Machines4u.com.au Questions & Answers

I am trying to get a wiring diagram for a kwangchong c6246a lathe
Russell Qld

marc
marc

I am trying to find out information on a Valpadana 7070 tractor that was wrecked/salvaged. Can you put me in contact with the owner. I am having great difficulty understanding your website as I am over 70! Marc Bromet (0428 61 88 22)

Machines4u.com.au   DM

Hi Marc, I have searched our database and the only Valpadana 7070 tractor listed was sold by Pickles Auctions in South Australia back in 2019
That's all the information we have on that item sorry.

Martha
Martha

Hello¡ I would like to know as a vendor what is the commission for the sale, and if there is a discount for selling more than 1 product?
Thanks¡

Ole J.
Ole J.

I am looking for a used 1.5 t excavator in qld.

Machines4u.com.au   DM

Hi Ole Here's a link to the mini excavators on the marketplace in Queensland right now
external link
Simply call the sellers directly of any you're interested in.
Kind regards,
Luke

All about Genesis 15kva power generators 15000w

Please respond

Machines4u.com.au   DM

Hi Danny, Machines4u.com.au is a marketplace for buyers and sellers of equipment, we do not stock or sell equipment ourselves. If you need specific information on a machine please use the phone and email system on the site to contact the owner or seller of that item of equipment.
If you have any difficulty please see our contact us page and get in touch with one of our office staff and they'll be able to help you out.
Kind regards,
Luke

hs476
hs476

Hello there. I am interested in listing a used Drill press and Bandsaw on your website which I have never used before. Can you tell me regarding costs / commissions? Also, as these items are heavy they will have to be picked up from my house. Do your sellers request payment prior to pickup? And if so, what if a buyer sees the product and feels it to be not worth what they paid?. Thanks. HS

paul d.
paul d.

Hi im tying to load photos from a samsung tablet to the machines4u add site but it aint easy

Any tips? .on ebay and gumtree for example it asks for photo a d you take then press save and it goes straight to the add

Machines4u.com.au   DM

Hi, we're trying to replicate this issue to troubleshoot it for you and we can't seem to replicate it on our devices. Are you able to contact us on 1300 092 545 to give us more information on the issue you're experiencing with loading photos. Also if you email any photos you need loading to service@machines4u.com.au we'll make sure to get them on your advert immediately until the issue is found and resolved.

Get an answer from our members and Machines4u.com.au representatives