Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia (page 4 of 16)

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (306)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (280)

Anthony S.

Anthony S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service - Excellent Products

Jon

JonSydney, NSW

Mac Intel 21.5" (2012-2019) Adhesive Strips - Fix Kit for self-service upgrade

I found Macfixit after Googling how to upgrade 2017 iMacs to SSD. After reading one of their how to guides I knew the parts and process I needed to follow. The adhesive strips where delivered very quickly a couple of days after buying online! My screen's not fallen off so must be working perfectly :-D Thanks Macfixit!

Syed

SyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MBA Battery Upgrade Kit

This was available from another popular 'fixit' business at a lower price, but I wasn't sure on the efficacy of their Australian presence and saw some complaints online. So despite the higher price, I decided to go with Macfixit, whom I had used before. Battery kit was as advertised and arrived in within 2 days (despite VIC COVID lockdown being in effect) with all the tools needed to get the job done in 10 mins. Result: knackered MBA running great now (dead batteries make them run super slow, even on mains power).

Mr Squiggle

Mr SquiggleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RAM for my new iMac

Apple charges a lot for RAM, so I ordered my new iMac with the smallest amount. I then bought 64.0GB (2 x 32GB) 2666MHz DDR4 from Macfixit which arrived in a couple of days, I had to wait a few weeks for my iMac! It was very easy to add the RAM to my new iMac, I just watched a video on YouTube. Very happy

Ian H

Ian HSydney, NSW

Upgrade memory - racing along.

So easy to find and order the upgrade memory we needed.
Navigation to transaction completion a simple process.
Delivery received in good time and a breeze to install.
Very happy.
Will certainly recommend.

The King

The KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website for all Mac enthusiasts

Macfixit is by no means the cheapest (seasonal discounts help though!) but they are the most reliable for their product offerings. Still, I purchase from them due to availability and fast shipping. They cater to the pro market but have seen them offering more lower budget price points which is great.

Phillip

PhillipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trust and confidence.

I bought the Mac 27 especially because I could upgrade the RAM before Apple shut down this option in the coming models. Being new to fiddling with the innards of my desktops I sought advice, and Macfixit were generous with their guidance. I ordered the RAM cards with confidence, they arrived in 2 days and were installed in my new Mac within 30 minutes. I can't fault the service and competence of the Macfixit team and appreciate now having them in my Contacts for future assistance when the need arises. Personally, I celebrate small Australian companies who are committed to quality service, and then deliver. Well done to all. I am a very satisfied customer.

The right product, great price and advice! Quick delivery!

I wanted to upgrade my iMac 27inch 2019 from 16Gb to more. My Mac runs out of memory quickly when I am hosting a Zoom conference (I have a lot of stuff open at once). I checked the MacFixIt website out and figured I could afford another 32Gb, it would be great, total 48Gb. So I ordered 2x16Gb from MacFixIt. After I ordered, I wanted to check I ordered the right thing [yeah, I know - should've asked before :-) ] - but Jacob answered me quickly to say I had. In 2 days the product arrived. Installed easily, and now no memory misery. The product sent to me was securely and strongly packed (stuff I order from other suppliers could learn a lesson from MacFixIt on how to pack). This company is now my #1 Mac parts provider. Thanks guys!

Brilliant products and service

These folks were fantastic - gave me the advice and product that I needed to do the job. Very friendly and knowledgeable. They know what they are talking about, an excellent quality to find these days :)

Nathan B.

Nathan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Value and Performance

Really happy with the cost, value and performance increase this memory upgrade has provided my 2020 27inch iMac. I reshuffled and left the original 8GB sticks in my iMac, which gave me a blissful total of 72GB 2667MHz DDR4 RAM.

Sonnet M.2 4x4 nvme SSD PCIe card purchase

I purchased one of these cards in July after much online investigation. Purchased via Macfixit to get Australian warranty support and save on the hassle ordering from the US. Very happy I did. Ordered, updated model card was released so I changed to the new one, delivered OK and has been great out of the box. I’ll use Macfixit again.

Reliable

I bought a Satechi keyboard and it works nicely. The store is also reliable and the price is affordable. Would recommend the store to my friends if they're looking for some computer accessories :)

PaulH

PaulHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good support on CalDigit docking station

I purchased the CalDigit docking station - good product had some trouble getting it going in Windows 10 on a Microsoft Go - but good support and assistance got it fully operational.

Great product - Good Experience.

I recently purchased a Rain Design mStand360 Laptop Stand with Swivel Base - Space Gray from Macfixit. The stand is excellent and just what I needed to compliment the Rain iPad Stand in my home office. Certainly makes
co-ordination better when I am teaching online or drafting material. I am a very satisfied Macfixit customer. The range of products was excellent and the quality is superb. The price and service were excellent too. I live in regional Victoria and was impressed at how prompt Macfixit were with delivery's despite Covid-19 delays. Thanks Macfixit for an excellent online shopping experience.

Will T.

Will T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will be my "go to store" for future Mac needs

The store has excellent service and competitive pricing. They were prompt with answering questions I had. The format and layout of the site also shows the experiences of and advice from other Mac users to help you make an informed decision e.g. hardware combinations, what works well and what doesn't etc. The website won't gloss over the negative reviews. Shipping processes was impressive; was informed throughout the entire time and appreciated the updates.

Marly

MarlySydney, NSW

Rain Design mStand Tabletpro 9.7" - Gold

- Really keen to get this stand and all places seemed to have limited stock of this colour. Easy to find here. Easy to purchase and great communication on time frame for delivery.
- great product range.
- I love this product. Beautiful and so practical - great ergonomics. Matches the Rain design laptop stand I have and so great to use side-by-side with the Mac sidecar feature.
- Would highly recommend product and supplier.

Jeff

JeffHobart, TAS

The services to match your mac

Macfixit has Great gear and range. Clear and easy navigation on site . Delivered on time and efficiently supplied. Good follow up after sale and evidence of keeping stock up to date. Jeff

Richard Pugh

Richard PughThe Mallee, VIC

Simply the best service

Talk about keeping the buyer informed from pressing the button to buy through the packing and delivery process, I knew exactly where my memory was and when it would be delivered.

gragra

gragraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

quality products, good support

I have purchased from MacFixit many times over the years for RAM, SSD's, OWC HD sensors, iMac adhesive kits. They've helped extend the life of old but perfectly functional iMacs / macBooks. Their online catalog description means I can find the exact part number required. Delivery times have always been prompt when you want the part yesterday.

Prompt and helpful

I have found dealing with Macfixit Australia a pleasure during these difficult times, the deliveries are prompt and the products are excellent. Installation of the memory cards was simple with the helpful video from the company.