Maclaren Twin Techno / Twin Techno Elite

Mandi78QLD, 4509

Does the job...

Vanessa

Vanessa

Great till took outside and brake is broken

I loved this pram for my twins so light and easy to take to the shops fits through doorways etc. bit flimsy but needs to be to be light I guess. Took to a zoo and it was terrible could hardly get around . The brakes never held particularly well so I always faced sideways in case but now the thin metal bar where you lock the pram open is broken one side and I can see its wearing through and about to break on the other. Shame as I love this pram and have had less than a year , used six months. I need to buy a new one now as its too dangerous without brakes.

missSydney

missSydneySydney

Expected more

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Maclaren Twin Techno / Twin Techno Elite compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Marnie3

Marnie3

OK

I found this double stroller bulky and heavy - I only used mine for a couple of months. I found it not so good for walking any long distances and also you could not reach anything in the baskets when fully reclined for a sleeping baby/child.
    The Maclaren Twin Techno fits two childen easily, mine were of different ages. I liked the added extras you got in the price, like the boot covers and head rests.
    The hoods on mine went out of shape in the first month, also the cup holders broke easily, even though I was careful to always store it with them facing upwards. The baby never seemed comfortable in this stroller - she always looked like she was being thrown out the front of it when in any position execpt fully reclined.

fionainparis

fionainparis

It did the job.

OK

Great looking pram(in black). The width and the difficulty to move up and down step was the downfall for me and has forced to me to move to a Phil and Teds. Sorry Maclaren
    I was an owner of the Maclaren Techno single which is a fantastic pram so having no 2 mad sense to purchase the twin techno. I love the simplicity of of the twin. It all makes sense. Things I loved about the pram include- independent seat reclining, great sun protection, easy to attach foot muffs, easy to collapse.
    It was quiet heavy, heading up and down steps I needed to put my foot on the middle back wheel to pivot the pram. Walking down hill my foot would hit the middle wheels. It was just a little too wide for inner city streets.

See all Maclaren Twin Techno / Twin Techno Elite reviews