Macfixit Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Karl Schenk
Karl SchenkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product range, great customer service!

Macfixit had both items I needed at competitive prices. Unfortunately one of the items I received did not work. Macfixit replaced the (quite expensive) item without question. They covered all postage costs and made sure I had my replacement unit very quickly.
Customer support staff that I spoke to throughout my transaction seemed knowledgeable and were both friendly and helpful. I was very satisfied with this supplier.

Product PurchasedOWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Marc AZ
Marc AZSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best service from a tech reseller I have ever had.

Mel
MelHobart, TAS

Customer service

I recently contacted Macfixit regarding a faulty battery ie. it takes too many hours to charge. Their response to the problem was swift. The customer service of the Macfixit team is exemplary. I have always dealt with Jacob who has most definitely gone out of his way to offer easy to understand advice, tips and links. The products I have ordered have always been of high quality and arrived promptly. The issue with the battery is the first that I have had with any product purchased from Macfixit and it is a manufacturers issue rather than Macfixit itself. I am returning the battery for a replacement. Thanks again Jacob at Macfixit.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Macfixit Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Hayden B
Hayden BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, friendly and fast service.

Happy with these guys. Although we had issues with the SSD, as Mac can be all over the place sometimes.. They were extremely efficient and friendly with helping solve our situation. Will continue to use these guys as often as we can. Thanks!