Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia (page 4 of 29)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (294)

Robert Kennedy-Gane

Robert Kennedy-GaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another great experience buying from Macfixit

Very happy with my initial purchase. The product and service exceeded expectation. Delivery during covid was a bit slow but expected this. Just did another order.

Karl Schenk

Karl SchenkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product range, great customer service!

Macfixit had both items I needed at competitive prices. Unfortunately one of the items I received did not work. Macfixit replaced the (quite expensive) item without question. They covered all postage costs and made sure I had my replacement unit very quickly.
Customer support staff that I spoke to throughout my transaction seemed knowledgeable and were both friendly and helpful. I was very satisfied with this supplier.

Janice K.

Janice K.Sydney, NSW

No more spinning wheel of death!

Thrilled to bits that by purchasing extra memory for a very reasonable price and prompt delivery, don’t have to wait & wait for my programs to load.

Site easy yo navigate and able to find exactly what I need for my old iMac.

John

JohnIllawarra, NSW

quick service items as advertised

Paul

PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrific company to shop with

Over the last month or two I've purchased a new battery, SSD and Adaptor for optical drive area and a new touchpad. It was fast, efficient and easy to navigate to what I wanted .Postage was incredible everything arrived post haste.

Marc AZ

Marc AZSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best service from a tech reseller I have ever had.

Desdemona

DesdemonaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast, professional service

First time using the website I somehow managed to muck up cut & pasting the code for a 5 per cent discount for my initial purchase, an OWC Mercury Pro 16X Blu-ray Burner for Mac. I got in touch with Macfixit to see if I could still get a discount for the purchase, not really expecting anything, but someone got back to me very quickly and gave me a refund for the discount amount. Very pleased with such professionalism and great service. As for the unit, well, it works a treat. Easy to set up, does what it's supposed to do and it's reasonably priced. I'll definitely shop here again.

Bgb

BgbSydney, NSW

no disappointments here :)

This is the 2nd or 3rd (you only remember the failures) purchase I've got from MacFixit and they didn't disappoint, again.
I purchased more RAM {16.0GB (2 x 8.0GB) OWC PC8500 DDR3 1066MHz SO-DIMM 204 Pin RAM} for my 2010 MacBook Pro and gave it a new lease of life and kept it out of the e-Waste pollution in some unsuspecting third world country.
All required info was supplied on website page, delivery was prompt and instillation video enabled me to quickly install it myself, a pinch of the proverbial ;) to use the Aussie vernacular.
MacFixit, my first port of call for all my computing needs.
Thanks Folks, a job well done!

Chris GD

Chris GDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

USB-C dock for my Macbook Pro

My search engine located the USB-C dock I was looking for on the Macfixit and other web sites. Macfixit offered an extensive range and I selected my purchase for a great price. Their delivery and customer service was excellent and I'm happy with the purchase.

Anthony S.

Anthony S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service - Excellent Products

Jon

JonSydney, NSW

Mac Intel 21.5" (2012-2019) Adhesive Strips - Fix Kit for self-service upgrade

I found Macfixit after Googling how to upgrade 2017 iMacs to SSD. After reading one of their how to guides I knew the parts and process I needed to follow. The adhesive strips where delivered very quickly a couple of days after buying online! My screen's not fallen off so must be working perfectly :-D Thanks Macfixit!

Syed

SyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MBA Battery Upgrade Kit

This was available from another popular 'fixit' business at a lower price, but I wasn't sure on the efficacy of their Australian presence and saw some complaints online. So despite the higher price, I decided to go with Macfixit, whom I had used before. Battery kit was as advertised and arrived in within 2 days (despite VIC COVID lockdown being in effect) with all the tools needed to get the job done in 10 mins. Result: knackered MBA running great now (dead batteries make them run super slow, even on mains power).

Mr Squiggle

Mr SquiggleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RAM for my new iMac

Apple charges a lot for RAM, so I ordered my new iMac with the smallest amount. I then bought 64.0GB (2 x 32GB) 2666MHz DDR4 from Macfixit which arrived in a couple of days, I had to wait a few weeks for my iMac! It was very easy to add the RAM to my new iMac, I just watched a video on YouTube. Very happy

Ian H

Ian HSydney, NSW

Upgrade memory - racing along.

So easy to find and order the upgrade memory we needed.
Navigation to transaction completion a simple process.
Delivery received in good time and a breeze to install.
Very happy.
Will certainly recommend.

The King

The KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website for all Mac enthusiasts

Macfixit is by no means the cheapest (seasonal discounts help though!) but they are the most reliable for their product offerings. Still, I purchase from them due to availability and fast shipping. They cater to the pro market but have seen them offering more lower budget price points which is great.

Phillip

PhillipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trust and confidence.

I bought the Mac 27 especially because I could upgrade the RAM before Apple shut down this option in the coming models. Being new to fiddling with the innards of my desktops I sought advice, and Macfixit were generous with their guidance. I ordered the RAM cards with confidence, they arrived in 2 days and were installed in my new Mac within 30 minutes. I can't fault the service and competence of the Macfixit team and appreciate now having them in my Contacts for future assistance when the need arises. Personally, I celebrate small Australian companies who are committed to quality service, and then deliver. Well done to all. I am a very satisfied customer.

The right product, great price and advice! Quick delivery!

I wanted to upgrade my iMac 27inch 2019 from 16Gb to more. My Mac runs out of memory quickly when I am hosting a Zoom conference (I have a lot of stuff open at once). I checked the MacFixIt website out and figured I could afford another 32Gb, it would be great, total 48Gb. So I ordered 2x16Gb from MacFixIt. After I ordered, I wanted to check I ordered the right thing [yeah, I know - should've asked before :-) ] - but Jacob answered me quickly to say I had. In 2 days the product arrived. Installed easily, and now no memory misery. The product sent to me was securely and strongly packed (stuff I order from other suppliers could learn a lesson from MacFixIt on how to pack). This company is now my #1 Mac parts provider. Thanks guys!

Brilliant products and service

These folks were fantastic - gave me the advice and product that I needed to do the job. Very friendly and knowledgeable. They know what they are talking about, an excellent quality to find these days :)

Nathan B.

Nathan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Value and Performance

Really happy with the cost, value and performance increase this memory upgrade has provided my 2020 27inch iMac. I reshuffled and left the original 8GB sticks in my iMac, which gave me a blissful total of 72GB 2667MHz DDR4 RAM.

Sonnet M.2 4x4 nvme SSD PCIe card purchase

I purchased one of these cards in July after much online investigation. Purchased via Macfixit to get Australian warranty support and save on the hassle ordering from the US. Very happy I did. Ordered, updated model card was released so I changed to the new one, delivered OK and has been great out of the box. I’ll use Macfixit again.