Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Perceived Firmness
Alex

AlexPerth, WA

I like to sleep

Comfortable, relaxing. Affordable, my quality of sleep is better deeper sleep.

It is durable. I dont think I will have to buy another mattress for a long time unless its for my children :)

Purchased in June 2020 at Hear For Less for $825.00.

Jo NQ

Jo NQFar North Queensland, QLD

Hate leaving my Macoda....

I brought mine over 12 months ago, after returning another brand of bed in a box which was too hot and uncomfortable.
I spent months researching beds as I live in the tropics. I have been through a wet season and going into a second with no problem of this mattress retaining heat I don't sleep with air con. It is also easy on my hips and shoulders which is why I needed to replace my mattress in the 1st place. The mattress I had, I paid 4x the price of my macoda. Beautiful high quality mattress at a great price. Love it!

Purchased in October 2019.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Beautiful mattress

This is a seriously good mattress which feels very luxurious. Unfortunately the mattress was not right for me because of pre-existing back issues for which i needed a very firm mattress. The return process was easy and quick for which I was very grateful. The company was a complete pleasure to deal with and literally stopped at nothing to ensure the customer was happy.

Purchased in February 2020 for $850.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress Double compares to other Mattresses

Mmmm...Macoda

Purchased in April 2019 for $750.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

This review makes us very happy. Thanks Chloe!

Although the mattress wasn't for me the whole experience was excellent from the delivery to answering all my emails even the refund stage and the old mattress going to the salvos is a great thing .. the mattress is very comfy it just wasn't for me as I like a very flat top . I would highly recommend giving it a go cause my father in law tried it and loved it and he is purchasing one for himself.

Purchased in June 2019.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Paul! Thanks so much for leaving a review, we're glad our service left a good impression. Here's hoping you find your dream sleep soon :)

Great matress and customer service

Our Macoda mattress is great.
It's well designed, and seems to be made from high quality materials. The customisable firmness options are very convenient, and results in a plush, comfortable feel, which is also supportive thanks to the pocket spring base layer.
The matress was a huge improvement on our previous one, and I definitely feel less stiff when I wake up in the morning.

We did notice some black marks on the underside of the top cover when we first received the matress, however when informed Macoda they happily sent us a replacement cover for free.

Purchased in June 2019 for $840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your kind words, Michael! Happy sleeping :)

Comfortable

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Perfect nights sleep

Since purchasing my macoda mattress I’ve been having the best nights sleep in a long time. I have it on the soft setting but it has the option to be medium and hard also. Sometimes I wake up with a sore neck but haven’t experienced this with the macoda! It arrived in a box and was easy to remove and set up. I recommend the macoda to anyone who has trouble sleeping through the night, you will struggle to get out of bed in the morning!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Lucy

LucyMelbourne

Happy Sleeping!

Super happy with my new mattress. I did a lot of reseach and decided Macoda was the best option for me, price, comfort options and delivery time. It is cozy and comfortable. Good delivery and with the help of a friend easy to unbox and un wrap. Shame it has to be in so much plastic though. The mattress takes about 24 hours to expand completely.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Macoda M.Macoda

We're happy you're happy!
We are always looking to improve so thanks for your feedback, Lucy :)

Mattresses

Find out how Macoda Mattress Double compares to other Mattresses

Chantw

ChantwPerth, WA

Amazing mattress! Best purchase

Despite purchasing a new mattress a year ago, I was still troubled with pretty regular back pain. After receiving a recommendation from my friend I decided to purchase a Macoda, keeping in mind the 100 day trial. I am so happy with my purchase! It is the most comfortable mattress I’ve had, and have had no back pain since!

Beyond happy with the price and ease of delivery/unboxing, and would definitely recommend!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Top quality, great price

Had been waking up with back pain for a while so finally decided to try out a new mattress and went with the Macoda for its low price and 100 night free trial... but will not be returning this one. Was initially impressed with the quality and comfort of the mattress, and within a week I had virtually no back pain to speak of. Great value mattress with adjustable levels of firmness - would definitely recommend to others!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

The best sleep I've ever had

Thought I'd try this mattress out with the 100 night trial and I am definitely keeping it. I replaced my old spring mattress with a Macoda and falling asleep has never been easier. I used to toss and turn throughout the night, but my sleep has been completely undisturbed and as soon as I lay down it's super comfortable. 10/10 Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2018