Macleans Extreme Clean

Macleans Extreme Clean

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GSK? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tony
TonySouthern and Hills, SA

Love the results.

Have been using this product for years and at 80 y.o. I have all my own teeth. Macleans Extreme Clean used twice daily suits me just fine.

Chelle
ChelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I think it works, but it is weird stuff.

I bought the Macleans Extreme Clean 'Lasting Fresh' because I struggle with sinus-related breath issues sometimes, and I wanted to veer away from products containing Triclosan.

I really do think this makes my breath fresher for much longer. It ticks the box there.

But it leaves the weirdest feeling in my mouth, as if my mouth has some sort of coating all around it. I think it may be affecting the skin in my mouth. If I drink anything containing milk, it reacts and creates this thick, mucous-like, white substance.

I am really unsure whether to love this product or hate it.

Other Toothpastes

Unlike most, I enjoy the new formula

Yes I did prefer the cleaning experience with the old formula but I much prefer the results of the new one. I'm not fussed. I miss the old flavour and texture but honestly you only spend a few minutes a day brushing your teeth. I prefer the formula of the new one which it more important. Visibally whiter teeth!

Barca
BarcaSydney

Felt really good initially... but...

Toothpastes

Find out how Macleans Extreme Clean compares to other Toothpastes

Can't believe it

I thought I had another brand of toothpaste. Where has the original taste gone? Terrible taste for me, even my wife commented and agreed. Normally we have opposing opinions!! I hope the other types of Macleans have the original taste. I have been using Macleans since released with the ad Áre your Macleans showing' too many years ago now
Zero
Taste

Irenelyn
IrenelynAramac

Best Toothpaste Ever

I bought this toothpaste by mistake a few months ago and it is the best mistake I have ever made. This toothpaste keeps your mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh for hours.I hesitate in eating as it takes away that clean feeling. Keep up the good work. Only toothpaste I buy now.
Thanks for a number one product.
inexpensive, value for money and it really keeps your teetj feeling clean

hauntedrabbit
hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

This is the best product after using it for only a week the results were amazing. It started to lift stains and dissolve away build up. I am so happy i tried this product. It has a great taste and you can feel it working as it foams up. If you run your tongue along you teeth the seel super smooth and you can reaaly feel the difference. I won't be changing toothpaste ever again.
The best toothpaste i have every used. I stuck with it and it has been amazing for my teeth.
None, removes stains and build up.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

I have to say the Extreme Macleans is just great, it is Extreme in the products ability to keep teeth shining white, I am very happy with it, it has a really nice fresh taste to it and you dont need heaps of toothpaste to do your cleaning of your teeth, to much is just a waste. This one you will find that if used long enough it will remove some light stains so that is a bonus. The products packaging is good and nicely done certainly yp to date, and the product would be one of the best and all in all your getting very good value for your money.
Macleans you have done it again with the extreme Clean, one of your best products you have on the market.
Nothing at all.