touchpad. It was fast, efficient and easy to navigate to what I wanted .Postage was incredible everything arrived post haste.

Desdemona

DesdemonaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast, professional service

First time using the website I somehow managed to muck up cut & pasting the code for a 5 per cent discount for my initial purchase, an OWC Mercury Pro 16X Blu-ray Burner for Mac. I got in touch with Macfixit to see if I could still get a discount for the purchase, not really expecting anything, but someone got back to me very quickly and gave me a refund for the discount amount. Very pleased with such professionalism and great service. As for the unit, well, it works a treat. Easy to set up, does what it's supposed to do and it's reasonably priced. I'll definitely shop here again.

Bgb

BgbSydney, NSW

no disappointments here :)

This is the 2nd or 3rd (you only remember the failures) purchase I've got from MacFixit and they didn't disappoint, again.
I purchased more RAM {16.0GB (2 x 8.0GB) OWC PC8500 DDR3 1066MHz SO-DIMM 204 Pin RAM} for my 2010 MacBook Pro and gave it a new lease of life and kept it out of the e-Waste pollution in some unsuspecting third world country.
All required info was supplied on website page, delivery was prompt and instillation video enabled me to quickly install it myself, a pinch of the proverbial ;) to use the Aussie vernacular.
MacFixit, my first port of call for all my computing needs.
Thanks Folks, a job well done!