Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes (18) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (11)
Robbo

RobboNorth Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful HELP. A real person!

Happy to report a very positive experience. The RAM I purchased was not compatible with existing RAM. My mistake. Macfixit Help not only engaged in seriously useful email correspondence as to the problem and possible solutions but gave me a refund on the purchased RAM. Adn the suggested solution worked. Next time I will seek their advice first. Really good to get a Help person that actually cared and was knowledgeable. A great store.

David T.

David T.Hunter Region, NSW

Newertech Voyager 3 Drive Dock

Drive dock arrived safely and well within the expected time frame. The wall plug was the incorrect fitting so I emailed Macfixit. They had a replacement back to me in just 3 days! Awesome response and service. Thanks guys. Happy to recommend Macfixit. David T

entics

enticsGippsland, VIC

Old Macbook Pro with a new battery

First battery didn’t charge a replacement was requested and was replaced. Service was great new battery is also great thanks

Product PurchasedNew battery

Karl Schenk

Karl SchenkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product range, great customer service!

Macfixit had both items I needed at competitive prices. Unfortunately one of the items I received did not work. Macfixit replaced the (quite expensive) item without question. They covered all postage costs and made sure I had my replacement unit very quickly.
Customer support staff that I spoke to throughout my transaction seemed knowledgeable and were both friendly and helpful. I was very satisfied with this supplier.

Product PurchasedOWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Marc AZ

Marc AZSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best service from a tech reseller I have ever had.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

First class service, good products & prices

I bought a drive bay which turned out to be unsuitable for me. It was a simple process to return the item for a refund. After some advice from Macfixit, I purchased another product which was perfect for me. I really appreciate their customer focussed service, I will definitely buy from them again. Highly recommend them.

Product PurchasedOWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad
Cec

CecSydney, NSW

Very professional outfit

They deliver fast, the product range is excellent, prices are very competitive and, in the unlikely event there's an issue with the product, exchanges are seamless. Well done guys, I'll definitely buy from you again.

Edward B.

Edward B.Tasmania

Macfixit are really good to deal with.

I recently purchased a diskless OWC ThunderBay 8 Thunderbolt 3 Storage Enclosure from Macfixit. It is a very good unit, which is solidly built and seems to work well.
Unfortunately my computer’s Thunderbolt port failed, so I had to return the unit using Macfixit’s 30-day return policy.
Macfixit provided a full refund of the purchase price as soon as my return arrived. Great service!
I am planning to buy this drive again (definitely from Macfixit) when I replace my computer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased0TB OWC ThunderBay 8 Thunderbolt 3 Storage Enclosure With SoftRAID Lite XT
Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service from Jacob who was friendly and kept me updated all the way. Highly recommended and will definitely use these guys again for my next Mac related purchase!

Mel

MelHobart, TAS

Customer service

I recently contacted Macfixit regarding a faulty battery ie. it takes too many hours to charge. Their response to the problem was swift. The customer service of the Macfixit team is exemplary. I have always dealt with Jacob who has most definitely gone out of his way to offer easy to understand advice, tips and links. The products I have ordered have always been of high quality and arrived promptly. The issue with the battery is the first that I have had with any product purchased from Macfixit and it is a manufacturers issue rather than Macfixit itself. I am returning the battery for a replacement. Thanks again Jacob at Macfixit.

Paul L.

Paul L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I accidentally purchased the wrong product and these guys couldnt have been more accommodating in arranging a return. Excellent Customer Service. Highly Recommend this company for your computing and technology needs

Mark F.

Mark F.South East Queensland, QLD

Order Received Overnight and Tools and Product Worked Seamlessly! [Update]

Good business and they honour their returns policy if the product does not work as intended and work with you to ensure you are satisfied. Recommended business for those seeking good Mac/Apple products.

Product PurchasedOWC Express 4M2
Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Product and Excellent Customer Service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedNewerTech NuPower 78 Watt-Hour Battery for MacBook Pro 15-inch Unibody Mid-2009 and Mid-2010 Models

Great Product, Great Support

FoxFX

FoxFXGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Atrocious Customer Service, and blames Apple for their (Macfixit) faulty RAM

Atrocious Customer Service!

Consistent problems with the RAM purchased. Unwilling to do RMA, so took the iMac to Apple to fix. Apple clearly stated that the RAM was the problem, and Macfixit stated that Apple doesn't know how to troubleshoot.

Will NEVER do business with them again ! Go to RAM City instead.

A W

A WPerth, WA

Great customer service shouldn't go unnoticed!

These guys are just awesome. Bought some ram to upgrade my old mac and unfortunately, mac died completely even before I could put in the ram. Had thrown away part of the product package for the ram and was worried I can't get a refund. Contacted them about it, they responded very quickly and super friendly. No fuss, full refund. Will definitely buy from them again. This is what customer service should be. Keep up the great work Macfixit!

Hayden B

Hayden BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, friendly and fast service.

Happy with these guys. Although we had issues with the SSD, as Mac can be all over the place sometimes.. They were extremely efficient and friendly with helping solve our situation. Will continue to use these guys as often as we can. Thanks!

Julian

JulianGLEN IRIS

Good service on replacement battery