Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (303)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (278)

dearsamuelsamuel
dearsamuelsamuelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, fast postage

Very fast postage (Aus customer) - looked around and they have some of the most competitive prices - picked up an Anker 5 in 1 usb-c adapter for a macbook air that was best price I could find online. Would buy from them again without hesitation.

Brett
BrettRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Macfixit is a great resource

I've bought memory for my iMac and a repair kit for my iPhone, and each time the process has been great.

Spod
SpodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free buying

I alwats use MacFixit for my Mac RAM needs and the occasional other item. Easy to buy and well priced!

Ian Washbourne
Ian Washbourne

Excellent Advice and Service

I recently purchased ram for my new imac and asked some configuration questions. I got very helpful advice and excellent service when I purchased the ram. Highly recommended.

Annabel
AnnabelPerth, WA

Excellent Service

I have purchased from MacFixit since 2014 and have always had excellent service
My iFixit Magnetic mat is my best friend! I love it and the NewerTech NuPower 78 Watt-Hour Battery for MacBook Pro that I bought is fantastic
Thank you MacFixit for always being there when I need you

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Bergen
BergenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Simple and fast online tech orders

Macfixit is one of the first places I always look for tech I need. Great products, good price, fast delivery.

Product PurchasedRAM for Mac

Excellent service as alsways.

I have purchased from Macfixit Aust several times over the years and each time the service has been excellent. They are always helpful and the products live up to the description. Keep up the good work!

Ian G
Ian GPerth, WA

A great addition to my home office

The Twelve South Curve is a laptop stand which, not surprisingly, raises a MacBook (or any other suitable laptop) off a desk surface. It avoids some of the neck-related stress associated with using a laptop when compared to looking down at a laptop screen which is siting on the desk. It also allows air to circulate around a MacBook which prevents Read more about review stating A great addition to my home officeit from running hot. The Twelve South Curve has been a great addition to my home office.

Sharon
SharonNorth Queensland, QLD

First a wired keyboard and now a wired mouse.

I went back to Macfixit Australia to purchase a wired mouse as my old one was very old. I have had the mouse now for at least a month I'd say and it works perfectly. Together with the keyboard I'm set up with my iMac. The price was excellent and very modern looking compared to my old one. Why would I need to buy genuine when I can get perfect replacements from this business. Would go back again. Item was send quickly and arrived on no time at all.

J Thomas
J ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service with a capital S

I've purchased a few things from Macfixit over the years. The website is so user-friendly it's easy to find whatever item is wanted. The latest purchase was a battery for my 11" MacAir and I was surprised to find not only the battery in the pack but also the special tools to change it - and also a link to show how to change it. Orders always arrive promptly. A great company with old-fashioned service.

Product Purchasedbattery
KitL
KitLIllawarra, NSW

Replacement of battery for MacBook Pro 15, Late 2013

Rusty
Rusty

Purchased many items from MacFixit over the years

This is a great company with a range of products to suit your budget. I've purchased at least a dozen items from them over the years and all arrive quickly if in stock, from RAM upgrades, SSDs to USB docks. One item was not up to the standard I expected and my purchase was refunded. Overall good company to deal with and highly recommended.

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mac specific upgrades and accessories

Product PurchasedOWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Graham M.
Graham M.Sydney, NSW

My preferred supplier for Mac accessories

I’ve been using MacFixit for many years and they’ve never disappointed. In particular I like that they stock OWC products

Product PurchasedOWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock

Very fast

Found this product at a great price but was most surprised by super fast shipping. Will definitely go back here.