Macleans Extreme Clean

Macleans Extreme Clean

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GSK? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tony
TonySouthern and Hills, SA

Love the results.

Have been using this product for years and at 80 y.o. I have all my own teeth. Macleans Extreme Clean used twice daily suits me just fine.

Unlike most, I enjoy the new formula

Yes I did prefer the cleaning experience with the old formula but I much prefer the results of the new one. I'm not fussed. I miss the old flavour and texture but honestly you only spend a few minutes a day brushing your teeth. I prefer the formula of the new one which it more important. Visibally whiter teeth!

Other Toothpastes

Valphill
Valphill

Bad packaging

I've used Macleans toothpastes for many many years and I don't have a problem with this toothpaste other than trying to squeeze it out of the tube! The tube in Extreme Clean appears to me to be a thicker type of plastic, almost like a thin aluminium. However, I find it very difficult to squeeze the tube with enough paste to put on my brush.
I communicated with GSK and they very kindly sent me replacements, but not Extreme Clean.
Several months later I bought Extreme Clean again - same problem - too hard to squeeze out of the tube.
Must remember not to buy that flavour/type again. And if Macleans start using the same tube packaging as Extreme Clean, I will be changing brands.

Irenelyn
IrenelynAramac

Best Toothpaste Ever

I bought this toothpaste by mistake a few months ago and it is the best mistake I have ever made. This toothpaste keeps your mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh for hours.I hesitate in eating as it takes away that clean feeling. Keep up the good work. Only toothpaste I buy now.
Thanks for a number one product.
inexpensive, value for money and it really keeps your teetj feeling clean

Toothpastes

Find out how Macleans Extreme Clean compares to other Toothpastes

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Excellent product, leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean.

I love this toothpaste! It keeps my teeth feeling fresh, clean and shining white. It has a nice fresh taste to it and it froths up well in your mouth, so you only need a small amount on your toothbrush. I like the product packaging as it is bright and colourful. It comes in a good sized tube and is priced competitively, so in my opinion you get good value for your money.
Good value for money. You only need to use a small amount to get a really good teeth clean.
Nothing at all.

hauntedrabbit
hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

This is the best product after using it for only a week the results were amazing. It started to lift stains and dissolve away build up. I am so happy i tried this product. It has a great taste and you can feel it working as it foams up. If you run your tongue along you teeth the seel super smooth and you can reaaly feel the difference. I won't be changing toothpaste ever again.
The best toothpaste i have every used. I stuck with it and it has been amazing for my teeth.
None, removes stains and build up.

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

I have to say the Extreme Macleans is just great, it is Extreme in the products ability to keep teeth shining white, I am very happy with it, it has a really nice fresh taste to it and you dont need heaps of toothpaste to do your cleaning of your teeth, to much is just a waste. This one you will find that if used long enough it will remove some light stains so that is a bonus. The products packaging is good and nicely done certainly yp to date, and the product would be one of the best and all in all your getting very good value for your money.
Macleans you have done it again with the extreme Clean, one of your best products you have on the market.
Nothing at all.