Maclaren Twin Techno Elite

Maclaren Twin Techno Elite

3.0 from 1 review

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vanessa

Vanessa

Great till took outside and brake is broken

I loved this pram for my twins so light and easy to take to the shops fits through doorways etc. bit flimsy but needs to be to be light I guess. Took to a zoo and it was terrible could hardly get around . The brakes never held particularly well so I always faced sideways in case but now the thin metal bar where you lock the pram open is broken one side and I can see its wearing through and about to break on the other. Shame as I love this pram and have had less than a year , used six months. I need to buy a new one now as its too dangerous without brakes.

See all Maclaren Twin Techno / Twin Techno Elite reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Maclaren Twin Techno Elite but you can read 1 question about Maclaren Twin Techno / Twin Techno Elite.

Get an answer from our members and Maclaren representatives