Macleans Extreme Clean

Macleans Extreme Clean

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GSK? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Chelle
ChelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I think it works, but it is weird stuff.

I bought the Macleans Extreme Clean 'Lasting Fresh' because I struggle with sinus-related breath issues sometimes, and I wanted to veer away from products containing Triclosan.

I really do think this makes my breath fresher for much longer. It ticks the box there.

But it leaves the weirdest feeling in my mouth, as if my mouth has some sort of coating all around it. I think it may be affecting the skin in my mouth. If I drink anything containing milk, it reacts and creates this thick, mucous-like, white substance.

I am really unsure whether to love this product or hate it.

Barca
BarcaSydney

Felt really good initially... but...

Other Toothpastes

Can't believe it

I thought I had another brand of toothpaste. Where has the original taste gone? Terrible taste for me, even my wife commented and agreed. Normally we have opposing opinions!! I hope the other types of Macleans have the original taste. I have been using Macleans since released with the ad Áre your Macleans showing' too many years ago now
Zero