Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ilikejohnnydepp
IlikejohnnydeppMelbourne

Good for the price point

I have a problem with mattress addiction. I am on my 7th in 15 years. This one is on par with my expensive tempur mattress. This mattress is too firm for me even on the soft setting but I have to say my sleep is definitely deeper and it’s great how it is adjustable. The quality is nice and I don’t find it hot like previous foam mattresses I’ve had. Delivery was fast too with good communication from macoda.

Purchased in March 2021.

Andrea
AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

King Mattress - awesome quality, good company to deal with

We purchased the King mattress along with the pillows. Unfortunately the mattress was too hard for my liking even when changing it to the softer option. I also found the pillows uncomfortable for me however my husband liked them. Macoda's mattress design and make was very impressive it is a very well built mattress and their returns process was easy and drama free. I would have confidence in dealing with this company again.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,200.00.

AUR
AURVictoria

Comfortable but too hot

I bought a king mattress in October 2020. I'm a side sleeper (1.70m and 60kg). Here is my review:
Drawbacks:
. Heavy. King mattress: 60kg
. It retains heat. I wake up at night to change position
Positive points:
. Comfortable. I don't have any back, hip, shoulder pain and my spine is well-aligned.
. Zero partner disturbance

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,100.00.

Amused
AmusedSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my mattress!

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,080.00.

Danny
DannyPerth, WA

Most comfortable mattress I have ever had

This is by far the most comfortable mattress I have ever owend. Great support and comfort.
I have tried rotating the foams but have found I am most happy with the medium configuration. Value for money wise I am extremely happy, after coming from a 3k store bought mattress I was skeptical this would be able to compete, but it leaves it in the dust . 10/10 highly recommended

Purchased in May 2020.

Alex
Alex

You can say how good is someone when something wrong happened

Ordered a king size - queen delivered.
Macoda promptly acknowledged the error and dispatched a correct size within a day.
Communication is only via email, but this is ok for small digital focused company.
Wish Macoda all the best.
As for the mattress - will see in 100 nights:)

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,200.00.

JustaPerson
JustaPersonCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very comfy and pressure relieving but hot

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,050.00.

Marya
MaryaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery takes forever!

Ordered the mattress on the 26th December 2020. Their website said fast and free delivery. Got a message right after I’ve done the payment it will be dispatched in 48 hours.
Well, none of they promises are true. Only when I wrote to them, they started to do real process to my order by dispatching the mattress. It was a week ago, so two weeks after I ordered it.
Of course they will say Covid-19 restrictions. But I’ve done many furnitures online shopping and they came from all over the states, still doesn’t take weeks.
Just don’t put fast delivery or 48 hours dispatch if you can really do the commitment. Wanted to do a refund but hey I guess it will takes weeks as well and we can afford more disappointments.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,080.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

LOVE this Mattress!

LOVE this mattress. Having spent hours researching the best mattress in a box, I landed on Macoda. Definitely no regrets. It has a five star hotel bed luxury feel. It is definitely on the softer side, however I always thought I preferred a firmer mattress and this has switched me. Would recommend!

Purchased in September 2020.

Find out how Macoda Mattress King compares to other Mattresses

Give it time to soften. It's amazing

Purchased in July 2020.

Val
ValSydney, NSW

Best mattress we’ve ever slept on!

We purchased a king size mattress after having the brand recommended by my brother. It’s been a game changer..literally not too firm and not too soft. Whether you’re a back or side sleeper you feel supported and don’t fall into the middle. We’ve had the mattress for about 6 months now and the quality and structure of the mattress has remained the same which is amazing. A great product, awesome customer service and really reasonably priced.

Purchased in June 2019.

Charles J.
Charles J.Great Southern, WA

Good value, comfortable, customisable.

Extremely effecient delivery - ordered Sunday night, delivered regional WA by 9 am Tuesday. Satisfying watching it "inflate"! Comfy to sleep in with no partner disturbance. We haven't changed the comfort, but a simply process to customise. Be prepared - very heavy, but hey, lots of pocket springs. Good value with EOFY special.

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.00.

eva
eva

Terribly uncomfortable - avoid if you don't like very hard mattresses

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,050.00.

Good Quality & Back Relief

so far so good!
I have had the king mattress for about a two weeks and have been sleeping very well.
after opening and letting the mattress expand my first experience lying down was instant relief on my back and has continued to be a pleasure to sleep on.
very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,000.00.

Reuben
ReubenPerth, WA

Mattress from Heaven

We didn’t think we needed a new mattress until we bought the King mattress from Macoda and the moment we lay down on it for the first time, it became clear to us that this is what we should have been sleeping on for the past 20 years, not that old lumpy excuse for a mattress. The mattress has a beautiful blend of support as well as gentle comfort; it allows your whole body to be enveloped in a gentle cocoon but at the same time you feel as though your whole being is underpinned by a supportive foundation. We have had so many fabulous nights sleeps in this new mattress and our only regret is not buying one sooner

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,000.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

This review makes us very happy :)
Thank you so much!