Maclaren XT Elite

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great quality

Very good safe and strong pram. My baby loved it it's so comfortable I put him in it straight away go to sleep

Love this pram

I bought this after having a second child. Before this I had a iCandy strawberry (which I Loved but had to sell to get a double pram) and baby jogger city select double. I bought the mclaren to use it on holidays and when I have only one child to take with me. I absolutely love how light this is and how easy it is to manouver whereas the bigger peaks don't do that. Only thing I wish was a bigger basket and easier to get to it, but I understand you can't have that in an umbrella pram. Really love this and having this as a 3rd pram I understand that you don't necessarily need a big pram unless you do heaps of walking with it. This one would be enough.

See all Maclaren Techno XT / XT Elite reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Maclaren XT Elite but you can read 2 questions about Maclaren Techno XT / XT Elite.

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers