Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

Listing monitored by Macfixit Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (12)
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent sore excellent products.

Excellent store with top quality products I will shop here in the future I would recommend this store for other customers.

Robbo
RobboNorth Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful HELP. A real person!

Happy to report a very positive experience. The RAM I purchased was not compatible with existing RAM. My mistake. Macfixit Help not only engaged in seriously useful email correspondence as to the problem and possible solutions but gave me a refund on the purchased RAM. Adn the suggested solution worked. Next time I will seek their advice first. Really good to get a Help person that actually cared and was knowledgeable. A great store.

David T.
David T.Hunter Region, NSW

Newertech Voyager 3 Drive Dock

Drive dock arrived safely and well within the expected time frame. The wall plug was the incorrect fitting so I emailed Macfixit. They had a replacement back to me in just 3 days! Awesome response and service. Thanks guys. Happy to recommend Macfixit. David T

entics
enticsGippsland, VIC

Old Macbook Pro with a new battery

First battery didn’t charge a replacement was requested and was replaced. Service was great new battery is also great thanks

Product PurchasedNew battery
Karl Schenk
Karl SchenkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product range, great customer service!

Macfixit had both items I needed at competitive prices. Unfortunately one of the items I received did not work. Macfixit replaced the (quite expensive) item without question. They covered all postage costs and made sure I had my replacement unit very quickly.
Customer support staff that I spoke to throughout my transaction seemed knowledgeable and were both friendly and helpful. I was very satisfied with this supplier.

Product PurchasedOWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Marc AZ
Marc AZSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best service from a tech reseller I have ever had.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

First class service, good products & prices

I bought a drive bay which turned out to be unsuitable for me. It was a simple process to return the item for a refund. After some advice from Macfixit, I purchased another product which was perfect for me. I really appreciate their customer focussed service, I will definitely buy from them again. Highly recommend them.

Product PurchasedOWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad
Cec
CecSydney, NSW

Very professional outfit

They deliver fast, the product range is excellent, prices are very competitive and, in the unlikely event there's an issue with the product, exchanges are seamless. Well done guys, I'll definitely buy from you again.

Edward B.
Edward B.Tasmania

Macfixit are really good to deal with.

I recently purchased a diskless OWC ThunderBay 8 Thunderbolt 3 Storage Enclosure from Macfixit. It is a very good unit, which is solidly built and seems to work well.
Unfortunately my computer’s Thunderbolt port failed, so I had to return the unit using Macfixit’s 30-day return policy.
Macfixit provided a full refund of the purchase price as soon as my return arrived. Great service!
I am planning to buy this drive again (definitely from Macfixit) when I replace my computer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased0TB OWC ThunderBay 8 Thunderbolt 3 Storage Enclosure With SoftRAID Lite XT

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service from Jacob who was friendly and kept me updated all the way. Highly recommended and will definitely use these guys again for my next Mac related purchase!

Mel
MelHobart, TAS

Customer service

I recently contacted Macfixit regarding a faulty battery ie. it takes too many hours to charge. Their response to the problem was swift. The customer service of the Macfixit team is exemplary. I have always dealt with Jacob who has most definitely gone out of his way to offer easy to understand advice, tips and links. The products I have ordered have always been of high quality and arrived promptly. The issue with the battery is the first that I have had with any product purchased from Macfixit and it is a manufacturers issue rather than Macfixit itself. I am returning the battery for a replacement. Thanks again Jacob at Macfixit.

Paul L.
Paul L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I accidentally purchased the wrong product and these guys couldnt have been more accommodating in arranging a return. Excellent Customer Service. Highly Recommend this company for your computing and technology needs

Mark F.
Mark F.South East Queensland, QLD

Order Received Overnight and Tools and Product Worked Seamlessly! [Update]

Good business and they honour their returns policy if the product does not work as intended and work with you to ensure you are satisfied. Recommended business for those seeking good Mac/Apple products.

Product PurchasedOWC Express 4M2
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Product and Excellent Customer Service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedNewerTech NuPower 78 Watt-Hour Battery for MacBook Pro 15-inch Unibody Mid-2009 and Mid-2010 Models

Great Product, Great Support