4.2

CrowyMelbourne2 posts

Bruce E
Bruce E

Poor Customer Service

I wouldn’t recommend Machines4u. I had to contact them on several occasions to get the information I was after, rather than them looking after the customer and being proactive and putting the customer first.

Carmen
Carmen

Impressive Service and Support

This is the first time I advertise with Machines 4u and I have to say their service is absolutely fantastic. John contacted me to offer his assistance to help me improve my listings with them. I am very impressed with his support. So far, in 1 week I’ve had 2 genuine enquiries. Thank you! Carmen

Tony R
Tony R

First time into this site

Your assistance prior to and after registering on the Machines4U site is what service should be and the add posted within a day as promised.This occured on the 19th ,will report back with success , I am not expecting anything to happen for a week , Thanks Anthony

Les
Les

Great Stuff, Sold the lot!!

Yes Great Stuff,I sold the Lot!,i advertised my Machine on Machines4U and expected to maybe advertise my truck later on,but a buyer rang me within a couple of days and said he would take the machine,my truck and all that goes with it!! I am so pleased..A great site to advertise,i recommend it to everyone.Thanks to Machines4U I can now retire without having to worry about my machines not selling.Best Regards,Les.

Brett W
Brett WSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good quality Sales Leads

I've found the sales leads and enquiries from the Machines4U site are serious buyers who know what they are looking for. I've had great success in selling machinery and parts on this site and will continue to use them in the future. Great site.

Maria
Maria

Fantastic service

Really great service I have never used this before and found it really good particularly the person who was kind enough to contact me to assist. Kind Regards Maria hanrahan

Show reply

proudy
proudy

No time wasting replies

I have found this site to generate less exsposure than other online platforms but it surely filters out the time wasters that I have to deal on two other well known sites.AAAA++++

LEO
LEO

Top Service

The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful and always ready to help you through the selling process I would highly recommend this site to any prospective seller the site is also very user friendly

DavidOFberwick
DavidOFberwickAU2 posts

The Love Monkey
The Love Monkey

Excellent forum to market items at all levels

Progressive move to include free listings, this caters for the small and large business models.

Impressed with the prompt resonse when I needed assistance to edit an ad.

twenty-nine, thirty,thirty-one!.

Machinery22
Machinery22

Opening doors to overseas customers

We have been with M4U for many years with success in the Australian market for our engineering products.

In recent times I have had success with orders from Russia, Hong Kong and New Zealand form companies that have found my products through the M4U website.

On a recent to NZ i reached for our types of machinery on Google and M4U came up every time in one of the first 4 places.

Our current Territory Manager Kylie Northrop has played a big part in our growth and confidence in the M4U product and the results are showing.

Gary Kynaston

Ron Mack Machinery

Lee Thurbon
Lee Thurbon2 posts

A very satisfied customer

To Kylie Nothrop

Please accept a big thank you for your assistance in updating my advertisement with Machine 4U on Friday. Lisec has been advertising our glass equipment with your company for nearly 2 years and we are very happy with the partnership thus far. The adddition of avaialble performance data regarding our adds and enquiries generated demonstrates we are reaching markets where conventional adverrtising can not take us. We lookforward to our ongoing relationship.

Lee Thurbon