Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Ian G

Ian GPerth, WA

A great addition to my home office

The Twelve South Curve is a laptop stand which, not surprisingly, raises a MacBook (or any other suitable laptop) off a desk surface. It avoids some of the neck-related stress associated with using a laptop when compared to looking down at a laptop screen which is siting on the desk. It also allows air to circulate around a MacBook which prevents Read more about review stating A great addition to my home officeit from running hot. The Twelve South Curve has been a great addition to my home office.

Rusty

Rusty

Purchased many items from MacFixit over the years

This is a great company with a range of products to suit your budget. I've purchased at least a dozen items from them over the years and all arrive quickly if in stock, from RAM upgrades, SSDs to USB docks. One item was not up to the standard I expected and my purchase was refunded. Overall good company to deal with and highly recommended.

Rural Mac Service

Rural Mac ServiceNortheast, VIC

SSD Card MacBook

I purchased an SSD card to upgrade a customers MacBook from 128gb to 1tb. Maxfixit supplied the unit in good time and there service is exceptional. After buying from them a couple times now for Mac Computers if they have what I require I will only purchase from MaxFixit.

Chris GD

Chris GDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

USB-C dock for my Macbook Pro

My search engine located the USB-C dock I was looking for on the Macfixit and other web sites. Macfixit offered an extensive range and I selected my purchase for a great price. Their delivery and customer service was excellent and I'm happy with the purchase.

Syed

SyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MBA Battery Upgrade Kit

This was available from another popular 'fixit' business at a lower price, but I wasn't sure on the efficacy of their Australian presence and saw some complaints online. So despite the higher price, I decided to go with Macfixit, whom I had used before. Battery kit was as advertised and arrived in within 2 days (despite VIC COVID lockdown being in effect) with all the tools needed to get the job done in 10 mins. Result: knackered MBA running great now (dead batteries make them run super slow, even on mains power).

Reliable

I bought a Satechi keyboard and it works nicely. The store is also reliable and the price is affordable. Would recommend the store to my friends if they're looking for some computer accessories :)

Sharyn

Sharyn

Product satisfaction

Macbook Pro mid 2012 was sluggish, so looked around for some RAM info, went to Macfixit first as I had shopped with them before. I wasn't 100% sure that I had picked the right RAM, so emailed Macfixit to be sure. I received an email confirming that the RAM was correct. Ordered and received quickly. I could track my item through Auspost too. I'm no I.T guru but installed it with no problems, fired up the Mac and wow is it speedy. Price and service was great.
The website is great, if your not sure of what model of tech you have the site helps you out.

joando

joandoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect fit for my phone, love how it looks

I've been looking for a while for an iphone 6Plus case and came across this one from Moshi IGlaze. It fits great and looks really slick. Love it! Posted out nice & quick.

Adrian D

Adrian D

Good service

Very very pleasing with their service.
Internet was easy to locate what I was after.
Postage was quick and effective.
Willing to continue doing business with them

PeeKayy

PeeKayySydney

Well priced Mac h'ware - great customer service

Bought some additional memory for my mac ... the memory was faulty. Macfixit staff were really helpful in getting the memory replaced. I made the mistake of not reading the return instructions (they had a free post return) and paid for the return postage separately. They even refunded the postage, even tho it was my fault for not reading the instructions ... can't ask for more than that. Fast delivery and good comm's thru the process!

Good service

My first order of 16GB of RAM for my iMac took longer to be delivered than expected. As a result of this first order giving me working RAM, I ordered another 16GB of RAM. The second order arrived quickly and the RAM worked fine. The first order was slow because they were out of stock and this was specified on their website prior to my order, but it took longer than their website indicated. Ordering out-of-stock items is always a risk.

Steven

StevenMelbourne

Good, efficient service

Recently bought a SSD and additional RAM. Delivered when forecast to be delivered. Found the prices to be good. I did find it impossible to connect with the team by telephone, however I had more success connecting with a team member by email. Thanks for the service

Coolcaper

CoolcaperPerth

No issues!

Ordered a few times from Macfixit now clickspot. Never had any issues and their sale prices are pretty good. Only wish they had everything in stock all the time!!

redcountessMelbourne

60w magsafe adapter for Late-2008 Macbook 5,1 (genuine Apple EU part with AU "duckhead")

Having had a generic brand magsafe adapter just die on me, but not wanting to pay the Apple Store's price after also having gone through two genuine adapters in the last six years, I decided to compromise and get a genuine, but overseas market one (with local plug, although that was unnecessary as I just reused the plug and lead from the old adapter) from Macfixit Australia. There was a one business day turnaround on processing my order, and I had opted for express delivery. Overall, I am happy with the quality and service of this order from Macfixit Australia.

redcountess

Just wanted to follow up that in light of Apple's duckhead recall, the one provided to me with the adapter from MacFixit was one of the newer safe ones, saving me the hassle of having to contact Apple.

Zoe

ZoeSydney

Easy Purchase

Good ordering, invoicing, sales and delivery to a regional centre - better than many other city suppliers. Could improve navigation of site, especially to find product specifications

Great Service

I didn't see the note that said the product I had ordered was on back order. Checked a week later and it hadn't been processed so I emailed MacFixit. Amie got onto my issue, explained what was going on and tracked my product. The service was terrific... very very good. While I still haven't received what I've ordered I should have it early next week and can't complain. The world would be a better place if every company you dealt with treated their customers this way. Thanks Amie.

Great service, great products

Very responsive customer service, always at the ready to assist. The portable battery pack itself was pretty affordable considering other products you could buy off the shelf were almost double the price, and pickup was really easy and went off without a hitch. The battery pack was fantastic considering the iPhone 5's battery life, and made its way around the UK and London with me!
Reliable, comparatively well priced

2nd Time - Very Happy

This is the second time I have used Maxfixit and I was really happy with the service experienced. My second order...even after being told the item would arrive...it did not. But the customer service person was very helpful at suggesting other options, I ended up with the option of ordering a similar product for the same price (even though the replacement product was more expensive) and they gave me free delivery to compensate.
Helpful in looking at options and willingness to compensate for the order going wrong