Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia (page 3 of 29)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (294)

Colin Watson

Colin WatsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Process

Macfixit web site very easy process to navigate and get exactly the parts required to upgrade my iMac2020 ram from basic 8Gb to 32Gb, received my order within two days and everything worked straight away..Very Happy five stars (Excellent) thanks again

David McCoy

David McCoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great products, great service

The website is easy to navigate with help options at almost every stage to guide you in making choices.
Delivery is always within a week even when I have ordered an item not currently in stock.
In the six or more years I have used them I have never had a problem with anything purchased from them .

arno

arnoWimmera, VIC

Excellent customer service and great products

I had opportunity to use the services of macfixit Australia and have found them to be a exemplary business. I received great advice and assistance and my orders were delivered promptly. I cannot fault their system.

Great Customer Service

I bought a new battery for my old MacBook Air. I had great service from these guys. The online store was easy to navigate and checkout easy. My purchase was picked and packed, and dispatched within hours. Delivery time was very short which was most pleasant and unexpected. Thanks guys. I’m happy to recommend these hot sand their services

Mark Yeo

Shane

Shane

Fast delivery and great customer service! Highly recommend

Fast delivery and great customer service! Highly recommend. I had an issue with my battery I received at first and they replaced it quickly and had quick clear communication

Carl

CarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Memory Upgrade delivered super quick

Ordered and delivered in 2 days. Super easy ordering process, and product arrived and installed with ease. Such an improvement to our iMac. Could not fault product or service. Highly recommended

Irshad Rasheed

Irshad RasheedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exact product as expected!

I ordered 32GB of DDR3 RAM for my mac, and I got the exact right product as expected. And on installing it into my imac, it ran smooth as a dolphin!!

John

JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

We ordered an SSD Drive for our MacBook Air on Thursday afternoon and it was delivered to us here in North Queensland by 9:30 am the following Monday. Very impressive service on an item that would usually be very difficult to obtain

Perfect for my new Mac Mini

I have had this for a few months and can’t fault it. I have a very small desk where I work from home and this stand has been great to help me make the best use of the space I have and more easily reach all the ports at the back.
Service and delivery from Macfixit was fast and trouble free, even in the midst of Covid.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

delivery is always prompt

Stock is constant, service is professional and delivery is always prompt.

I have ordered Mac parts from Macfixit over the last few years, never fails would be my first thought that comes to mind, even with suppliers with slightly reduced prices on certain items I still keep coming back.

Rural Mac Service

Rural Mac ServiceNortheast, VIC

SSD Card MacBook

I purchased an SSD card to upgrade a customers MacBook from 128gb to 1tb. Maxfixit supplied the unit in good time and there service is exceptional. After buying from them a couple times now for Mac Computers if they have what I require I will only purchase from MaxFixit.

2010 iMac upgrade

I had a 2010 iMac that still worked fine but it was slow and in desperate need of an upgrade. I looked around at other companies but they had a long wait time for the items I required. I decided to order from Macfixit as they could deliver immediately if slightly more expensive. I received the parts within a day and followed the online tutorials on YouTube on how to install an SSD drive although this took an hour everything worked fine and is 10 times better than it was before saving me the cost of a new computer. I would definitely use Macfixit again if I ever need to do another upgrade. I would recommend this company to anyone who wishes to do an upgrade on a Apple system. Super quick on delivery.

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable, prompt and smooth

I hadn't bought something from Macfixit for quite some time - could be well over 6 or 7 years ago now. My memory was of a pretty good online retailer. So when I needed to quickly buy a new wired keyboard for my Mac Book Pro laptop and a wireless mouse - I had plenty of products to choose from in a range of price points. The experience was very positive - from the online purchase, to the prompt delivery and the products great and not too expensive. A very seamless and satisfying transaction.

Frank A

Frank AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Consistent good service and great products

Since 2013 I have been buying from MacFixit. Over the years I have bought multiple hard drives, SSDs, a Drobo mini, Thunderbolt dock, a kit for iMac disk replacement, and several lots of memory.
In that time I have only one problem, with an SSD which failed after 4 years. A quick email to MacFixit, the order number and serial number were checked and I received a replacement drive with no hassles.
The few times there have been stock delays they have kept me informed, but generally delivered promptly without a problem. Even during current COVID times my last order was delivered to Adelaide in 5 days.

entics

enticsGippsland, VIC

Old Macbook Pro with a new battery

First battery didn’t charge a replacement was requested and was replaced. Service was great new battery is also great thanks

Find out how Macfixit Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

I’ve been buying from Macfixit for going on for 10 years now...

Come to think of it is my longest relationship with a vendor apart from Coles, the supermarket. They have always had great product in stock at competitive prices alongside helpful and friendly advice. The products are always top quality and they have an innovative range. Being an early adopter, Macfixit is my go to for all things Mac, iPad and iPhone. I’ve never had to replace anything, but others have had the rare experience and from time to time I read their reviews of the process, which is always positive. This doesn't surprise me. So, in summary, I can’t recommend Macfixit highly enough.

Ghostgums313

Ghostgums313Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Star Service

Was getting the spinning colour wheel on my iMac which was getting slower & slower due to age. A tech friend advised me to buy an additional 16GB of RAM from Macfixit increasing it from 4GB to 20GB. Wow - what a difference its made. Ordered during Melbourne's 110 day lockdown & it arrived within 2-3 days as promised. Excellent service & money well spent to prolong the life of an otherwise great iMac. Thanks Macfixit!

when something goes wrong?

Great specialist advice as always with Macfixit tech team.
I recently experienced a third-party part failure. Free exchange (postal return paid) was offered and a new part posted very quickly (under Stage 4 covid-19...).
Great service.

Howard

HowardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company

It was a great process to get exactly the best product. Easy to order and works a treat.
Thanks Guys.

Jeremy

JeremySydney Surrounds, NSW

Lightning extender cable

Easy to navigate store. Didn’t take much notice of the range I was only there for one product. Very happy with the lightning cable I purchased - it does the job and it’s reliable!