Listing monitored by Macoda

4.3

Saved me money in physio therapy

I’ve got a long standing back issue and am used to waking up every morning in agony…. you delivered our mattress last week. Every morning since sleeping on it, I wake up amazed because I can’t feel my back at all.
Macoda is brilliant!!
Thank you for the back support.

Macoda M.Macoda Send a private message

This is fantastic, Brenda! We're so happy to hear the mattress has made such a big difference for you :)

Happy sleeping~

AUR
AURVictoria

Not comfy and too hot

After 8 months of use, the mattress no longer offers sufficient support. My hips sink into the layers of foam overnight. The mattress became too soft within the year of purchase.

Sleeping PositionSide
Cherie
CheriePerth, WA

Have never slept so well. It’s luxury. So so happy

Was suffering lower back pain not anymore. Not too firm, not too soft. Just wonderful sleeping so much better than I have in years. No sagging like my previous 6 month old orthopaedic mattress.

Renee
ReneePerth, WA

The most amazing mattress!

This mattress is so comfortable and cosy, yet cooling and fresh. My last mattress, costing me thousands, was sagging dramatically and causing me back pain. The Macoda has so far stayed in shape. I have mine on the softest setting and it’s just perfect for me and my partner. The pillows and mattress has been life changing for me. I love my bed, I love how I can change the firmness if I wish, and how I can wash the cover if needed.
I will continue to recommend to friends and family & am so glad I chose this one over the competitors.

Get a Macoda, you won’t regret it!

Purchased in for $800.

Johnny 5
Johnny 5Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So comfortable. Outstanding mattress!

Totally customizable ultra comfortable and very well made. Can't fault the design. The owners of the company clearly cae about putting out a great quality product. You're gonna love it.

ausishman
ausishmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very uncomfortable, hot and poorly made. Good customer service.

Purchased in at macoda for $1,050.

Ilikejohnnydepp
IlikejohnnydeppMelbourne

Good for the price point

I have a problem with mattress addiction. I am on my 7th in 15 years. This one is on par with my expensive tempur mattress. This mattress is too firm for me even on the soft setting but I have to say my sleep is definitely deeper and it’s great how it is adjustable. The quality is nice and I don’t find it hot like previous foam mattresses I’ve had. Delivery was fast too with good communication from macoda.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Andrea
AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

King Mattress - awesome quality, good company to deal with

We purchased the King mattress along with the pillows. Unfortunately the mattress was too hard for my liking even when changing it to the softer option. I also found the pillows uncomfortable for me however my husband liked them. Macoda's mattress design and make was very impressive it is a very well built mattress and their returns process was easy and drama free. I would have confidence in dealing with this company again.

Amused
AmusedSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my mattress!

Purchased in for $1,080.

Danny
DannyPerth, WA

Most comfortable mattress I have ever had

This is by far the most comfortable mattress I have ever owend. Great support and comfort.
I have tried rotating the foams but have found I am most happy with the medium configuration. Value for money wise I am extremely happy, after coming from a 3k store bought mattress I was skeptical this would be able to compete, but it leaves it in the dust . 10/10 highly recommended

Alex
Alex

You can say how good is someone when something wrong happened

Ordered a king size - queen delivered.
Macoda promptly acknowledged the error and dispatched a correct size within a day.
Communication is only via email, but this is ok for small digital focused company.
Wish Macoda all the best.
As for the mattress - will see in 100 nights:)

JustaPerson
JustaPersonCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very comfy and pressure relieving but hot

Purchased in for $1,050.

Marya
MaryaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery takes forever!

Ordered the mattress on the 26th December 2020. Their website said fast and free delivery. Got a message right after I’ve done the payment it will be dispatched in 48 hours.
Well, none of they promises are true. Only when I wrote to them, they started to do real process to my order by dispatching the mattress. It was a week ago, so two weeks after I ordered it.
Of course they will say Covid-19 restrictions. But I’ve done many furnitures online shopping and they came from all over the states, still doesn’t take weeks.
Just don’t put fast delivery or 48 hours dispatch if you can really do the commitment. Wanted to do a refund but hey I guess it will takes weeks as well and we can afford more disappointments.

Purchased in for $1,080.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

LOVE this Mattress!

LOVE this mattress. Having spent hours researching the best mattress in a box, I landed on Macoda. Definitely no regrets. It has a five star hotel bed luxury feel. It is definitely on the softer side, however I always thought I preferred a firmer mattress and this has switched me. Would recommend!

Purchased in .

Give it time to soften. It's amazing