Maclaren Techno XT

Maclaren Techno XT

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Best travel pram

We used this pram for the first time for our travel to Malaysia. It was the best idea ever as it folds easily and light to carry around. Its has a cover that keeps bub dry in case of rain.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Baby Online for $495.00.

Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Cheerful Girl

Cheerful GirlMelbourne

Forget the pram, buy this stroller from the start!

Most amazing stroller!

Lightweight, easy to close, top of the line features that are well thought out, outstanding quality material and ultra comfort...I have had many strollers but none compares to this!

IvydawnWellington, NZ

Perfect!

EmiliaGeelong

I can't find fault with this pram

Sade+AyoMummy

Sade+AyoMummySYDNEY

best pram ever.

buy one. buy one now. its light, folds to nothing. baby lays back. fits a newborn basket. the sun shade goes all the way down. wheels are sturdy and absorb bounce. i had bought with my first child a massive does everything very expensive pram with air tyres. i broke it within a year pulling the stupid thing apart to put in the car over and over. it was heavy and large. everything this pram isnt. you can fit anywhere with a maclaren.
light. steer. design - its pretty. bought it on sale!

Ellie

EllieLiverpool

Worth every dollar

This stroller is perfect for a small car and is very light. It easily fits into my Hyundai Getz. There are some cons to it but the pros far outweigh them. I love using this stroller and enjoy shopping with it. The absolute winner for me is the very easy and smooth manoeuvrability. I can turn it around with one hand. I used it for my son since birth he's 18 months now and still using it.
Reclines all the way down, Very easy and smooth ride, easy to manoeuvre, canopy goes all the way down blocking all the sun, very light, fits into hatchback boot, easy to fold and unfold, good for newborns too.
Canopy starts sagging to the side after a while, weak canopy, small basket.

ACP

ACPCanberra

A great stroller for every day

bongo

bongoAdelaide, SA

milly83

milly83

lisar5017

lisar5017Illawarra, NSW

The best stroller you can buy, worth every sent. You pay for what you get when it comes to strollers. I believe you should pay more for a great stroller and less on the pram/jogger, you will use the stroller more.
Has got everything you need and more. Super light, easy to fold, push with one hand, looks great (have been given many a jealous look from other mums), has suspension, multiple seat recline positions, padded straps and headrest, comes with raincover and footmuff, suitable for infant, reflector material, 3 handle heights. The Techno XT is worth the extra money.
Small basket but hey, it is a stroller!

See all Maclaren Techno XT / XT Elite reviews

Yazzzy

Yazzzyasked

I'm currently looking at buying either the Maclaren techno xt and silvercross pop2. They both have similar features but I'm mainly after the high weight capacity and the zipped extendable hood. Can anyone confirm that the tehno xt actually does have a zip extendable part in the hood?

Thanks in advance!

Emilia

Yes. The Maclaren TecnoXT has a zipped extendable hood with breathing mesh to protect from the sun and from over heating. It does not take weight well so it can warp if you put too much weight on the hood when its zipped (supermarket trips etc)

Janin

It does! That is one of our favorite thongs on this stroller. The hood extends completely and is extremely sturdy. Honestly, for me this was a best buy and I would not change it. It is easy to maneuver and super lightweight. The full recline is amazing too...still find it hard to believe that it is an umbrella stroller.

2cents

2centsasked

Does this recline to fully flat? Can it take a buggy board?

Emilia

It does recline fully flat. I used it for my first from day one. The buggy board i am assuming its those skate board thingies you attach at the back and if that is the case yes you can. The buggy board is an issue if you are short like me however. You cant push the pram properly as your feet crash against the board and its very uncomfortable.ive seen most short women walking beside as opposed to behind which can maybe cause injuries.

Ivydawn

Not fully, but very nearly flat! It's so easy to just pull the little lever at the back up with one hand and slowly lower it when my daughter falls asleep and now that she's 2, also very easy to push it back up just with one hand again and it clicks into place itself.

Janin

It does recline all the way! It's awesome and comfortable because the baby stays sleeping there long lengths of time. However, I'm not sure what a buggy board is...

Get an answer from our members and Maclaren representatives