Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia (page 3 of 20)

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (299)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (274)

ColS
ColSSydney, NSW

Great products delivered fast.

Ordered a CalDigit TS3 Thundebolt3 Hub after considering buying direct from USA. Delivered within 48 hours and brilliant kit.
Highly recommended.

Great products and customer support

Easy to navigate website with a comprehensive range of products. Quick response from support team if you ever get confused on which part is the right one. I have fixed a range of iMacs and Macbook pro's now and every part has been correct the first time round. Great company, great service, great support. Don't waste your time getting cheap knock off parts from overseas, pay a bit extra to get the right parts the first time and support if something goes wrong.

StephenT
StephenTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always great dealing with Maxfixit Australia!

Great website with all the information you need to know - easy to get around and find what you want. the SSD I bought is fantastic - much faster than the original, and well priced. Easy to install. I recommend Macfixit to anyone looking to upgrade their Mac.

ScanS
ScanSMelbourne

Excellent product matched by excellent service.

I recently purchased a second Mercury Elite drive enclosure from MacFixIt. I purchase through them because their product range is excellent and they are great to deal with.
These enclosures are great and easy to use. They are compact and buss powered, so I can use them on both my MacMini and MacBook Pro without hassle.
MacFixIt are the first place I look for anything Mac related.
Thanks guys!

Colin Watson
Colin WatsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Process

Macfixit web site very easy process to navigate and get exactly the parts required to upgrade my iMac2020 ram from basic 8Gb to 32Gb, received my order within two days and everything worked straight away..Very Happy five stars (Excellent) thanks again

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
David McCoy
David McCoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great products, great service

The website is easy to navigate with help options at almost every stage to guide you in making choices.
Delivery is always within a week even when I have ordered an item not currently in stock.
In the six or more years I have used them I have never had a problem with anything purchased from them .

arno
arnoWimmera, VIC

Excellent customer service and great products

I had opportunity to use the services of macfixit Australia and have found them to be a exemplary business. I received great advice and assistance and my orders were delivered promptly. I cannot fault their system.

Great Customer Service

I bought a new battery for my old MacBook Air. I had great service from these guys. The online store was easy to navigate and checkout easy. My purchase was picked and packed, and dispatched within hours. Delivery time was very short which was most pleasant and unexpected. Thanks guys. I’m happy to recommend these hot sand their services

Mark Yeo

Shane
Shane

Fast delivery and great customer service! Highly recommend

Fast delivery and great customer service! Highly recommend. I had an issue with my battery I received at first and they replaced it quickly and had quick clear communication

Carl
CarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Memory Upgrade delivered super quick

Ordered and delivered in 2 days. Super easy ordering process, and product arrived and installed with ease. Such an improvement to our iMac. Could not fault product or service. Highly recommended

Irshad Rasheed
Irshad RasheedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exact product as expected!

I ordered 32GB of DDR3 RAM for my mac, and I got the exact right product as expected. And on installing it into my imac, it ran smooth as a dolphin!!

John
JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

We ordered an SSD Drive for our MacBook Air on Thursday afternoon and it was delivered to us here in North Queensland by 9:30 am the following Monday. Very impressive service on an item that would usually be very difficult to obtain

Perfect for my new Mac Mini

I have had this for a few months and can’t fault it. I have a very small desk where I work from home and this stand has been great to help me make the best use of the space I have and more easily reach all the ports at the back.
Service and delivery from Macfixit was fast and trouble free, even in the midst of Covid.

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

delivery is always prompt

Stock is constant, service is professional and delivery is always prompt.

I have ordered Mac parts from Macfixit over the last few years, never fails would be my first thought that comes to mind, even with suppliers with slightly reduced prices on certain items I still keep coming back.

2010 iMac upgrade

I had a 2010 iMac that still worked fine but it was slow and in desperate need of an upgrade. I looked around at other companies but they had a long wait time for the items I required. I decided to order from Macfixit as they could deliver immediately if slightly more expensive. I received the parts within a day and followed the online tutorials on YouTube on how to install an SSD drive although this took an hour everything worked fine and is 10 times better than it was before saving me the cost of a new computer. I would definitely use Macfixit again if I ever need to do another upgrade. I would recommend this company to anyone who wishes to do an upgrade on a Apple system. Super quick on delivery.