Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia (page 4 of 20)

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (299)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (274)

Brendan
BrendanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable, prompt and smooth

I hadn't bought something from Macfixit for quite some time - could be well over 6 or 7 years ago now. My memory was of a pretty good online retailer. So when I needed to quickly buy a new wired keyboard for my Mac Book Pro laptop and a wireless mouse - I had plenty of products to choose from in a range of price points. The experience was very positive - from the online purchase, to the prompt delivery and the products great and not too expensive. A very seamless and satisfying transaction.

Frank A
Frank AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Consistent good service and great products

Since 2013 I have been buying from MacFixit. Over the years I have bought multiple hard drives, SSDs, a Drobo mini, Thunderbolt dock, a kit for iMac disk replacement, and several lots of memory.
In that time I have only one problem, with an SSD which failed after 4 years. A quick email to MacFixit, the order number and serial number were checked and I received a replacement drive with no hassles.
The few times there have been stock delays they have kept me informed, but generally delivered promptly without a problem. Even during current COVID times my last order was delivered to Adelaide in 5 days.

I’ve been buying from Macfixit for going on for 10 years now...

Come to think of it is my longest relationship with a vendor apart from Coles, the supermarket. They have always had great product in stock at competitive prices alongside helpful and friendly advice. The products are always top quality and they have an innovative range. Being an early adopter, Macfixit is my go to for all things Mac, iPad and iPhone. I’ve never had to replace anything, but others have had the rare experience and from time to time I read their reviews of the process, which is always positive. This doesn't surprise me. So, in summary, I can’t recommend Macfixit highly enough.

Howard
HowardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company

It was a great process to get exactly the best product. Easy to order and works a treat.
Thanks Guys.

Jeremy
JeremySydney Surrounds, NSW

Lightning extender cable

Easy to navigate store. Didn’t take much notice of the range I was only there for one product. Very happy with the lightning cable I purchased - it does the job and it’s reliable!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Robert Kennedy-Gane
Robert Kennedy-GaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another great experience buying from Macfixit

Very happy with my initial purchase. The product and service exceeded expectation. Delivery during covid was a bit slow but expected this. Just did another order.

Janice K.
Janice K.Sydney, NSW

No more spinning wheel of death!

Thrilled to bits that by purchasing extra memory for a very reasonable price and prompt delivery, don’t have to wait & wait for my programs to load.

Site easy yo navigate and able to find exactly what I need for my old iMac.

John
JohnIllawarra, NSW

quick service items as advertised

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrific company to shop with

Over the last month or two I've purchased a new battery, SSD and Adaptor for optical drive area and a new touchpad. It was fast, efficient and easy to navigate to what I wanted .Postage was incredible everything arrived post haste.

Desdemona
DesdemonaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast, professional service

First time using the website I somehow managed to muck up cut & pasting the code for a 5 per cent discount for my initial purchase, an OWC Mercury Pro 16X Blu-ray Burner for Mac. I got in touch with Macfixit to see if I could still get a discount for the purchase, not really expecting anything, but someone got back to me very quickly and gave me a refund for the discount amount. Very pleased with such professionalism and great service. As for the unit, well, it works a treat. Easy to set up, does what it's supposed to do and it's reasonably priced. I'll definitely shop here again.

Bgb
BgbSydney, NSW

no disappointments here :)

This is the 2nd or 3rd (you only remember the failures) purchase I've got from MacFixit and they didn't disappoint, again.
I purchased more RAM {16.0GB (2 x 8.0GB) OWC PC8500 DDR3 1066MHz SO-DIMM 204 Pin RAM} for my 2010 MacBook Pro and gave it a new lease of life and kept it out of the e-Waste pollution in some unsuspecting third world country.
All required info was supplied on website page, delivery was prompt and instillation video enabled me to quickly install it myself, a pinch of the proverbial ;) to use the Aussie vernacular.
MacFixit, my first port of call for all my computing needs.
Thanks Folks, a job well done!

Anthony S.
Anthony S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service - Excellent Products

Jon
JonSydney, NSW

Mac Intel 21.5" (2012-2019) Adhesive Strips - Fix Kit for self-service upgrade

I found Macfixit after Googling how to upgrade 2017 iMacs to SSD. After reading one of their how to guides I knew the parts and process I needed to follow. The adhesive strips where delivered very quickly a couple of days after buying online! My screen's not fallen off so must be working perfectly :-D Thanks Macfixit!

Mr Squiggle
Mr SquiggleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RAM for my new iMac

Apple charges a lot for RAM, so I ordered my new iMac with the smallest amount. I then bought 64.0GB (2 x 32GB) 2666MHz DDR4 from Macfixit which arrived in a couple of days, I had to wait a few weeks for my iMac! It was very easy to add the RAM to my new iMac, I just watched a video on YouTube. Very happy

Ian H
Ian HSydney, NSW

Upgrade memory - racing along.

So easy to find and order the upgrade memory we needed.
Navigation to transaction completion a simple process.
Delivery received in good time and a breeze to install.
Very happy.