Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Ian G

Ian GPerth, WA

A great addition to my home office

The Twelve South Curve is a laptop stand which, not surprisingly, raises a MacBook (or any other suitable laptop) off a desk surface. It avoids some of the neck-related stress associated with using a laptop when compared to looking down at a laptop screen which is siting on the desk. It also allows air to circulate around a MacBook which prevents Read more about review stating A great addition to my home officeit from running hot. The Twelve South Curve has been a great addition to my home office.

Rusty

Rusty

Purchased many items from MacFixit over the years

This is a great company with a range of products to suit your budget. I've purchased at least a dozen items from them over the years and all arrive quickly if in stock, from RAM upgrades, SSDs to USB docks. One item was not up to the standard I expected and my purchase was refunded. Overall good company to deal with and highly recommended.

Syed

SyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MBA Battery Upgrade Kit

This was available from another popular 'fixit' business at a lower price, but I wasn't sure on the efficacy of their Australian presence and saw some complaints online. So despite the higher price, I decided to go with Macfixit, whom I had used before. Battery kit was as advertised and arrived in within 2 days (despite VIC COVID lockdown being in effect) with all the tools needed to get the job done in 10 mins. Result: knackered MBA running great now (dead batteries make them run super slow, even on mains power).

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Macfixit Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Reliable

I bought a Satechi keyboard and it works nicely. The store is also reliable and the price is affordable. Would recommend the store to my friends if they're looking for some computer accessories :)