Macfixit Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
HEG

HEG

Mac battery replacement is rubbish

Most leave positive reviews for fast shipping etc. however I am disappointed with Newertech battery I got for my Mac.

Yeah, fast shipping and easy to install blah blah blah but the battery is rubbish. Does not last.

PaulSydney, NSW

Zero communication, ignore emails.

Placed an order a month ago, once we paid we were informed it was out of stock. Was due for delivery last week but no further communication. The phone number has an 'email us' message. No way to leave a message. Emails unanswered. I understand they have supply issues due to COVID, but that doesn't justify a total lack of contact and ignoring customer emails.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Ozzybene

OzzybeneMelbourne

Do not recommend them

Ordered 16gb memory on 26/12/19 and still not even shipped it. I don't have any idea whether I will receive it at all. Still says "Estimated date of shipment is 8th of January 2020" Please do not buy from them.

FoxFX

FoxFXGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Atrocious Customer Service, and blames Apple for their (Macfixit) faulty RAM

Atrocious Customer Service!

Consistent problems with the RAM purchased. Unwilling to do RMA, so took the iMac to Apple to fix. Apple clearly stated that the RAM was the problem, and Macfixit stated that Apple doesn't know how to troubleshoot.

Will NEVER do business with them again ! Go to RAM City instead.

Shaun

ShaunWatson

Order delayed and then not received

Brayden

Brayden

Worst service experience

Thaleia

ThaleiaCoffs Harbour

Wrong part, sad service

No delivery, no communication.

I bought a iFixit Essential Electronics Toolkit which was supposed to be delivered in 2 days. And it's now been 10 days and they haven't replied to any of my emails requesting for an update or a refund. Their website is also down.

Robert S.Macfixit Australia
Adrien
Adrien
Robert S.Macfixit Australia

Hi Adrien, can you provide me with your order number please? Once I have the order number I can check to see what went wrong. Thank you.

Horrible service and communication

Ordered items online and after waiting a week with no delivery I tried contacting them with no luck. Emailed and called nothing. Today I got an email to say the product I paid for over a week ago is no longer in stock and to contact them. So I tried contacting them again.... guess what no answer, left a message, still waiting for a call back!

Darrin

DarrinSydney

Non delivery of pre paid items with poor comunication

Ordered and paid for 2 x products on the 26th October. Contacted customer service twice who advised that the items will be resent? (funny they were not sent in the first place). Now its the 28th of November, still no items.
I have given up and hopefully the refund will not be the same incompetence.
"Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to assist you" is a hollow promise

Number6

Number6Sydney

Takes the Money..Makes Me Wait Two Months and then Unilaterally Cancels the Order

E K

E KMelbourne

Item not shipped, emails not responded. Been contacting about the product for 3 days straight!

Purchased an item with Express shipping, item has not been shipped yet. eMails are not responded. Why do people bother using express shipping if they don't receive the item in 3 days as it should be (at least on the description, 1 day payment processing, up to 2 days estimate delivery).

audible

audiblePerth, WA

They don't advise customer when back ordered - they don't adhere to their own Terms of Trade.

Placed an order with them via their website and received an order confirmation the same day with no mention that the product was out of stock/back ordered.
Didn't receive notice from them that it was back ordered until 11 days later. No mention of what was back ordered either from my order (5 items in total) and no option to modify the order so get it shipped.
They only advised of an estimated date of shipment as well and no option to cancel the order so now I'll have to lodge a dispute with Paypal.
They processed payment via Paypal the same day I placed the order instead of waiting until they had stock/ready to ship.
Very poor form from this seller.

Rob

RobSydney

They'll take your money quickly and that's the last of their support...

DrD

DrDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product supplied did not have Power supply comparable with Australian outlets

External hard drive could not be used as it was supplied with an American power supply. No Response from the phone customer support line- Just an answering machine.

Find out how Macfixit Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Waited for two months and the products have STILL not arrived

Clearly they have not been able to source the products that are advertised on its website. Delivery dates were promised and not fulfilled.

Rachel

RachelWollongong

After 2 month nothing.

The external power I ordered I never received. After I placed the order I was told it was on backorder. A month later I was told it was not available and offered an alternative. Another month later after numerous emails being told next week every time, still nothing. Terrible service!!!

Still waiting...

I ordered an ipad case for my son which was" in stock". When I checked to see why it was taking so long, suddenly it was "awaiting backlog". I would not have ordered it if I had known it was out of stock, as it is a present. I have emailed several times, and had a random email saying they apologise buy they are no longer stocking the Ethernet cable..??? I did not order an Ethernet cable. I have tried emailing and calling but only get a voice mail. Still waiting for someone to contact me. Oh, but they took my money on the day of the order! Feeling very frustrated. I hope they sort this out soon.

Feels like I'm getting scammed

I hate incompetence!

I hate incompetence!Sanctuary Lakes

Pathetic service by 'macDontFixit'!

Pathetic service! Ordered memory RAM 8 days ago and still no sign of the item being shipped! No communication at all either and are not responding to my emails...absolutely pathetic! Will be seeking refund ASAP as I don't trust this lying mob!