Macleans Multi Action

Macleans Multi Action

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Macleans Multi Action? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Taste
SundayBest
SundayBestGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made my teeth go brown after 1 month

I am a coffee and black tea drinker so I need my toothpaste to actually clean my teeth well.
After 1 month using this toothpaste my teeth were starting to turn noticeably brown.
This is the worst toothpaste available! DO NOT PURCHASE! especially is you care about your appearance.
I switched over to a competitor brand which guarantees teeth to be whiter in 3 days and my teeth were whiter again in 48 hours. Thanks a lot Macleans for letting me down! never again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $3.99.

Taste
cecilia.y.p
cecilia.y.pAU

Not a toothpaste

This is another major fail. It does not taste like toothpaste. Worse than the Maclean extreme clean. Literally taste like white powdery clay. Very weird after taste and immediately prompted a proper rinse to get rid of this. Bought 2 of them and ended using it once for one brush. Will switch brand unless the true original formula returns.

Other Toothpastes

Michael Stark
Michael StarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleans teeth - tastes terrible

I was introduced to this product when Macleans no longer produced a different (my favourite) product.
I have no doubt that this product cleans teeth when used correctly but it has a shocking and long lasting after-taste.
While I would hasten to add that I have never done it, the closest I can imagine might be like licking a furry cat! And perhaps you got some fur... But it is not just the fur, it a feeling of "unclean" in the mouth that really persists.
When the product is used regularly it gets worse. I don't believe it is stripping my mouth lining - but if creates that perception.
Bottom line - the unfinished tube has been binned!