Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia (page 2 of 29)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (294)

David T.

David T.Hunter Region, NSW

Newertech Voyager 3 Drive Dock

Drive dock arrived safely and well within the expected time frame. The wall plug was the incorrect fitting so I emailed Macfixit. They had a replacement back to me in just 3 days! Awesome response and service. Thanks guys. Happy to recommend Macfixit. David T

U-neek

U-neekGippsland, VIC

112TB OWC ThunderBay 8 Thunderbolt 3 RAID Storage Solution, with SoftRAID XT

I knew I wanted a RAID but what sort and how big? The search criteria left a great range so I could work out the most cost-effective option for my needs. In the end, I received a quality item at an excellent price, even if it was delayed with supply issues. I received excellent, personalised help to sort through the delay and the unit was set up to run right out of the box. Very happy.

Ram for 2020 iMac

I was very impressed with the improvement to my new iMac after I installed 32 gig of ram. Photoshop and Lightroom just fly. I had no problems finding and ordering the ram. Delivery in the time of Covid-19 was also impressive.

Best value in town

I always check in with the team at Macfixit, they have always provided great advice and value, and when shopping for new Mac Pro RAM they were my first port of call!

VAA

VAAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Informed and prompt customer service and advice.

Very clear list of products on their web site. They will recommend products, check the specs of what you want to purchase and all within 24 hrs.

Perfect iMac upgrade

Excellent SSD upgrade for my 2012 iMac, including all the parts, tools, and instructions needed. Everything worked well! The iMac is now running much faster and no problems.

robalwin

robalwinFar North Queensland, QLD

Ram for my Apple iMac

Bought some ram for my computer and received this in a timely manner and well packed. I would recommend this supplier.

Luka

LukaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a replacement. Not for long term.

Greg.W

Greg.WMid North Coast, NSW

Great service, I got the right products at the right price within the estimated delivery time frame.

Chris Williams

Chris WilliamsSydney, NSW

Perfect memory upgrade for MacBook

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Zero communication, ignore emails.

Placed an order a month ago, once we paid we were informed it was out of stock. Was due for delivery last week but no further communication. The phone number has an 'email us' message. No way to leave a message. Emails unanswered. I understand they have supply issues due to COVID, but that doesn't justify a total lack of contact and ignoring customer emails.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Mike B.

Mike B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Experience

Used the Macfixit website to quickly work out the correct memory for my wife's late 2014 iMAC, ordered 16GB online. It was delivered in about 3 days, fitted easily and she immediately found that Photoshop ran perfectly whereas before it would regularly lock up under load.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Laen

LaenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service and experience.

This was my first time purchasing from Macfixit and it certainly will not be the last. I found their website easy to navigate and quickly found what I was looking for. I did have a couple of queries in regards to what I wanted to buy and Robert and the team were extremely helpful and answered every question I had. I am very happy with what I purchased and the whole experience was 10/10! Thank you!!

Admin

AdminMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I haven't had a problem ordering from Macfixit - products arrived on time or early
Products actually arrived.
Easy payment method
Lots of correspondence

Bought Laptop Stands.

Such amazing service even when I needed to return the product

Very helpful with swapping ram when I needed it due to a computer crashing and buying a new model. Highly reccomend

ColS

ColSSydney, NSW

Great products delivered fast.

Ordered a CalDigit TS3 Thundebolt3 Hub after considering buying direct from USA. Delivered within 48 hours and brilliant kit.
Highly recommended.

Great products and customer support

Easy to navigate website with a comprehensive range of products. Quick response from support team if you ever get confused on which part is the right one. I have fixed a range of iMacs and Macbook pro's now and every part has been correct the first time round. Great company, great service, great support. Don't waste your time getting cheap knock off parts from overseas, pay a bit extra to get the right parts the first time and support if something goes wrong.

Just Jeff

Just JeffHunter Region, NSW

Great products and service

Accurate descriptions, great products and keen pricing. Prompt delivery and even when I mucked up an order (my own fault) they were happy to help me set it right.

StephenT

StephenTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always great dealing with Maxfixit Australia!

Great website with all the information you need to know - easy to get around and find what you want. the SSD I bought is fantastic - much faster than the original, and well priced. Easy to install. I recommend Macfixit to anyone looking to upgrade their Mac.

ScanS

ScanSMelbourne

Excellent product matched by excellent service.

I recently purchased a second Mercury Elite drive enclosure from MacFixIt. I purchase through them because their product range is excellent and they are great to deal with.
These enclosures are great and easy to use. They are compact and buss powered, so I can use them on both my MacMini and MacBook Pro without hassle.
MacFixIt are the first place I look for anything Mac related.
Thanks guys!