Macleans Extreme Clean

Macleans Extreme Clean

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GSK? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Valphill
Valphill

Bad packaging

I've used Macleans toothpastes for many many years and I don't have a problem with this toothpaste other than trying to squeeze it out of the tube! The tube in Extreme Clean appears to me to be a thicker type of plastic, almost like a thin aluminium. However, I find it very difficult to squeeze the tube with enough paste to put on my brush.
I communicated with GSK and they very kindly sent me replacements, but not Extreme Clean.
Several months later I bought Extreme Clean again - same problem - too hard to squeeze out of the tube.
Must remember not to buy that flavour/type again. And if Macleans start using the same tube packaging as Extreme Clean, I will be changing brands.

Barca
BarcaSydney

Felt really good initially... but...

Other Toothpastes

Can't believe it

I thought I had another brand of toothpaste. Where has the original taste gone? Terrible taste for me, even my wife commented and agreed. Normally we have opposing opinions!! I hope the other types of Macleans have the original taste. I have been using Macleans since released with the ad Áre your Macleans showing' too many years ago now
Zero
Taste

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Excellent product, leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean.

I love this toothpaste! It keeps my teeth feeling fresh, clean and shining white. It has a nice fresh taste to it and it froths up well in your mouth, so you only need a small amount on your toothbrush. I like the product packaging as it is bright and colourful. It comes in a good sized tube and is priced competitively, so in my opinion you get good value for your money.
Good value for money. You only need to use a small amount to get a really good teeth clean.
Nothing at all.